Community > Posts By > skanktricil

skanktricil's photo
Tue 11/24/09 04:33 PM
broken

skanktricil's photo
Tue 11/24/09 04:32 PM

I think uniforms are sexy...even the Coke/Pepsi drivers ...mmmm :)

tsk tsk tsk

skanktricil's photo
Tue 11/24/09 04:03 PM
police are never there when u need them, always there when u don't. so many people keep validating my thread in coffeehouses, bars and chit chat.

but the question being asked, u might as well ask, what would you do if u won a million dollars. either way, none of us are going to get that lucky. i know i couldn't be so lucky anyway.

skanktricil's photo
Tue 11/24/09 03:55 PM
can't remember when i last updated this thread but i know we posted a regulation loss, followed by two wins at least... one where we beat the devils, and this last win versus carolina a 2 - 0 victory with a 22 shots on goal shutout by Marty Turco!!

Dallas STARS 11-6-6.

next game versus the St. Louis Blues tomorrow nite

skanktricil's photo
Tue 11/24/09 03:45 PM
i think more of the people who commented in this thread need to visit mine in coffeehouses, bars and chit chat. the police thread. let us know what u really think. cos yeah, cops in cali are complete douchebags. the whole lot of 'em. nothing but contempt for every single one of the sorry worthless "holes" as ol boy byteme put it. BRILLIANT!!

i love it, this ol boy uzimon said, "ftp"! hahaahahahahahahaha!! ftp right in their "holes"! bwaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa

gotta say tho, texas cops aren't as bad as cali cops to be sure. at least not dallas cops anyway. all the little suburbs with their "i wanna wear big boy pants" police departments are another story. but i don't discriminate, i hate all cops equally.

skanktricil's photo
Tue 11/24/09 03:35 PM
B'Negative - Black Sun Empire

soooo effin WICKID!!

skanktricil's photo
Tue 11/24/09 03:30 PM
faithful

skanktricil's photo
Tue 11/24/09 03:25 PM
Edited by skanktricil on Tue 11/24/09 03:26 PM
walking on the moon

pow! right in the kisser... to the moon alice, to the moon!

skanktricil's photo
Tue 11/24/09 01:22 AM
SEX!!

yay! i win again!!

DING DING DING DING DING WOOOHOOOOOO!!

skanktricil's photo
Tue 11/24/09 01:10 AM
yeah, i think i know how ur feeling. if it feels like it would sting more with this guy it's cos ur in love with him. u really like him that's apparent. just don't let on too much to him is my advice. at least don't let him start thinking he could manipulate you or take advantage of your feelings for him. i dunno how to go about this, i just know you should be careful about letting him start to believe this about you. knaw'mean?

i really wish you lots of luck with this guy. i mean it seems like you really into him i just hope when you let him know how you feel he's ready to reciprocate those feelings. anywayses, take care and behave urself. remember you can chat or PM me anytime for whatever. i'll be ur friend if u like.

ciao4now

skanktricil's photo
Tue 11/24/09 12:54 AM

ok but why are you blaming cops for doing their jobs???? They are enforcing the laws that the state/country made.

i don't blame cops for doing their jobs. i blame cops for doing a job that has them asserting authority over the lives of people who aren't hurting anyone. locking them up and taking away their freedom. harassing them. i blame cops for being power-tripping hall-monitor types. they enjoy finding people doing something out of line with the laws and busting them. BOOK 'EM DANO!!

i hate cops. cops hate me. do you think cops blame me for all the laws being broken? i don't apologize for hating them. they don't apologize for hating me and locking me up or treating me like a second class citizen. i'm not entitled to the same bill of rights that everyone else is because i'm a convicted felon, yet i've never hurt anyone and have no plans to, unless it's some cop who wants to drop the duty belt and take the shirt off and box me. then i'll take pleasure in driving my fists into his or her face as many times as possible. i might get beat like an ugly red-headed step-child but i'll still have left a couple marks on 'em before i go down.

skanktricil's photo
Tue 11/24/09 12:46 AM
Edited by skanktricil on Tue 11/24/09 12:48 AM
JOHNN111
"again, please forgive me, i'm coming off of a few different drugs all at once. psych meds n others, 4 different scripts."

