Community > Posts By > Rasmus916

Rasmus916's photo
Sun 07/22/12 11:14 PM

Waterless Urinals (dont ask me.. they exist here in CA)huh

I used to work as a plumber here in CA. After installing a bunch of them, and then coming back a few months later to get rid of them, I honestly have nothing nice to say about those things.

On the side note, I only know of two things that scare me. Snakes off tops, I have been petrified of them for as long as I can remember, even on TV or in a movie, I freeze and can barely move. Also, being a musician, I have always tried to make sure I do not get myself in a situation to where a freak accident can happen to where I lose my hands. (There is a reason why I no longer work construction)

Rasmus916's photo
Sun 07/22/12 09:16 PM

If I were to wonder if I were cheating or not, I would say I was cheating.

I couldn't have said it better myself. If you have to ask, you probably are.

Rasmus916's photo
Sun 07/22/12 08:37 PM
So, I need to ask, do you have the gut feeling that you are being cheated on? Do you know that you are being cheated on with rock solid evidence?

Rasmus916's photo
Sun 07/22/12 03:48 AM
Honestly on forums, many details slip right past me all the time.

On the other hand, for a few years I had a job where I was paid to notice small details and remember them off of just a glance. I was also paid to not show that I noticed those details until it was time for me to write my report. After so many years of doing so, I have only recently begun to realize that is now second nature to me and it seems that I cannot shake that.

Being the type that analyzes everything a little too much for my own good, noticing these small details have proven to be more of a curse than a blessing.

Rasmus916's photo
Sat 07/21/12 11:57 PM

I like to bait the scammers and make them think I am sending them money LMAO.

I was tempted to try myself, but the account was deactivated before I could start baiting. :P

Rasmus916's photo
Sat 07/21/12 09:51 PM
So, I have been a member of mingle for a while now, but at one point I did take me a bit of a break as I was foolishly trying to make things work with my ex. Either way, that is irrelevant to what I am getting at.

Back then, I practically never had anyone hit the "they want to meet me" button, and I did stalk the forums and post regularly.

Back then, I knew the only way I would get noticed is by following the advice of others and try to stay active on these forums.

Nowadays, I am rarley posting on the forums, about one or two posts every few days, and already I have had many (2) people who wanted to meet me, only to have their accounts de activated within a day or not want to speak with me when I wouldn't provide them with my personal email address.

My conclusion: I am now attractive to bots trying to sucker this single guy into leaving mingle for some B rated website. BRING IT SKYNET! :P

Rasmus916's photo
Sat 07/21/12 02:32 AM
Edited by Rasmus916 on Sat 07/21/12 02:34 AM
Honestly, I thought it would be the other way around. As a single christian male in my area, it is next to impossible to find a single christian female my age. I play at two churches and it seems I am about the only person my age that attends, let alone someone my age AND single.

The few times I met someone who claimed that they shared my faith, the moment they found out I wasn't joking about my faith and realized I wasn't using it as an excuse to seem like a nice guy. The moment they realized I was and still am serious about my relationship with God, they ran straight for the hills.

But like you posted in your profile, I also am waiting for God to put that person in my life that I need to be with.

EDIT: Silly me forgot to mention, kids or not, IMHO if you are a man of God, you understand that getting into a relationship is not getting into a relationship with that one person. You are getting into a relationship with that persons FAMILY. The parents, the kids, the siblings, all of it. You cannot pick and choose what parts of the person you want, you need to accept them with EVERYTHING they come with. :)

Rasmus916's photo
Fri 07/20/12 08:53 PM
Why thank you PacificStar! I am guessing I met you at my church? I been running into and meeting so many people nowadays I honestly forget where I know people from.

Rasmus916's photo
Fri 07/20/12 01:53 PM
Thank you very much everyone. I would replace the pictures, but the only camera I have now is my phone and the pictures it takes are even more blurry than those sadly.

Rasmus916's photo
Fri 07/20/12 02:09 AM
I updated my profile in my own feeble attempt to "liven" it up a little. Any and all input is much appreciated, thank you very much in advance.

Rasmus916's photo
Mon 07/16/12 12:18 PM
Well I was able to find one major problem. You are looking for someone in Sacramento. Trust me, all four of us good guys here in Sac are tired of looking and being burned. :P

Rasmus916's photo
Mon 07/16/12 12:08 PM
Anytime :)

Like I said, there is never a problem with asking too many questions, just understand some guys don't like questions because they simply don't like being asked too many questions, some guys don't like questions because they are hiding something.

