Community > Posts By > skanktricil

skanktricil's photo
Thu 10/01/09 01:49 AM

Again only do it if you want to and never do it for others. Be happy with yourself first and then if you think you need to do a little exercise to make you feel better by all means. But never do it for others.

a little exercise will make ANYONE AND EVERYONE feel good. a lot will make them feel even better! this is fact.

skanktricil's photo
Thu 10/01/09 12:51 AM
life gave up on me. what am i supposed to do?

just waiting now...

skanktricil's photo
Thu 10/01/09 12:47 AM
hai dallas

fine teas u say... such as?

skanktricil's photo
Wed 09/30/09 09:36 PM
Edited by skanktricil on Wed 09/30/09 09:37 PM
i used to get the giggles when i would walk around at "rave" parties and see all the e-tards (children who were uncontrollably spastic from the effects of ecstasy) on the floor in their "cuddle puddles" (groups of kids sitting one behind the other rubbing and hugging on one another.)

teeheehee e-tards r funny

skanktricil's photo
Wed 09/30/09 09:30 PM
eat butter not margarine. just be mindful of how much u eat. don't sacrifice to the point where u feel teased by it, it will only serve to tempt u to indulge in other foods. but for the most part the above poster had some valid suggestions. however, i would like to emphasize this one point:

healthy eating won't make u fit, but to be fit u must eat healthy.

GET OFF UR LAZY BUMS N EXERCISE!! take the stairs vs. the escalator/elevator, park at the extreme opposite end of the parking lot (added benefit of no door dings). take a walk with a friend, S.O., or whoever u just had a meal with post-meal. ride a bike, join a boxing/kickboxing class and give maximum effort, u will be sucking wind HARD but u WILL burn a ton of calories. probably one and a half to two meals worth of calories in one class. go out dancing! especially now that smoking is no longer allowed indoors anywhere u can dance all nite and breathe clean air as u get ur cardio workout in. dancing is good exercise and GREAT fun! and yeah drink plenty of water.

smoothie suggestion : cook up 1/4 cup of oatmeal and allow to cool completely, dump it in a blender with 6 - 8 oz lowfat yogurt, half or a whole banana, 4-7 frozen strawberries (dpendin size), a little more ice, maybe just a touch of honey or sugar to sweeten to taste, a healthy dose of vanilla essence, maybe some fresh cut up mango if u like to be a little exotic, blend, enjoy. u get in a healthy dose of oatmeal and don't even realize u are drinking it. PLUS u get a good dose of protein from the yogurt, and u can even supplement this by adding vanilla protein powder to the mix. basically u can make this smoothie a meal replacement if u like, it's great as a meal replacement in the morning. IT WILL FILL U UP! plus it's super healthy.

or what u do is hire me to be ur personal chef. i need a job, and u need to live decadently. everybody wins! sm:)e

skanktricil's photo
Wed 09/30/09 01:45 PM
Edited by skanktricil on Wed 09/30/09 01:48 PM

Who the hell cares if you are fat? What about personality?

J: "... Personality goes a long way."

V: "Ah, so by that rationale, if a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a fat animal. Is that true?"

J: "Well we'd have to be talkin' about one charming motherf^(*in' pig. I mean he'd have to be ten times more charmin' than that Arnold on Green Acres, you know what I'm sayin'? "

teeheehee :laughing:

skanktricil's photo
Wed 09/30/09 01:36 PM

Save! Thomas!! a beauty.:tongue: drinker We shall hoist the Cup this year.Woo-Hoo!:heart: Boston Bruins :heart: laugh :banana: oops offtopic

keep dreaming

go ahead and name the one NHL team to have one of the most kick@$$ heavy metal bands write them their very own theme song.

by the way, the band is Pantera.

and to save u the suspense,

talkin 'bout them hometown DALLAS STARS!!

morrow is back this year, we will dominate.

skanktricil's photo
Wed 09/30/09 01:25 PM
/me waving n grinning like a silly idiot

:dummywave:

skanktricil's photo
Wed 09/30/09 01:22 PM
deadmau5 HOB november.

EFFIN SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!!

i WILL be there.