LMFAO classic!

"just my .02. probably canadian money anyway that isn't worth a flip here in the states yes?"

HEY! That hurt mister! rant I'll have you know that our Canadian dollar is doing very well. Forget the cops... I feel like shooting you myself thread jackerhappy

sciawwy my friend, i didn't mean anything by that... the thing about canadian money. i don't mean canada is worthless. i just meant it isn't worth anything here in the states. two pennies aren't worth anything here and i'm sure my opinion is worth even less. i'm certainly not worth even my opinion. i'm a worthless convicted felon, criminal thread jacker. you should shoot me.
go for it. you'd be doing the whole world a huge favor. just lemme get some term life insurance in place before you do it so i can take care of my mommy. kewl?

PacificStar48
As a convicted felon I can't really comprehend why you would want to chance your freedom continueing a relationship with someone you pretty well know is going to land you in trouble. Maybe you see it as loyalty but the likelyhood it is just safer than having any other type of girlfriend on the outside. What doesn't make sense when you are worrying about looseing weight, probably because you are not eating enough, that you are sending anyone money anywhere. I think you either want to go back to jail or are trying to destroy yourself. Mixing up psyche drugs is a long walk off a short peir. You are probably right in that you are depressed but I think you have some serious problems that you need to address and the sooner the better.

i don't understand what you are saying to me at all. how do you think i am chancing my freedom by having a relationship with someone who is also a convicted felon? how is it you think this girl is going to land me in trouble? by virtue of two felons kissing is there some radar that goes off at homeland security to alert fbi and local police that we might be cooking up some bonnie n clyde scheme since i can't find work and the only sort of way to get my hands on any money seems to be thru criminal activity?
you say something about it being safer than having any other type of girlfriend on the outside. this confuses me, it seems you are contradicting the statement you made previously about that same thing. do you mean that it's safer for me emotionally?
yes i am losing weight because i am not eating properly or exercising like i used to. i got really depressed after my cat was killed, i got very emotional and didn't deal with it very well and then i got really twisted up about this girl. i felt like i didn't matter to her as much as she mattered to me and i felt ignored and lonely. she would still come see me about once a week but there were times i really wondered why she would come to see me at all because i just never felt the same level of caring back from her. do you understand? i mean, i really really liked her, and i felt like i just didn't really matter to her one way or another. if it were me or some other guy that were there it would have been the same to her. that's the feeling i got anyway. i dunno, like i said i was really emotional.
i am in no hurry at all to back to jail. i'm sure i'll be visiting it again before too long, but that's because i have warrants out for traffic tickets. not because i'm gonna get caught doing anything stupid. and with respect to the psych meds i am taking, they were prescribed to me and i had a bunch of them left. i was really depressed and it was getting so bad that i really didn't want to live at all. i wasn't suicidal and i never could be but i just didn't want to get out of bed to see another day and i would have been perfectly happy to know that one night i could go to bed and never wake up again. so i started taking these old psych meds i had. they helped some. i stopped being so emotional and depressed which was rather out of character for me. but the psych meds only do so much. they don't fix anything. just kinda helped get me out of that misery i was feeling. i'm tryin to come off of dope too, but that's not going so well. you said something about trying to destroy myself. mebbe. i don't really care about my life so much anymore. i've pretty much failed at life so heroin makes it to where i don't care so much about all that. heroin never fails me and has been my best friend for the last 12 years. she's always been there for me when others weren't, that is, i could always depend on her to make me feel better.
if only "addressing" these problems were enough. i've addressed them, the address is me. i know where to send the correspondence i just don't know what to send or say. do you follow? i have recently made an appointment with a counselor and also i got ahold of some prescription meds to help kick heroin. have to see how that goes. it's kinda scary to think about giving it up. it feels so good, i can't explain it. and besides, people just look down on me anyway. they look at me like some lowlife and that's their right. i can't stop 'em nor would i try. i just hope they know in their hearts they wouldn't say the things they are quick to say about me or to me on the internet to me in person. i don't need to insult them back, their cowardice is insult enough and they know in their hearts. that's all that matters with respect to that.

