Community > Posts By > Rasmus916

Rasmus916's photo
Sat 07/14/12 01:37 AM
Honestly, finding a single christian has been difficult for me personally, but that is mostly because out of the two churches I attend, I am almost the only one my age by about 10-20 years depending on if you are going older or younger.

I personally believe that I cannot judge one person on what they have done in the past or even doing now. Yes they are not perfect, but neither am I ya know?

As long as the person out there can share a love for God, and there is something there between both people and not just one, you should not judge a potentially great relationship simply by knowing they were not perfect in the past.

Just my two cents on the subject. :)

Rasmus916's photo
Sat 07/14/12 12:23 AM
Honestly, I had met that girl who was in my dreams, and for a while there, she literally was a dream come true. I am not here to drop a nice guy story or a woe is me story, but I will say this, I really do miss her being just a dream girl, I was burned really badly by her.

If I ever come across another dream girl, I am going to have to force myself to look the other way.

Rasmus916's photo
Tue 02/14/12 11:13 PM
To my knowledge you click on Community, then on the set of links directly below it, click on My Topics.

Rasmus916's photo
Tue 02/14/12 07:30 PM
This one right here, golden, I love it!

Rasmus916's photo
Fri 02/10/12 12:56 AM
Welcome to Mingle2!

I am on the same boat myself, just honestly lookin for a good conversation. My best advice (which I really should follow myself) is to post on the forums and simply get to know people. :)

Rasmus916's photo
Thu 02/09/12 12:02 AM
My ex girlfriends sisters boyfriend at the time was really abusive. When I was there, I was usually the only one stopping a lot of violence from happening. After a while of seeing how he acted and reacted, I can only speak from what I saw from him. That guy saw women as possessions and men as people.

I do agree with Mancho, I am very sorry you had to post this, and I do pray that whatever problem you are facing that is having you post something like this does get solved soon.

Rasmus916's photo
Wed 02/08/12 09:12 PM
Very nice, I dig it. :)

Rasmus916's photo
Wed 02/08/12 06:01 PM
Honestly, being raised in some of the worst towns in the US, Yes, the fact that nature will find a way is amazing, please do not get me wrong.

The one thing I do find more beautiful than that is how quickly people strive to work together in times of need. This isn't a major crisis like a hurricane or something like that, but when I volunteer at my local food closet, you would be amazed at how quickly everyone steps up to plate even for the little things like carrying out someone's groceries to their car, or giving someone a ride who cannot carry all the groceries by themselves.

Rasmus916's photo
Fri 02/03/12 03:37 PM
Honestly, I am probably going to be the only one who will say it, but your profile is simple, short, and to the point. I can dig it. :)

Rasmus916's photo
Wed 02/01/12 09:47 AM
For me, playing my music with a band. There is nothing better in my eyes than seeing multiple people act as one person to make that "perfect" sound.

Rasmus916's photo
Tue 01/31/12 12:34 AM
So, I haven't been on this website in a year now! Strange, many people I remember are gone. Either way, here is hoping to making some new friends here. :)

Rasmus916's photo
Tue 01/31/12 12:20 AM
Hey minglers,

I am getting back into this dating scene and I figured chit chatting with you folks would keep a smile on my face for a while. :)

Rasmus916's photo
Sun 05/23/10 01:23 PM
wait, you mean to tell me I don't even get emails from fake people trying to spam, let alone real people?! COME ON SPAMMERS! THROW ME A BONE HERE!

Rasmus916's photo
Sun 05/23/10 01:21 PM
Thank you again everyone! Feels good to be back in the full swing of things!

Rasmus916's photo
Sat 05/22/10 10:22 PM
Thank you :) I would have posted it on the well wishes forum, but I was never on them. General chat was sorta my stompin ground. :)

Rasmus916's photo
Sat 05/22/10 10:19 PM
Heya everyone! Just checking in, after my computer crashed, and over half a year with no work, no unemployment. I have been back to work enough to get my life started to get back in order.

Now I just need to work on that new car fund <,<

Either way, missed all of yalls and just wanted to poke my head in to ask what have I missed?

Rasmus916's photo
Sat 01/02/10 05:09 PM
Honestly, I tried thinking of the public transportation thing, but there is no way in hell that I can rely on public transportation. I tried working it out. I also thought of talking to her or finding out another way of getting around but her work schedule is too far from mine, and well, nobody I know is willing to drive out as far as I do to get from point A to B to C and back to A every week.

Luckily in a few weeks after certian expenses are over, I will be picking me up my own car, but even after that, I am one of those type of guys who hate with a passion to cause drama.

To answer the question, our age groups are anywhere between 26-36.

Either way, thank you for the advice, basically you guys said what was on my mind, and well, the only thing I can do is wait and bait ya know?

Rasmus916's photo
Sat 01/02/10 04:01 PM
That is what I figured but ah well, so far my only option I have been able to come up with is just simply back off of both parties till dust settles and see what time will do to this situation.

/shrug

Rasmus916's photo
Sat 01/02/10 03:54 PM
Edited by Rasmus916 on Sat 01/02/10 03:56 PM
First off, I do not know if I am posting in the correct forum, please forgive me if it should have been posted somewhere else.

Also, I am probably going to rant, this poker hand has been dealt to me about a week and a half to two weeks ago, and I still do not know how to handle it.

With all my disclaimers, lets start off at the beginning...

I FINALLY met someone after a long period of time of being single. We were rarley able to see each other with work schedules and such, but things were awesome. Of course we both had our own issues, but we were both also very willing to work things out between the two of us and make a compromization.

Problem is that out of the blue, one of my very close friends came and told me this...

"This is nothing against you, but my friends do not date my neighbors. I do not care if you are in a relationship with her or not, but it is now over. You are no longer allowed to see her unsupervised and you are no longer allowed to go over to her house without my knowing you are heading over there."

Now please, do not get this wrong, usually I would have easily told him to get over himself, but with my career and schooling (both are tied together, if I miss two days of school I lose my career) He is my ride to and from work, to and from school while I save up for a car.

My dilemma is simple, I promised both parties that I will not cause drama amongst the friends and such.

If I persue something between me and her, a longtime friendship will go down the drain, and I lose my career simply by pissing him off and not being able to get to and from work and school. On the other hand, well, do I really need to explain?

I did try speaking to him about this subject and tried to explain the topic from my end, and let me put it this way, he and I are not speaking for a few days while he cools down. Appearently it is completley unfair for me to try to voice my opinion when he laid down rules on my social life.

Also, before anyone asks, no, to my knowlege he is not trying to get with her, he is in a long term relationship with a woman who goes to the same church as he does.

Is there any advice I can get from people or am I just up the creek without a paddle?

EDIT: Cleaning up grammar and spelling erros.

Rasmus916's photo
Tue 09/22/09 08:43 PM
I was raised where grandma was called ma'am and grandpa was called sir

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 23 24