"... make me make that f^¢₭ing sound..."

skanktricil's photo
Wed 09/30/09 11:03 AM
new to this site, jes kinda started postin the other nite. figure it's proper to introduce oneself sooooo...

high e'erbuddy, i'm erick. sm:)e

look forward to meeting friendly, happy people. wish everyone reading a wonderful day!

(\/)
( . .)
c(")(")

skanktricil's photo
Wed 09/30/09 12:54 AM
thank u to all the people who have posted on this topic so far. not a single one of u has been bitter, sour, miserable or unhappy. THANK U SO MUCH FOR BEING POSITIVE, HAPPY, CHEERFUL PEOPLE HELPING TO SPREAD HAPPINESS! U R APPRECIATED!

skanktricil's photo
Wed 09/30/09 12:39 AM

uhm, well is ur donut on the menu? or i mean, are ur fluffy cakes on the menu? and with rainbo sprinkles? sm:)e
yes sir i have 2 left
:wink:

two even!?!? how fortuitous! u would share ur fluffy cakes w/me? wow. just wow. sm:)e

absolutely no innuendo here. teeheehee

skanktricil's photo
Wed 09/30/09 12:27 AM

ooohhhhhhhhh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!

:salivating: mmmmmmmmm, dooooo-nut
you want my donut!!!!!!!!!! and i call them fluffy cakes

uhm, well is ur donut on the menu? or i mean, are ur fluffy cakes on the menu? and with rainbo sprinkles? sm:)e

skanktricil's photo
Wed 09/30/09 12:23 AM

ooohhhhhhhhh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!

:salivating: mmmmmmmmm, dooooo-nut

skanktricil's photo
Wed 09/30/09 12:17 AM
varry naice. u can mix kool-aid with club soda and make different flavor sodas. yum!

skanktricil's photo
Wed 09/30/09 12:12 AM
fat as it pertains to a person is the swelling of adipose cells from the storage of fat in the body causing the body to have a swollen or lumpy appearance in certain areas.

dunno if that establishes nethin, but it is documented and verifiable, mscherbear is pretty. teeheehee sm:)e

skanktricil's photo
Wed 09/30/09 12:07 AM

Do not mix sugar in the Kool- Aid if you are going to dye your hair with it

oh wow, that's a very good point! not to waste the sugar! should make a PSA about wasting sugar in kool-aid one mite use as hair dye or prison yard make-up. hahaha

sm:)e

skanktricil's photo
Tue 09/29/09 11:59 PM
ur s'posed to mix SUGAR with that lemonade packet drink mix otherwise it's BITTER!

be making faces with every sip, givin u wrinkles prematurely. and like ur mother said "keep making faces and one day ur face is gonna stick like that!".

skanktricil's photo
Tue 09/29/09 11:40 PM
not sure what sort of help u r referring to. i don't have the money for a personal trainer. can't find work. i'm in school and currently taking a nutrition class so i am learning about healthy(healthier) eating. i think i've mostly eaten healthy and in the last year significantly healthier. just always been chubby and now that i'm FINALLY doing something about it, it's very difficult to remove what's been there for years. slow goin is all. now, if u were suggesting psychological help i'm quite sure sitting in an office with a person who is getting paid a ridiculous amount of money to listen to me whine isn't going to do much to improve my outlook and general happiness with life. jes having the opportunity to partake in this light banter with such a lovely woman is sufficient as far as "a boost" goes. sm:)e

pritty laydeh
(\/)
( . .)
c(")(") buni4u

skanktricil's photo
Tue 09/29/09 11:26 PM

You said you attract the "wrong ones". Well.. I tried to be a friend to you, and so all I can assume is that I am included.. Maybe its the twinkie smell.. You should be careful what kind of statements you make.. it just sounds rude.

YOU lighten up.. your the one who doesnt like women who arent slim.

wow, alright. once again i'm not gonna tell u how to interpret what u read, but i will state this: i never said i didn't like women who aren't slim.

from ur tone i get the feeling that when u say "well.. I tried to be a friend to you, ...", that u no longer wish to be my friend. i'm sorry if i said something to upset you. i didn't mean to upset anyone.

it's hard to relate the story behind the sentiment while at the same time being vague enough to satisfy the rules for posting.