i will say when i get all these feelings of mine sorted and worked out, i suspect i will bounce back from being depressed so much. i can't help the way i feel about this girl. i am crazy crazy in love with her. she knows this and i think she may exploit that some to her advantage. i told her in several letters now that she doesn't have to fake anything with me or be insincere in anyway. i will be there for her while she is locked up and help her in any way i can. i just asked her to be honest and sincere with me. she told me she loved me in her first letter to me. she's never said anything like that to me before and she's certainly never acted like she loved me. i don't need her to tell me the things she thinks i wanna hear. i don't wanna hear that. i'd rather she told me she finds me repulsive but she figured she'd let me have sex with her so that i would continue to hook her up with my dope connects or whatever. i mean i don't think it's that extreme, i do think she does like me somewhat, but i don't really believe she "loves" me. but i really don't know. she has never let on very much about what she thinks or feels. i just hope in writing to her that her thoughts and feelings come out on paper. maybe she can express herself on paper better than she ever did to me verbally. because she wouldn't tell me very much at all. i really miss her. she was the only friend i had. i feel so alone now that she's gone. she was the only person who would come visit me and spend time with me and of course it didn't hurt the fact that she's the secksiest girl i've ever laid eyes on. i'm totally *****-whipped. it's sad. i can't help it tho. :(

skanktricil's photo
Tue 11/24/09 12:14 AM
that's kinda the same thing i experience with the girl i'm in love with. she'll go a whole week without so much as a response to my text messages then she'll show up and hang out with me for a few hours after she gets off from work and we'll talk and have a good time together, or so i think. i mean, i have a wonderful time when she would visit me, but then she'll leave again and i don't hear anything from her until maybe a week later again. i really, really like her too. i'm crazy in love with this girl, but i mentioned in another thread about how she's in jail right now waiting to catch her time in the state pen. so she'll be heading off to prison unless they give her time served for the time she did in the feds. i hope they do this, but i seriously doubt it. i just know the state of texas isn't much on handing out get out of jail free cards u kno.

so i dunno, but i tried my best to communicate my feelings to her. i dunno what it served except maybe to underscore how "whipped" she has me. i sort of think she exploits this now, she asks me for money. i can't say no to her and i don't think she was exactly faithful or exclusive with me.

my suggestion to you librababy, don't let him start thinking that he's got you whipped or that you're all twisted up over him. do you know what i mean? let him know that you wished he would pay a little more attention to you because you really enjoy his company, but don't let him start thinking he owns your heart. i'd hate for you to have to feel what i'm feeling. i've gotten so depressed about this whole mess i created with this girl i've lost like five more pounds on top of all the weight i had already lost. i'm under 160 now, i used to weigh 185 now i'm 158.

i wish you luck in your relationship with this guy. i hope he's worth it to you. i hope he treats you the way you deserve to be treated. don't let anyone treat you badly. if you let them, they will continue to do so and only hurt you in the end. i dunno if any of this helps you. if you like you can chat or message me for support or whatever. if i can help you in anyway i'd be glad to do it. ciao4now

skanktricil's photo
Tue 11/24/09 12:02 AM

If you don't like cops, next time you're in trouble call a crackhead:wink:

A bad apple doesn't make the whole police force bad. My best friend is a detective and the most honest person I know and dislikes crooked cops. I'd rather a cop have my back than a crackhead :banana:

I'd rather fight for my freedom then rely on the otherwise useless police force. I've had many run-ins with the law, and have called them to no avail on multiple occasions...at least the crackhead will show up.

