Community > Posts By > Jess642

Jess642's photo
Mon 07/04/11 02:34 AM
rofl

You crack me up!!!tongue2

Jess642's photo
Mon 07/04/11 02:33 AM

blah blah blah. I don't know about all this jibber-jabber, but I do know one thing...

Chazster, Krupa and Totage have all been nice to me, even when I am being crappy.

I'll vouch for them.

I'll gladly second that motion...have spoken to Krups realtime by phone...Luis, (Romeo), also...and a few others....and Totage has been a gentleman for the past 3 years, so he gets my nod...and Chaz...he rocks...

all genuine REAL guys...I can't stand the word nice...too insipid for me.

Jess642's photo
Mon 07/04/11 02:26 AM
Hmmm...I have no idea what the hell you are on about...but if someone is so full of their own sh *te and I can't stand it anymore, usually I call them on it, then leave them to it.

I have no time for drama, and gossip and bullsh *te...it is so ridiculous and mundane.

Jess642's photo
Mon 07/04/11 02:21 AM
huh

huh

huh

rofl

What rangruage was the rast one in???shocked

Jess642's photo
Sat 07/02/11 07:17 AM
One World
One Love

Jess642's photo
Sat 07/02/11 01:42 AM

Jess642's photo
Sat 07/02/11 01:36 AM
Hangers?...what the heck are they?...I hang my stuff on the floor...bigsmile

Jess642's photo
Sat 07/02/11 01:23 AM

whats the next thing you do if you are not getting the priority you need ina relationship?...

Ask why not, what happened, and what can be done to fix it...

if it was a priority, and it stopped, then it was already a mutually agreed priority in the first place.

Jess642's photo
Sat 07/02/11 01:14 AM
Don't place so much on the outcome, and DON'T put your whole self esteem into it.

Fire off a heap of emails to people you find interesting, tell them why you find them interesting...then do nothing, until you get a reply.

Instead of hanging by the 'mailbox' awaiting a reply, play here in the forums, meet other people here...you would be surprised how many people have discovered their partners here in the forums, through learning about others, by what they write, how they think, and what they want in life.

Jess642's photo
Sat 07/02/11 01:11 AM
Ummm...I think it comes from years working in pubs, but I like all the glasses neat, and in size variations...also the coffee cups on their shelf in their little families of matching-ness...

considering at any given time I can have 6 people drinking coffee and tea, and a glass of water each, and often up to 15 different people in the house...I don't think it's so much OCD as being practical.

Jess642's photo
Fri 07/01/11 04:11 PM

of course it can Roberta....I was not even aware I had room for a lover, I was filled up with my life, I couldn't imagine having or being a partner...I was and still am content with my world..

..and he appeared.

You have given me a stronger sense of hope!!

Thank you!!flowerforyou

I suspect that neither of us are the 'norm'...the quiet and passive type of woman...we are strong women, clear in our convictions, solid in our life stories, and confident with our resilience in the challenges life has thrown us.

That takes an equal to be able to respect us as women....to admire us for our lives, and who we have become...nothing and no-one less can appreciate us for who we are.

Are they rare?...I don't know...in my 47 years I have been blessed to have two men SEE me, really SEE me, and love me as I am.

How many do we know, that never receive that?...you already have had one love who adored you for you...who supported you in your journeys, that I know of....was it forever?...nup...there is only NOW...this Now...and he was perfect for that now...

Have faith....not hope...have faith in who you are....enjoy discovering you...celebrate your accomplishments....because Roberta, you are worthy of great love...because you ARE great love.

:heart:

Jess642's photo
Fri 07/01/11 03:59 PM
of course it can Roberta....I was not even aware I had room for a lover, I was filled up with my life, I couldn't imagine having or being a partner...I was and still am content with my world..

..and he appeared.

Jess642's photo
Fri 07/01/11 03:53 PM

My name is Lee....

so I get everything from Lee-thal...(when I am being brutal in my truth)

Organic-lee...when I am in my garden..

Natural-lee...when I am meandering about my day..

