Community > Posts By > skanktricil

skanktricil's photo
Sun 11/22/09 11:05 AM

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope all ends up GREAT for you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMGHI2U!! THANXSOMUCH!!

skanktricil's photo
Sun 11/22/09 10:52 AM
Edited by skanktricil on Sun 11/22/09 10:57 AM

mmmmmmm meskin breakfast

dang, i kinda want one of those too! or chilaquiles. them is yummay

skanktricil's photo
Sun 11/22/09 10:50 AM
AREPA!!

platano frito

skanktricil's photo
Sun 11/22/09 03:04 AM

**fixt**

sm:)e

skanktricil's photo
Sun 11/22/09 03:01 AM
Tried to amend my carnivorous habits
Made it nearly seventy days
Losin' weight without speed, eatin' sunflower seeds
Drinkin' lots of carrot juice and soakin' up rays

But at night I'd had these wonderful dreams
Some kind of sensuous treat
Not zucchini, fettucini or Bulgar wheat
But a big warm bun and a huge hunk of meat

Cheeseburger in paradise (paradise)
Heaven on earth with an onion slice (paradise)
Not too particular not too precise (paradise)
I'm just a cheeseburger in paradise

Heard about the old time sailor men
They eat the same thing again and again
Warm beer and bread they said could raise the dead
Well it reminds me of the menu at a holiday inn

Times have changed for sailors these days
When I'm in port I get what I need
Not just Havanas or bananas or daiquiris
But that American creation on which I feed

Medium rare with mustard 'be nice (paradise)
Heaven on earth with an onion slice (paradise)

I like mine with lettuce and tomato
Heinz 57 and french fried potatoes
Big kosher pickle and a cold draft beer
Well good god almighty which way do I steer for my

Makin' the best of every virtue and vice (paradise)
Worth every damn bit of sacrifice (paradise)
To get a cheeseburger in paradise
To be a cheeseburger in paradise

I like mine with lettuce and tomato
Heinz 57 and french fried potatoes
Big kosher pickle and a cold draft beer
Well good god almighty which way do I steer for my

................****************....................

actually, if i could have my burger any ol way, it would be with roasted green anaheim chiles, jack cheese, little bit of thin sliced yellow onion or mebbe grilled onions, tomato, avocado or guacamole, mebbe some cilantro, lettuce, ranch drmessin and mebbe some mustard too, bout a third pound burger, roughly half inch thick formed and pressed perfectly round, so u can get a nice medium / medium well on it... the buns toasted after soakin up a lil oil or butter from wherever ur cookin the stuff. mebbe some bacon, but then again... mebbe not. definitely with roasted chiles, avocado and jack cheese tho. definitely.

skanktricil's photo
Sun 11/22/09 02:41 AM

I am happy that you are happy...but be careful and take it slow.

haha, thanx. sm:)e at least one person on this site isn't a hater. i love it! ur so nice! thanx!

it's gonna be plenty slow. she's locked up so the only contact i'll have with her is postal correspondence. at least for now. maybe later on if she ends up in prison and i manage to get transportation, i would go visit her, maybe a contact visit could be arranged, but i doubt it. probably still be thru the glass. but either way i'd be glad for the chance to see her. right now she's sittin in county waiting for her day in court. i really hope they give her time served. or if she has to be sentenced on her charge that the court shows her leniency and only sentences her two years. then at least she would be out in a year, maybe less time... just gonna have to wait and see. meantime i can write to her.

skanktricil's photo
Sat 11/21/09 11:52 PM
sounds like some weird california thing i heard of once... red wine high colonic. go to napa valley, get wine pumped in ya rectally to wash out the pewpie. get cleansed and drunk all at the same time. obviously, they can only put so much wine in the rinse, cos u can kill someone very quickly like that. alcohol poisoning n whatnot. kids at raves been pluggin tabs for as long as i can remember. RAVE420PLUR!! wheeeeee!!

skanktricil's photo
Sat 11/21/09 11:44 PM

Will you be getting conjugal visits?

