Community > Posts By > Rasmus916

Rasmus916's photo
Tue 09/22/09 08:41 PM

Ya know, I was thinking of doing that, change the bio on my profile, just to see how much attention I would get.

Mabye I could be a 26 year old club owner or somethin :P

I'm sure he must be getting alot more action but....
what do you do with that?
What woman is going to accept a toad when she thought she was getting a prince?

lol just to see in all honesty :P

Oh so now you are calling me a toad now huh?laugh

Rasmus916's photo
Tue 09/22/09 08:36 PM

Captain Kangaroo and Mr Green Jeans.
That program lasted a looong time.

man, growing up in a poor neighborhood, their tv programming was from the good ol days, and I grew up watching captain kangaroo and mr green jeans, and all the other oldies but goodies. Me personally I was a cartoon fan though, and Hong Kong Phooey was my hero

Rasmus916's photo
Tue 09/22/09 08:35 PM
Ya know, I was thinking of doing that, change the bio on my profile, just to see how much attention I would get.

Mabye I could be a 26 year old club owner or somethin :P

Rasmus916's photo
Tue 09/22/09 08:27 PM
I remember walking to the park every saturday morning at like 6am KNOWING there was already a crowd there waiting to play baseball.

I remember when bazooka joe was cheap gum, but still gross.... wait, it still is

I remember watching saturday morning cartoons where the only song you possibly heard was beginning theme, and the ending theme

I remember back when you brought your good report card to the arcade, and got free tokens for doing good in school

I remember thinking great shows like Hong Kong Phooey and such would never get replaced by a cartoon where the main character was a kitchen cleaning tool on some of the smack

I remember a family barbeque was an all day event at the park...

I remember the park being a place you didn't have to worry about getting mugged at

I remember being able to be in a garage band and not having to worry about turning the volume down

I remember video games, you never beat them, they just got faster, and changed colors

I remember the ice cream man, $1 bought you an ice cream sammich

I remember going trick or treating in the "nice" neighborhoods because you got the good candy

Rasmus916's photo
Sun 09/20/09 02:53 AM

Dont turn her down...

Turn her over.

I can't lift her.:wink:

There are tricks, learn college wrestling, they will show you the ropes :tongue:

Ive couldnt have said it any better my friend.

LOLOL no, I don't have ANY expierence on that subject.

(Its better when you got someone smaller than you that you can lift, if you are creative it gets real fun)

Rasmus916's photo
Sun 09/20/09 02:45 AM

Dont turn her down...

Turn her over.

I can't lift her.:wink:

There are tricks, learn college wrestling, they will show you the ropes :tongue:

Rasmus916's photo
Sun 09/20/09 02:44 AM
I already thought of this, considering I had the money to already do what I wanted and still be filthy rich. I would take something obsolete and in the past and try to bring it back like it was the new thing. As of latley I am thinking 8 tracks, or mabye arcades. In my area, a true arcade is not even heard of.

Rasmus916's photo
Sun 09/20/09 02:41 AM
I once dated this girl, her most often argument was that my hair was longer than hers. She was always annoyed with me because mine was so thick and her's was nowhere near as thick as mine was.

Eh, as long as they make it look good, I'm as happy as a dog licking his privates

Rasmus916's photo
Fri 09/18/09 11:47 PM
Edited by Rasmus916 on Fri 09/18/09 11:48 PM
Before I explain the advice, please remember, my spelling and grammar is below par, so please bear with me and my poor attempt to "draw a picture" here.

The advice I was given as follows, I do not remember the words exactly, so I will paraphrase.

"If you keep trying to focus on finding the one for you, you never will. I know your conviction with god, and I know your pride, you will not stand for anything less than what god made to be your other half.

With that being said, imagine a triangle, at the top of that triangle is God. Now this triangle can be at any angle or any size, but for the purposes of this analogy, please keep one point at the top.

You are a dot on another point of the triangle. If you keep looking towards your spouse and not looking at god, you will never get closer to god. (which was the biggest mistake in my last relationship)

If you always try to move closer to Gods point, eventually, you will find that woman who is also trying to get closer to gods point from her little spot on this world. If both of you always look to god and keep each other in mind, you cannot help but find your other eventually, and you two can only grow closer together."

What do you guys think? I do try to keep this in mind on my daily walk, and it suprisingly has helped me through some easy and some tough times. :)

EDIT: Fixing grammar errors as I read it through :)

Rasmus916's photo
Fri 09/18/09 06:58 AM
This one girl I dated, she played DDR and PiU with me (yes I used to play those games)

It was great, we would go to reno, or hit up our local scenes, and by the time we were getting warmed up, we would have a whole giant crowd watching us.

