Community > Posts By > Rasmus916

Rasmus916's photo
Tue 12/10/13 02:36 PM
On one hand, I do firmly agree with you. If he is a cancer to your life you have to cut it off. On the other hand, I am 13 years clean and I kinda do understand if he wants you there while he is trying to fix himself up.

Now if it is a court order that he has to go to rehab and all that, then no pity at all, he needs to go because he wants to go, not because someone else is forcing him to ya know?

Rasmus916's photo
Tue 12/10/13 02:32 PM
I'd be so socially awkward, I probably be stuck with a look about O.O combined with a big dumb grin completely speechless. :P

Rasmus916's photo
Sun 11/24/13 03:01 AM
I haven't been able to sleep on a Saturday night since I was in grade school for some reason. Problem is I have to be fully awake Sunday morning to lead the band at my church.

Always a fun adventure when the leader of the band is so tired he is playing in "zombie mode" :P

Rasmus916's photo
Sun 11/24/13 02:58 AM
As someone who no longer lives in the south. I honestly do not care who it is as long as they can make some serious Texas soul food.

Rasmus916's photo
Sun 11/24/13 02:55 AM
Edited by Rasmus916 on Sun 11/24/13 02:55 AM
I'm not much of a tv watcher, but a friend got me hooked on Arrow. Being a total comic book nerd, this show is scary up my alley. :P

EDIT: How about you, what is your favorite TV show and why?

Rasmus916's photo
Wed 10/16/13 01:22 AM
LOLOL I almost wish this was a topic on Facebook or something so I could hit "like" or give you an upvote!

Rasmus916's photo
Wed 10/16/13 01:15 AM
I say you reply in their language and see if you can call them out on their crap! :P

Rasmus916's photo
Wed 10/16/13 01:15 AM
It honestly depends on the website. If you are in control of the account where that information is posted, you can simply log in and remove it, but if you aren't, you might be able to send a letter to the site admin somehow depending on the website and ask for it to be removed. It all depends on what website it was though.

Rasmus916's photo
Wed 10/16/13 01:12 AM
Wait, so you aren't some crossdresser with a little person in a wet bikini?!

Bah! I had my hopes set so high on my hopeful first date!

Now if you will excuse me, I need to go wander off and find the next profile to stalk. :P

Rasmus916's photo
Wed 10/16/13 12:49 AM
Sadly this site is filled with creepers and scammers in my personal experience. Most of the people who are legit people who seem to be interested in at minimal holding a conversation with me seem to be about 20+ years older than me. Nothing wrong with a conversation, please don't get me wrong, but I mean come on now, there has to be at least one person on this site near my age who wants to go out and have a drink and NOT be a total creep about it ya know?

Rasmus916's photo
Wed 10/16/13 12:37 AM
Welcome, also I stalked your profile, very witty, it hit me with a big stupid grin on my face. :)

Rasmus916's photo
Mon 10/14/13 01:28 AM
In all honesty, except for people I meet on the fourms, well over 90% of the people I meet through mutual match and all that are scammers. I can honestly count the "real people" I have met on mutual match on one hand, and well, the scammers are WAY too many to count.

Like I said on another post a while ago, I honestly feel bad for anyone who might be a real person and I might actually click with. Nowadays, they need to develop a bit more trust than normal for me to warm up to them and for me to believe they are a real person.

Rasmus916's photo
Fri 10/11/13 02:41 AM
Leave her and move on?

Rasmus916's photo
Mon 10/07/13 01:29 PM
I honestly hate to agree with ya, but Brawley is kinda middle of nowhere. At least you might be able to transport yourself to San Diego?

Rasmus916's photo
Sat 10/05/13 11:03 PM
Like most people said, I would cover up a bit. Also, your profile has you posting the same thing three times. I would reccomend putting something different in each part. I am one of those rare guys who actually enjoy reading someone's profile.

Good luck and happy hunting!

Rasmus916's photo
Sat 10/05/13 10:58 PM
I hate to say it, but scammers have pretty much ruined every chance of my meeting someone online almost. I honestly think I might have destroyed a few potential friendships let alone relationships because I firmly believe nowadays that someone needs to prove to me that they are in fact a real person before I "warm up" to them.

Rasmus916's photo
Sat 10/05/13 02:41 AM
Strange, before I turned 30, I thought I was the only single christian male on the planet under this age. Now that I hit the dirty thirty, I am still the only single christian male my age. (in my area of course) :P

Rasmus916's photo
Fri 10/04/13 11:02 PM

From what I've heard, the average height of a man is around 5'10," so yeah...tall men are a rarity.

So, what you are tellin me is that I am below average? :/

Rasmus916's photo
Tue 10/01/13 01:36 AM
This is a little crazy, but it worked for a friend. They connected the laptop to a TV with a cable they got from Fry's Electronics. At that point, the video then streamed to the TV and the TV did show the picture even though the laptop did not. I don't know if it will help, but I mean hell, for a cable that is normally under $10 for the cheap knock off brand, it might at least get you to be able to see what is on the screen.

Rasmus916's photo
Tue 10/01/13 01:23 AM
I don't know about all that Duttoneer. I might just be a rare breed, but if I see someone having their profile picture being them half naked, I normally just move on to the next profile. But I do agree, more pictures would help, as long as they are not the exact same angle, just different clothes.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24