conjugal visits are for married couples as i understand it. but if she's having me when she gets out, we'll be doing some conjugating for sure. not just verbs either. but there'll be plenty of that too. ay chica, estas tan jugosa como una pina dulce, te quiero saborear toda y clavarte hasta que amanezca el proximo dia! sm:)e

i'm crazy about that girl. really really crazy about her. whipped even. i am ashamed, but i can't help it and if that's the way it is then i guess i'm stayin whipped. hahahaha...

she may actually be getting out before a year's time now. which is good news. hope to hear more good news from her soon. she is expecting her court appointed lawyer soon. once she can go make her appearance in court and get her sentence all this stuff will start happening and she can get out of county at least, either returned to civilian life or on to the prison system where at least she has a little more normality with respect to hygiene and housing etc. she doesn't belong locked up. she's too pretty to be locked up with all those thuggish broads, ol toothless truck stop meth-head prostitutes, crackhead tricks, et al.

anyway, it was wonderful getting a letter from her. it has made my day for sure. sm:)e

skanktricil's photo
Fri 11/20/09 10:24 PM
for. too many stupid people reproducing. if only mom and dad had loved me enough not to have me. what could have been. hahahaha

skanktricil's photo
Fri 11/20/09 10:19 PM

that i got a letter from the girl i'm all in love with. happy about this. think she kinda likes me too. not for sure for sure, but i kinda think she likes me.
drinks I would get drunk and call her and tell her how I feeldrinks

been there, done that. also got pilled out and cried while i was telling her i think. very attractive i'm sure but i was blacked out so i don't remember it very well. hahahahaha but she's in jail right now, i can't exactly call her.

skanktricil's photo
Fri 11/20/09 10:17 PM
Edited by skanktricil on Fri 11/20/09 10:18 PM

awww..I'm squirting a tear I'm so happy for ya. :smile:

Sorry....saw the word squirting, and.....yeah....I'll shut up now.:laughing: :laughing:

lol

thanx wolfchic

skanktricil's photo
Fri 11/20/09 10:08 PM
hahahahaha

sm:)e

skanktricil's photo
Fri 11/20/09 09:59 PM
that i got a letter from the girl i'm all in love with. happy about this. think she kinda likes me too. not for sure for sure, but i kinda think she likes me.

skanktricil's photo
Fri 11/20/09 09:43 PM
sure is, i got twisted properly and i got a letter from the girl i'm in love with.

skanktricil's photo
Fri 11/20/09 09:11 PM

I thought you said "if you in a hurry". I don't go to that much trouble to make dinner.

that's me cooking when i'm in a hurry. i still cook. hell, even the tofu stir-fry i posted about previously is still a quickfix. if it takes less than 15 minutes to make, then i consider it a quickfix. i need to EAT!! hell, i've lost so much weight now it's ridiculous. i used to weigh 185, now i'm just under 160. i hopped on the scale one day and it read 158. WTF?!?!? that's like 27 pounds i've lost!! it has to stop! but yeah, anyway, so that tuna quesadilla is good eating. hahaha, i may still fix one for meself tonite. never know. ... well, actually, cos i can't find my saute pan anymore. grrrr... but whatever.

skanktricil's photo
Thu 11/19/09 11:03 PM
like a boston bean. smokin

<cough cough>

skanktricil's photo
Thu 11/19/09 09:35 PM
lions

skanktricil's photo
Thu 11/19/09 09:17 PM
Edited by skanktricil on Thu 11/19/09 09:21 PM
wow, all of those sound GOOD!! where do u get cheese curds? is that a northern thing? what's a cheese curd? cheese is curds!! wtf?!? us folks from down south don't know about no cheese curds.

skanktricil's photo
Thu 11/19/09 08:05 AM
breast

YAY!!! I WIN!!

skanktricil's photo
Wed 11/18/09 08:48 PM
wow, i never come across such sour hateful people before in my life.

chickayoshi, fish n grits sounds good to me, can't go wrong whenever u add cheese. hahahaha sm:)e

it's like a filet-o-fish from mcd's but without bread and with grits instead. hahahaha. yum yum. well lady, take care and thanks for sharing what u like to eat and fix for urself.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 19 20