Obvious-lee....hahahaha! when I state the obvious.

my personal preferences right now are "My Love"..."oh beautious one"...and of course....I have heard "Oh God!" a fair bit lately...blushing pitchfork

rofl
They forgot Happi-Lee, when your happy, or Sad-Lee when your sad, man I could go on with this all night, but I wont.laugh laugh
And please dont tell me that your getting some lately, my private has become a home for spider webs,its been so long!!sad sad sad

flowerforyou

Ok I won't tell you that he literally walked through my front door two months ago, with a dear close friend....I won't tell you that he left two weeks later with the dear friend, to drive her 1500 kms north....I won't tell you exactly one week later he was standing at my front door, with the most profound gift for me in his hands....his heart....I won't tell you he is the exact mirror of me, right down to barefoot, and in fisherman's pants...

I won't tell you I am completely and utterly in love with him...

and I won't mention cobwebs...flowers

Jess642's photo
Fri 07/01/11 03:44 PM
hmmmm.....I was not looking for anything....I'm still not.

I was in love before I joined here...(in love with life)...I'm still in love...(with life)...and also the partner who has presented.

Jess642's photo
Fri 07/01/11 03:42 PM
My name is Lee....

so I get everything from Lee-thal...(when I am being brutal in my truth)

Organic-lee...when I am in my garden..

Natural-lee...when I am meandering about my day..

Obvious-lee....hahahaha! when I state the obvious.

my personal preferences right now are "My Love"..."oh beautious one"...and of course....I have heard "Oh God!" a fair bit lately...blushing pitchfork

rofl

Jess642's photo
Fri 07/01/11 01:50 AM
Tranquility....

feet in the ocean, eyes softly focussed out past the horizon.

in the garden, gently tending new seedlings as they poke their little heads through the soil.

in the comforting weight of a sleeping infant in my arms, or the brush of a cat as he walks past.

in the solace of my bedroom as I gaze out the window at the blue skies, and the gum trees.

in that moment the sun kisses your cheek and you can't help but close your eyes.

it's in here...inside...always...:heart:

Jess642's photo
Fri 07/01/11 01:24 AM
Three nights that have stretched into three weeks long
Three days that stretch past the moon and back
Why is this clock dragging it's feet in the dust?
Why is this calender refusing to turn the page?

Three nights to toss and turn, looking for you.
Three days to turn in circles, looking for you.
Three days to feel the rawness of this love.
Three days to touch the realness of this love.

Sixteen more nights await, a yawing abyss of darkness
Sixteen more days await, a solitary path worn bare.
How am I to survive this, when the crows call your name?
How am I to survive this, when the moon has turned her back also?

I am emptied.

Jess642's photo
Thu 06/30/11 02:19 PM
Excuse my ignorance....if that is what the known universe looks like....then what makes up all the rest of the space....does it have finite boundaries...in that, is there an end?

Wow , my mind is boggling at the possibilities...if there is one...(our universe)...are there others?...Or is it all black matter outside of it?

Jess642's photo
Thu 06/30/11 02:01 PM
Edited by Jess642 on Thu 06/30/11 02:05 PM

It is easy to fall in love
and it is hard to take the responsibility.
What is love without any responsibility? smokin

Yes, a lover has the responsibility to prove his/her love.
Unwillingness to fulfill this responsibility is unlikely to an ideal lover.

'love' would never ask anyhting, including 'proof'

Could be. happy But a loved one usually needs/wants a proof of his/her lover's love. Or is it just me?

Maybe it's the expectations that leave us disappointed...
if i have to ask someone to prove they love me, well,
hmmm, that just seems a problem right from the get go.

Love is not love if there are responsibilities...they are expectations, obligations, and have nothing to do with love.

Love is a flow of energy, that mostly we dip into from time to time, some are fortunate to stay in the flow of energy called love.

Love knows not what responsibility is....humans attach it, twist it, mangle it, attempt to claim it...it's so ridiculous, it is the same as trying to own the wind....a flow of energy also.

I'm with you Lori.:wink: flowerforyou

Jess642's photo
Thu 06/30/11 04:09 AM
Loss....it's a strange place to find ourselves in.

To have a choice in how and when...to soften the blow, reduce the loss...

does it, really?

I hear what you are saying, and it is really for you...the choice, not the person passing...and yet applying the sentiment behind it....you can practise it right now...by being fully present and engaged with your loved ones, every minute that you have available...even if they are here for the next 100 years.

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25