yeah, i think i said in another post unless it was deleted. i have been stripped of the right to bear arms now that i am a second class citizen, or really, truthfully, not a citizen at all, because i am not afforded all the rights constitutionally given under the bill of rights, the first ten don't all apply to me anymore. sooooo, i am dependent upon the police to defend me in the event of the home i live in being invaded. i can't defend myself with anything more than a baseball bat and it's likely i would be found guilty of something or another for defending myself with a baseball bat too. sooo, i'm not saying the home i live in will be invaded, it's all hypothetical, but what ISN'T hypothetical is the police presence. they are never there when u need them and ALWAYS there when u don't. i have no love for police. none at all. they might be nice people, but if they wanted to serve the community they could be firefighters instead. firefighters are worthy of respect and admiration. they are true heroes who place their lives in jeopardy to help save and rescue people. police... not so much. not so much at all. if there is ever an instance where i need to call the police to come and defend me, rest assured, i won't be making the call and all the same, they won't come to my defense or aid anyway. they never do. they never have and i don't expect it would ever change any. if i must i'll defend myself or my family the best i can with what is available and deal with the consequences. my morals and conscience will be clean because i kno i will have acted accordingly. i would never take a life unnecessarily. despite texas having the castle law which entitles a homeowner to shoot and kill an intruder without having to try to escape or avoid the encounter. it's sanctioned murder if u ask me. i don't believe in it. i am a gun fanatic yet i would never turn a gun on another human being. in the Marine Corps i was trained to kill people. i was an infantryman and that was my job basically. hump around with a bunch of stuff on my back and kill the enemy. i don't take the idea of killing another person lightly. there had better be an extreme reason for doing so and i hope i never experience any situation like that, but i know if it ever did happen the police would be five hours too late to help me with it and the types i've met would enjoy killing the person or people.

whatever. it doesn't matter any. i'm a criminal, a convicted felon, a second class citizen at best. i will always be the bad guy and the police will always harass me whenever the opportunity presents itself. i will always hate police. none of them have ever helped me any, i don't expect this will ever change either. so short of something magical occurring whereby i make the rules, i'll just continue having to deal with them the way they are. and the rules are not in my favor. can't own a firearm, can't vote, can't get a job.

what am i expected to do? if i can't support myself, what means of feeding myself do i have left? criminal activity is the only equal opportunity employer hiring these days that i know of. what can i do? i'm open to suggestions.

skanktricil's photo
Mon 11/23/09 01:10 AM
sciawwy to OP for jackin his thread. didn't mean to do that. i'm a criminal tho, it must be in my nature. hahahaha

lady has u down. me too. sucks. but u shouldn't get all twisted up about the girl unless there were fireworks goin off when u were "doin it". knaw'mean?

and if that fails, try "accupuncture". works for me. gotta know where to stick the needles tho.

cheers

sm:)e

skanktricil's photo
Mon 11/23/09 12:56 AM
feel free to bash or show ur support for the "boys in blue"

rest easy, u won't catch me sayin anything nice about 'em. sm:)e

skanktricil's photo
Mon 11/23/09 12:41 AM
different sides of the tracks i guess. cops have never protected me. i don't mind looking after myself and the ones i love. however, the law provides for me being a danger to society if i am in possession of a gun since i'm a felon so now i'm totally dependent on the police for "legal" security and we ALL KNOW that cops are never there when u need them and ALWAYS there when u don't. just my .02. probably canadian money anyway that isn't worth a flip here in the states yes?

so, if someone breaks into the home i live in intent on doing harm to me or my family, i can't legally shoot and incapacitate the intruder even tho Texas is a state that has enacted castle law where u are legally within ur rights to shoot and kill any intruder no matter what.

i believe this is sanctioned murder and i'd never shoot and kill anyone if it could be avoided. but i don't make the laws, i don't run things. i just deal with 'em the best i can.

skanktricil's photo
Mon 11/23/09 12:25 AM
can i ask what u were expecting? did u think i thought i was innocent somehow and cops are wrong for harrassing me for doing something that is against the law or whatever? i dunno? i'm curious.... really. what did u expect i was gonna say?

skanktricil's photo
Mon 11/23/09 12:21 AM
my point exactly, they got nothing to apologize to me for. i don't wanna hear it anyway. i hate cops, i won't apologize for that. i will however refrain from saying anything one might deem "inflammatory" as that wasn't my intent, it just came out that way. but yeah, i won't apologize for hating them, same as they wouldn't apologize for being the people they are. superior to the average citizen, capable of forcing them by law to submit to their will or anyone else's. and not so much that they are capable, but they enjoy doing this too. i have no love for cops. i don't apologize.

skanktricil's photo
Mon 11/23/09 12:02 AM
whoa!! DELETED!!

i don't apologize, because i know they don't either. simple enough.

THAT IS TOOOOO FUNNY!

LOLIPOPZ!!

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 19 20