Community > Posts By > Rasmus916

Rasmus916's photo
Thu 07/16/09 08:25 AM
Sad, I am half tempted to photoshop that picture so her weapon is a hubcaps spinner, mabye a little animation to show the spinner spinnin. :P

Rasmus916's photo
Thu 07/16/09 08:19 AM
In all honesty, according to a few buddies of mine, whatever reminds them of home. One of my best friends families sent him a package of complete junk food you would find in a convience store, and then they hit the local scene and sent him a CD of a local band live at a show. Appearently that CD was a big hit when they were able to listen to it.

Rasmus916's photo
Wed 07/15/09 04:18 PM
Honestly, its my music I am passionate and slightly obsessed about. Sadly though when times do get tough, I revert to my origional obsession, making money :P

Rasmus916's photo
Wed 07/15/09 01:25 PM
Honestly, my money goes to the bear. A kangaroo does have them hands, and that footwork, but look at a bear. They are used to getting whomped on in the head, so they can take what the kangaroo can dish out, but when a bear gets on hind legs, for some reason it reminds me of a wookie. As we all know wookies can rip someones arms out of thier sockets.

Where you at now kangaroo, you got no hands foo!

Rasmus916's photo
Wed 07/15/09 03:15 AM
#1 Just because youre a musician doesnt change the importance of your views

oh very true, but still figured it might be worth mentioning.

#2 Promoting anything to do with "music" online is bad

I do agree mostly, but at the same time, when linkin park did release thier first CD, they still got ALOT of sales even though over half thier music was already downloaded. I guess its the angle you stab it at?

#3 Hello how are you?

drunk as a skunk and happy as a clam, you?

#4 If you were Sting, I would care that you were a musician

LOL too bad im not sting, ah well

Rasmus916's photo
Wed 07/15/09 03:10 AM
916 reporting in! waving

Rasmus916's photo
Wed 07/15/09 03:07 AM
Don't get me wrong, I am a HUGE fan of live music, buying albums and helping the musician get his money. (probably because I am a musician too but thats beside the point :P) But at the same time, I did dig how linkin park rocked it, getting big online before thier album was even released, it was pure genius and a sign of our generation.

Rasmus916's photo
Mon 07/13/09 11:53 PM

* sigh *

If I made even ONE person go " giggity "...I think I'd have to kill myself.

Aww, Tim. You always make me go "giggity". love

Please, OH PLEASE take that back.

I HATE that show....lmao

But thanks, Cher.flowerforyou

* prepares noose *

Don't forget, its not a legal noose unless it has 13 wraps!

Rasmus916's photo
Mon 07/13/09 11:50 PM

I have to ask, what is "perving" someone's profile?

I perved ya too. I tried to leave you a message telling you so, but alas, I'm too old for your restrictions.

wait, I have restrictions? <,< I swear this computer is smarter than I am... well, there are many objects and appliances in my apartment that are smarter than me. :P

Rasmus916's photo
Mon 07/13/09 11:42 PM
Edited by Rasmus916 on Mon 07/13/09 11:47 PM

THIEVES! THEY STOLE MY NAME!

Auctually had no clue, it's my online alias nothing more :)

Yeah! Those crafty Finnish!! winking

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lh_h-KdbBrE

crafty AND just wiered, at least they know how to steal my online alias AND steal a great cover I did years ago.

*edit* Meh, I linked the wrong version, but the way they play it is almost identical to one I did way back in high school :)

Rasmus916's photo
Mon 07/13/09 11:23 PM
<,< Yes, I know I got bad grammar, and I don't smile, thats what :) is for dab nabbit! :P

Rasmus916's photo
Mon 07/13/09 11:19 PM
oh, guilty as charged then :thumbsup:

Rasmus916's photo
Mon 07/13/09 11:16 PM
I have to ask, what is "perving" someone's profile?

Rasmus916's photo
Mon 07/13/09 11:14 PM
THIEVES! THEY STOLE MY NAME!

Auctually had no clue, it's my online alias nothing more :)

Rasmus916's photo
Mon 07/13/09 11:13 PM
My secret weapon? Well, I don't know if you would consider this a weapon or pure dumb luck, but I have a knack for walking into the worst of situtations and walking out unscathed.

Example, I was drunk as a skunk at a baseball game and didn't realize I walked into a pitchers fastball that was clocked at 89MPH. The baseball completley missed me, but it was so close I was able to feel the laces almost kiss me on the nose.

Rasmus916's photo
Mon 07/13/09 11:07 PM
Edited by Rasmus916 on Mon 07/13/09 11:09 PM
I honestly am a city boy, I don't know much about domestic and wild animals, but again, it was all bad timing. My buddy was driving the truck up to the cabin with the second load when I was just finished unloading the first load in the house when this happened.

*edit* BAH thinking and typing of two different expierences when this happened, lol please don't lawyer my two posts and use common sense against me, guarnteed you will win, I was born without that stuff! :tongue:

Rasmus916's photo
Mon 07/13/09 11:05 PM
1. Calling her very often
Well considering I hate talking on the phone, usually I just text and head over if she isn't busy.

2.Crying.
What's that?

3.A lot of PDA
Eh, depends on the moment, I guess you can call me guilty of that.

4. Baby talk
I think I got out of that habit somewhere around the age of 5? I don't remember, too much alcohol ago.

5.Very accommodating
LOL I would love to see a guy who wasn't when they were with a girl they truly were attracted to, or had feelings for.

6.Being very close with your family and frineds
Being close to MY family and friends, well, if she tries to draw that line, ill at least give her bus fare home. Being close to HER friends and family, I have never got that one, but if someone wanted to be a close friend, I can't see myself saying, "I'm sorry, you are her friend, I need to go now."

7.Grooming excessively
LOL if she is willing to look her best for me, I am going to look my best for her, if she comes out in a pair of dirty old jeans and a T-shirt, be ready for me to match that.

8.Professing love early on and often
I don't say it, will never say that phrase until I know those feelings are true. (yes I have been in love, and no, i'm not going mushy, just learned my lesson :P)

9.Over dancing? haha!
Good thing I don't dance! I was gifted with the ability to pick up any random instrument and make music come out of it!

10.Talking all the time.
Well, I think I am guilty there, unless I truly am feeling uncompfortable, then I just kinda keep quiet and too myself till its time to go.

Rasmus916's photo
Mon 07/13/09 10:50 PM
Don't feel too bad amigo. I will not go into a full story because well, its a bad one, but I will go over minor details.

I was helping a friend move into a cabin and while moving, things a pack of coyotes decided to show my friend and his guard dog who was boss around here, the coyotes got scared away, but the guard dog well...

I honestly couldn't do it myself and my friend told me it was only right he did it.

Rasmus916's photo
Sun 07/12/09 02:12 PM
Same here redvfr (I'm horrible at that, did I spell it right?) I auctually have been a member for almost a month now, and just noticed we got boards. Eh, if people are auctually willing to look at my pictures, I might as well 'try' to be social. :P

Rasmus916's photo
Sun 07/12/09 01:59 PM
Thank you for all the welcome messages! <,< what do I have to do to learn the secret handshake? or did I miss that one too?