I personally don't know ol boy so I cannot make the honest judgement on which of the two it is for your case, but either way, he is going to have to move halfway to make things work with you on this issue if he has not already.

Rasmus916's photo
Mon 07/16/12 12:02 PM

It still leaves me wondering why...

That right there is my own downfall. The more you allow your mind to wander and wonder, the more it will eat you up from the inside. Honestly, my method shoots me in the foot more often than not, but I live my life to simply be straight forward and ask the question than to allow myself to let my mind destroy me on the inside.

Also, I saw the post the other day about the party, sorry to hear that, you would have had another guest if I was your neighbor, B rated movies are the business!

Rasmus916's photo
Mon 07/16/12 11:50 AM
Edited by Rasmus916 on Mon 07/16/12 11:52 AM
Honestly, I just got out of a friendship that I was trying to make into a relationship and the female I was talking to was exactly the same way. Sometimes we wouldn't talk at all for a few days on in, other times we would talk all the time. My problem is the last relationship I was in, (over 9 years) we would talk all the time. There was that unspoken standard.

She always seemed to get annoyed when I would at least send a good morning or good afternoon text just to see how her day was going.

For me, the signs were out there that I was being used, but I was too thick headed and too dumb to pay any heed to those signs. I do pray that this is not the situation in your case.

Also, I believe there is never too many questions, but one must also understand, if you dig deep enough, you WILL find a skeleton or something you don't want to find out. I never really minded when my ex asked me a bunch of questions, but I always warned her, if she digs deep enough for crap, she is going to find more than she bargained for.

EDIT: Please do not get me wrong, that skeleton may not be cheating or any other thing like that, but everyone has a bad past, I have yet to meet someone who doesn't. That was all I meant by finding something buried that you do not wish to find out. :)

Rasmus916's photo
Sun 07/15/12 03:18 PM

Flash Gordon (1980)- Queen's rock score just meshes well with this movie. The rock score during the battle between Flash/The Hawkmen and Captain Ajax's space ship is freaking wicked.

I stumbled across this a while ago, I know some people say its disrespectful to change a queen song. Also, I am not a big fan of Techno, but this song I really do enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y36PylXNABg

Rasmus916's photo
Sun 07/15/12 02:55 PM
Play for two churches during the service, and now, hang out on Mingle while I play a few MMO's killing the rest of my Monday while trying to recuperate from a very bad stressful past two or three weeks. :P

Rasmus916's photo
Sun 07/15/12 02:39 PM
Honestly, for for me, I believe my best quality is the fact that the best way to tell my mood is to wait to hear me play my music. I can speak a lot more clearer through my bass guitar than I can with my own voice. There is zero room for misunderstanding when I am simply playing. Then again everyone tells me I have a big heart for anyone and everyone, I personally see it as a fault nowadays though. :/

Rasmus916's photo
Sat 07/14/12 03:41 PM

Loving and Cheerful
ill

Bwwwwwwwwahhahahahah!

Yeah right!!

Be honest...

"she swallows" is much more likely to get a date then "loving and cheerful".

Depends on the guy you tell that to :P

Rasmus916's photo
Sat 07/14/12 11:42 AM

And Rasmus, I encourage you to remember taht a man is known by his works and deeds, when you put your faith and service for Him first you can't help but be a victor in every circumstance. Your heart shows in your posts, rare quality these days...

Why thank you, two compliments in a day? You ladies are too nice to me! Be careful I am not used to this, it might go to my head! :P

Rasmus916's photo
Sat 07/14/12 01:59 AM
Edited by Rasmus916 on Sat 07/14/12 02:00 AM
If I am not mistaken we were ALL given the great commandment.

Matthew 22:36-40
New International Version (NIV)
36 “Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?”

37 Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ 40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”

Paul was a murderer, and if I am not mistaken, Noah was an alcoholic. I think Jacob was a cheater, and he used all three of these people to be great men of God. If God can use these men with their past history, he can use me with my past history. And if he can use me with my past history, there is no way I am going to tell God "no" if he says this is the woman I put here on this world for you. Only because she has a few issues in her past.

Yes I know I said the same thing pretty much in my last post, but I do hope it speaks louder than my last one. I am not a fan of editing except for spelling and grammar errors. :P

And Ladywind7, thank you very much, it's rare people agree with me nowadays. :P

EDIT: Just cleaned up some spelling errors :P

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 23 24