Community > Posts By > skanktricil

skanktricil's photo
Sun 10/25/09 01:36 PM
for sale: complete set of encyclopedia brittanica, in good condition, no longer needed. just got married, wife knows everything.

skanktricil's photo
Sun 10/25/09 01:34 PM
ed rush & optical - bacteria (pendulum remix)

savagely wicked morbidly obscene viscera liquifying drummond base

skanktricil's photo
Sun 10/25/09 11:56 AM

I wasn't ever in jail but someone I knew was because I remember a jailhouse recipe called "shi* on a shingle" where they would mush up green peas and put it on bread or crackers and heat it up any way possble. My brother actually ate this occasionally over toast. sick

SOS or as u referred to it by its full name is not peas on crackers. it's chipped beef in gravy on toast. similar but completely unlike biscuits n gravy. SOS gravy is kinda thin. biscuits n gravy gravy is thick like pudding.

skanktricil's photo
Sun 10/25/09 10:59 AM
gimme shelter - rolling stones

i always like to change the words...

"...it's just a shot away, it's just a shot away.." yes... just a shot away. mmmmmm

skanktricil's photo
Sun 10/25/09 10:50 AM
Spirograph
Every time Erik touches me, I get butterflies.

i have that effect...

i love the DALLAS STARS

skanktricil's photo
Sat 10/24/09 07:49 PM
everything in it's right place - radiohead (hybrid remix)

sooooo dope

skanktricil's photo
Sat 10/24/09 07:44 PM
weird, it wouldn't let me edit my last post, whatever... DALLAS STARS WIN 4 - 1... MARTY TURCO WITH SOME PHENOMENAL SAVES likewise Ty Conklin for the Blues made some spectacular saves. but in the end DALLAS scoring 5 of 6 points for their road trip.

STARS record now 5-2-4

skanktricil's photo
Sat 10/24/09 06:09 PM
DALLAS STARS visiting St. Louis Blues, scoreless at the beginning of the second period, but there have been some premium scoring chances by dallas and also some PHENOMENAL saves made by both goalies. this is a good match up. very good game, plus two fights just in the first period. sm:)e i'm sure i'll post again how the game was decided.

skanktricil's photo
Fri 10/23/09 11:48 PM
poor bastid

skanktricil's photo
Thu 10/22/09 10:17 PM
stars 4, kings 5 final OT

so now the stars are 4 - 2 - 4. so i guess they're not off to the worst start, i just hope they rally and start playing like the premier hockey club they are. stanley cup here we come!

skanktricil's photo
Thu 10/22/09 11:31 AM

Hmmm. Your screen name isn't well, appetizing! It sorta sounds like an antibiotic for skanks....laugh

show the lovely lady what she's won!! u r correct madame

skanktricil's photo
Thu 10/22/09 11:28 AM
kings 4, stars 1
stars 4, ducks 2

maybe dallas is a road game team this season?

skanktricil's photo
Wed 10/21/09 11:24 AM
can be had at Sonny Bryan's. mind u, it's not ur oridinary chili frito pie. this is a bbq frito pie with chopped bbq brisket, baked beans, fritos, shredded cheese and sliced green onions. i like to add chopped yellow onions and a few dashes of some louisianna brand... or just a few pickled jalapeno slices. soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good! i want one right now. it's LUNCH TIME!!

skanktricil's photo
Tue 10/20/09 01:08 AM
as a "culinarian" do u find it beneath u to eat taco bell and consider it's culinary contribution to the field of gastronomy?

what i mean is this... because it's from taco bell, is it not a taco worthy of being recognized as such? or do you consider it a taco but only sub-par in quality and not worthy of mention?

and how about long john silver's? would you consider their fish and fries / fish and chips, or is it not "good enough" to rate among the food you consider worthy of your esteemed and refined "culinarian" palate?

just wonderin

skanktricil's photo
Mon 10/19/09 11:54 PM
nobody likes me either buddy. not a single friend in my life. not a one.

i hate my life so much.

skanktricil's photo
Mon 10/19/09 11:01 PM
hey baby - deadmau5 featuring melleefresh

sooooo effin DOPE!

"... make me make that f^$%ing sound..."

skanktricil's photo
Mon 10/19/09 08:33 PM
dallas stars seem to be a road game hockey club this season. two miserable losses at home now. 4 - 1 to the kings just now. i need some more of that cough remedy from the other thread.

skanktricil's photo
Mon 10/19/09 08:32 PM

There are wars, civil wars , violence and injustice in this world .
How can we as humans put an end to wars and violence ?. is it possible or impossible and why ?.

kill more people.

laugh laugh

Okay I will. pitchfork

awesome! i'll help u dismember and bury the bodies in multiple locations. sm:)e

skanktricil's photo
Mon 10/19/09 07:34 PM

There are wars, civil wars , violence and injustice in this world .
How can we as humans put an end to wars and violence ?. is it possible or impossible and why ?.

kill more people.

skanktricil's photo
Mon 10/19/09 07:00 PM
i jes wish i knew some remedy for hating ur life.

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 19 20