This one time, this drunk couple gave us each $50 so they can watch us play.

Rasmus916's photo
Fri 09/18/09 06:56 AM
just a random question, is it bad that I was raised off of the cheap and ghetto brands? Shopping usually involves the .99 cent store?

LOL when my roomate goes shopping he buys all this expensive stuff, and with his cash flow, it lasts a week, when I go shopping, I can stock up on food for the month. (perishables I buy the day I am going to cook them, just in case)

Rasmus916's photo
Fri 09/18/09 06:35 AM
Edited by Rasmus916 on Fri 09/18/09 06:36 AM
Ya know? now that his whole neighborhood knows about this kid, who is going to mess with him?

"Hey john, this kid in this house has an expensive samurai sword. I say we go get it"

"DUDE! That kid cut off Larry's arm, and gave him a severe laceration across his chest, do you really want to mess with him"

"Wait, its that kid?"

/exit Criminals

EDIT: Names are made up, but just thinking of that conversation makes me giggle. That kid is now more effective than ADT.

Rasmus916's photo
Tue 09/15/09 12:20 PM
Edited by Rasmus916 on Tue 09/15/09 12:23 PM
(Yes I know my spelling is awful and my grammar is even worse, but I am working on it, and it has gotten far better since I began posting on these forums.)

Honestly, I got a whoopin almost every day of my childhood from my real father. My brother got those "guilt" punishments.

Looking at both of us today, my brother is really messed up in the head, but the problem is that he trusts me so much I am one of the very few people who get to see that side of him. I personally can never do that to a child.

Please do not get me wrong, I am not saying I am perfect in any shape, form, or fashion, but what I am saying is that simply saying no to a whoopin because of what it is can not be the way. There is a difference between a whoopin and a beating.

If the child knows and understands boundaries, and you set him rules, I think a fair middle ground can be made.

EXAMPLE:
Doing each of the chores is a different amount of money towards thier weekly allowance. If any one of them is not done, you subtract that amount from the total. Me personally I would offset the scales so that if they did not do at least 50% of the chores, they would get nothing, but if they did it all, I might give them a little more here and there.

On the other hand, outright doing something wrong, like calling someone a name. First offence, warning, second offence, well, my cousin said it the best... "I raise my man voice." And any offence after that, the whoopin ensues.

I personally believe anything other than an open hand is abuse, even though I got the switch, the belt, the hangar, the 2x4, the shoe, and many other various things I would rather not mention. But an open palm on the rear after them knowing they have broken the rule more than once, that is not abuse or a beating. That right there is a whoopin for breakin a rule.

IMHO it teaches consequences, at the same time, teaches responsibility as they learn to do their chores and have privilages taken away, at the same time, simply doing something wrong teach them accountability.

EDIT: And yes, if I did do something wrong at school, like get in a fight. The teacher would give me a whoopin, call my parents, and since they were never at home, I had to go to my uncle's house who lived across the street, get a whoopin there, they would take me to the other person's house, I would apologise for getting into a fight, and when my pops came home, I would get a whoopin then as well. The reasoning, if I won, I got a whoopin for getting into a fight. If I lost, I would get a whoopin for losing a fight

Also, I can never agree on that many whoopins to a child, but I guess as I was raised that way, and believe I am (mostly) saine, it can't be all bad ya know?

Rasmus916's photo
Sun 09/13/09 12:23 PM

cats make the best kleenex. They dont mind when you cry and put snot in their fur.sad laugh

My ex girlfriend tried that with my cat way back when we were together. The tears, the cat tolerated, the sniffle, and well, my lovable kitten gave her a swift one across the face and left a tiny scar across her cheek.

Rasmus916's photo
Sat 09/12/09 06:18 PM
Ya know modela, you can take away Mabye from each of those and have it be even more true IMHO :)

Rasmus916's photo
Sat 09/12/09 12:44 AM
<,< FINE! if nobody else will, I will!

*grabs a top hat, throws on a monkey suit, and starts dancin to some Sugarhill Gang*

drinks

Rasmus916's photo
Fri 09/11/09 11:35 PM
wait? I'm not one of the musicians?!

sad sad sad sad sad

Rasmus916's photo
Fri 09/11/09 08:11 PM
Ya know, this can be arranged, I say we test this expirement. Any volunteers?

Rasmus916's photo
Fri 09/11/09 08:10 PM
I honestly would guess that is the slowest of the three... unless you are Wolverine from the X men...

DAMN THAT UNCANNY SENCE OF SMELL!!!!

<,<

Well either Wolverine, or a dog :P

Rasmus916's photo
Fri 09/11/09 06:54 AM
thank's quietman, you do realize I am gonna have to flood the message boards with my newfound talent right? :P

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 23 24