Community > Posts By > skanktricil

skanktricil's photo
Fri 11/27/09 02:37 PM

can you live this fantasy life?

Nice Aldo Nova reference.

YES!! someone gets it.

:heart: i get it very well:angel: winking

But just how well? Hmmmmmmmm?? :wink:

do you get the powder that was made reference to in the song? do you get it that well? fantastic!!

skanktricil's photo
Fri 11/27/09 02:34 PM

hey, I'm sorry maaan....dont know if to take you serious or not...lol
you definately are a food man tho...lol

take me serious? with respect to what? take me serious in general, as a person, or what i said about missing my cat?

a food man you say... could be i'm associated with food bcos i'm a chef and it's what i kno, mebbe. just mebbe.

i love Luke so much. was calling him marshmallow before i ever named him. and then when he was still little and i had my own place and he was living with me there, i remember one morning i was eating marshmallows in bed, he was in bed with me and i turn around for just a second and when i look back he's munchin on the marshmallow i was holding in my hand. the other cat Darth Vader likes to eat olives. weird. but whatever. all are unique. i miss Luke so much. he was such a good cat. sweetest animal. i don't wanna talk about it anymore, sorry. i'm still very upset about him being killed the way he was.

there's no need to take me serious. i'm a sad miserable waste of life. just visit the forums for entertainment. sm:)e

skanktricil's photo
Fri 11/27/09 02:18 PM

Nice Aldo Nova reference.

YES!! someone gets it.

skanktricil's photo
Fri 11/27/09 01:58 PM

skanktricil's photo
Fri 11/27/09 01:54 PM
i'm single but a complete sucker for this one girl who doesn't really seem to care much about me.

whipped is the term.

skanktricil's photo
Fri 11/27/09 01:43 PM

Never been there! My daughter is 26 she works at WALGREENS :wink:

mmhmmm. well, i suppose there are a few businesses open to provide support to the guards that work in the prison and whatnot. and then there must be businesses that cater to the people around there who work to provide services and goods to the guards. but it's a really small place. i'd never go to huntsville again. because i don't plan on getting locked up anymore. sm:)e

did not like prison too well.

skanktricil's photo
Fri 11/27/09 01:33 PM

Well TEXAS is kina FAR I am considering on moving to DALLAS my 26 yr old lives in HUNTSVILLE not sure I would like the weather commin soon for a visit!

why is he in huntsville? does he work at the prison, or does he work for the prison?

hahahaha

that's the only thing there is in huntsville. that and a bus station to take the parolees and released prisoners back to whatever corner of texas they came from originally. miserable little town. nothing there at all.

skanktricil's photo
Fri 11/27/09 01:29 PM
strobe - deadmau5

efffin DOOOOOOOOPE!!

skanktricil's photo
Fri 11/27/09 01:19 PM

how do you cheer up when you miss some one an talking to them on the phone only makes you more depressed cuz you cant be there with them

well see it sounds to me like u got someone who cares about u in return and although u can't be with them, they want to be with you as much as you want to be with them.

i'm a complete sucker and in love with a girl who i don't even really matter to. she's locked up in jail right now anyway and you'd think she's got nothing but time on her hands she could be writing to me and responding to my letters right away. haven't heard back from her yet and i've written to her 3 times now. i think she just wanted me to send her money and manipulate me.

that hurts. i opened up to her about my feelings and she uses that to work an angle against me. telling me what she thinks i want to hear and asking me for money. meanwhile she has her exbf on her visitation list and once again, she doesn't have time for me when all she has is time. eh... have to wait and see i guess. maybe the mail is just moving slow since it's the holidays. i'll give her the benefit of the doubt for a little while.

skanktricil's photo
Fri 11/27/09 11:49 AM

yes i'm quite sure california hates me. you wanted food? is that all? come on over. sm:)e got plenty

STILL HUNGRY BE RIGHT THERE! flowerforyou

well c'mon then chica. i made plenty of food. still have dinner rolls left too! plus there is pie! pumpkin and apple. plenty of candied yams, more marshmallows too. i LOOOOOVE marshmallows. and there's still green being casserole, but not for long. i love that stuff! there's still turkey breast and there is also tofu stuffing stuffed roasted acorn squash. it's good. so c'mon then, i'm waitin for ya. HURRY!!

skanktricil's photo
Thu 11/26/09 10:40 PM
yeah, i see the candied yams with the roasted marshmallows on top and i miss my cat. i made the candied yams this year to commemorate the loss of my beloved Luke. he was a big white marshmallow cat with toasted marshmallow points on his ears, cappuccino stains on his back and a caramel swirl tail.

yeah, the holidays suck. i don't have a job. i hate my life.

skanktricil's photo
Thu 11/26/09 10:12 PM
yes i'm quite sure california hates me. you wanted food? is that all? come on over. sm:)e got plenty

skanktricil's photo
Thu 11/26/09 10:08 PM

come over then, the more the merrier. sm:)e

Okay, on my way! I will bring the food I made. I made baked chicken with red onions, potatoes and rosemary. It's yummy. drinker

yay!

skanktricil's photo
Thu 11/26/09 04:33 PM
no i didn't early release. in fact we're gonna go have dinner now. talk to u gaiz later.

skanktricil's photo
Thu 11/26/09 04:32 PM
Edited by skanktricil on Thu 11/26/09 04:32 PM
you got me. i don't know why i do the things i do. brain damage probably. momma dropped me on my head as a small child... repeatedly

CALIFORNIA??? HELL NO!! i hate california!

skanktricil's photo
Thu 11/26/09 04:30 PM
yeah, gotta have dinner. pshhh, she's not even feeling well. i wanna leave already. dunno if she's even gonna join us for dinner. i rather take it to go. go ANYWHERE.

skanktricil's photo
Thu 11/26/09 04:27 PM

spock whoa What makes you sooo BAD? surprised

two felony conviction according to the state of texas makes me sooo bad.

skanktricil's photo
Thu 11/26/09 04:22 PM
yes, i'm currently in a maximum security facility known as mom's house. BUST ME OUT PLEASE!!

skanktricil's photo
Thu 11/26/09 03:08 PM
got the picture ID to prove it too. two of 'em in fact. says, TEXAS OFFENDER on it. sm:)e only they wouldn't let us smile when we took our book in photos. i tried. they told me to wipe the smile off my face. i wasn't trying to look "too hard for the yard", they made me do it. i'm a friendly guy. but i'm very very bad. your mama warned you about people like me. i slap a kid in the eye with a mustard slathered corndog.

skanktricil's photo
Thu 11/26/09 02:59 PM

You're going to eat green beings??? scared

:wink: laugh

Just kidding. Sounds like you are a great cook and I hope it all turns out wonderful and your guest arrives soon. flowerforyou

might sound like a great cook bcos tha's what i do for a living... or did. have been outta work since may 08. but yeah, i'm a chef. sm:)e

kill me please. i don't want to live anymore.

Well, it all sounds great and if I was your guest I would've been there hours ago. flowerforyou

come over then, the more the merrier. sm:)e

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20