Community > Posts By > Jess642

Jess642's photo
Wed 05/25/11 02:51 PM

The chances of it ever happening are slim to none.....is good to take care of ourselves. We should have never bought into the fairy tale we were told as young girls.

flowers

Exactly that!

Which is why I said I don't want a warrior saviour...I want a witness...someone who can allow me the space to move through everything that is presented to me...who can lovingly ALLOW me to grow.

Jess642's photo
Tue 05/24/11 08:23 PM
I have been given EXACTLY what I required, in EXACTLY the right moment.

In every single situation....even when I thought at the time I didn't want it.

Jess642's photo
Tue 05/24/11 08:18 PM

He said i'm 2 beautiful 2 keep only him,dat i'v other guys.He didn't trust me and each time i tink of this,my head aches.

How fortunate for you, although it feels awful...all he did was show himself....it has absolutely nothing to do with you...you know if you are trustworthy or not.

I'm with Lori and FireFly on this one...

People always show themselves in the end....and most times it is incredibly rewarding to learn the beauty of others.

Jess642's photo
Tue 05/24/11 08:06 PM

Why is it that in the beginning of a relationship - an individual can seem so perfect and so right - only to end up betraying, abusing or misusing the person they claim to love?

People who are not solid in themselves, and comfortable with the Who of themselves will shape shift, or morph into that which they think you want...it's the selling oneself, in who they wish they were, rather than being who they are.

Once hooked, or settled, the underlying reality appears, the 'mask' slips...

Also expectations of behaviours...each needs to be very clear in what they believe love to be, and how that looks for each of them.

When one is disappointed in not getting their needs met, whatever they are, the bitterness and the punishment can appear...it's transposing the responsibility of disappointment onto the partner.

Intentionally breaking their partner’s heart?

As above last paragraph..

Deliberately inflicting pain and anguish on their spouse - mentally, emotionally, physically or financially?

and again last paragraph...

and also....some people require a vessel for them to play out their own past abuse...it looks cruel...it's a playing out, with the other, the reciprient no longer even seen as a person...completely depersonalised.

dangerous stuff.

Jess642's photo
Tue 05/24/11 07:56 PM

What did you want to be when you grew up? And, why did you or didn't you do that?

A veternarian, a healer.

I have worked with animals, young people, and adults in healing modalities, vet nursing, youth worker, and psychologist...I don't think I really get a choice...the compulsion to be available for people who are seeking support is inherant.

I threw the shingle behind the door, dropped the conservative wear on the floor, kicked off my shoes, went to work in landscape gardening, and now with fresh produce...and I have more clients than ever...

...which is about to double, as Stephen is a men's therapist, intuitive psychologist, healer....there'll be two shingles behind the door!

Now, when I grow up....I wanna be All of me.:wink:

Jess642's photo
Tue 05/24/11 07:47 PM

Love is so much more than an emotion, it's a force of nature, it's the basis of our existence.....
if there was no pain involved with love there would be no emotional growth and without growth, we just exist then die.
Stop putting stipulations and conditions on 'love' and it's not so
painful, it becomes joyous, regardless of outcome.
A lesson in all things..if we allow it.

flowers

Jess642's photo
Mon 05/23/11 11:01 PM
surprised I'm not.shocked

Jess642's photo
Mon 05/23/11 11:00 PM
'Waving, not drowning'...laugh

and you have been noticably absent, lovely..:heart: ...holding you close.

Jess642's photo
Mon 05/23/11 09:22 PM
I want to add, also, wrapped in this crazy cosmic time, my eldest son,

Kevin, and his partner, Amy, have been given their daughter's

name...(due to arrive late September)... 'Lara Lee'...

too many wondrous joyful heartfelt moments to ingest.bigsmile :heart:

Jess642's photo
Mon 05/23/11 09:20 PM
Oh Lori!......holding you and your boys close,

Lee x

:heart:

Jess642's photo
Mon 05/23/11 09:17 PM
laugh

------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Jess642's photo
Mon 05/23/11 09:16 PM

Jess every time I was sure that I would never feel that strongly for any man again I have surpassed the time before. So it gets better and better each time and I believe it is because we become better with time at a spiritual type level at least.

Dragoness...maybe us 47th year crazy Dragon ladies that have let go of the physical only attraction, and are delving into the deeper spiritual connection know what we are waffling on about? :wink:

I have found also, each relationship brings it's own richness, it's own lessons, it's own gifts...as painful in the moment, they may be..there's a stepping stone feeling wrapped in it. flowers

Jess642's photo
Mon 05/23/11 06:26 PM
rofl rofl rofl

tongue2

Jess642's photo
Mon 05/23/11 06:12 PM

so THAT's the disturbance in the force lately!!! Love abounds in a myriad of ways. So happy for you! :heart:

blushing Oooops....sorry...I wondered if the glow was noticable..flowers

Jess642's photo
Mon 05/23/11 06:10 PM

It's the most excrutiating, torturous, wildest blissful thing a human, Being, can experience...

with children...your heart walks around outside of your body,

with a lover, they hold it within their own...you give all of you away...which makes room, for all of them.

Agony! Sweet agony...:heart:

Jess, you think we are in agony when in love. But just the other day I was thinking of these seventeen- and eighteenth century poets and writers, who sang of the sweet anguish torturing them with pleasure, etc.

All of a sudden I realized, they were not allowed to do 4:20. Or whatever name you want to call self-pleasuring.

Now, we are whining like some middle-aged juice whose stock went rancid, but back then there was more to anguish about.

I think in another two hundred years the pain will amount to something like stepping on your own toe or looking directly in the Sun, and people will still whine about the anguish that love causes.

And I surmise that in the dawn of mankind, 100,000 years ago, it was much more painful to not get laid -- after all, when the first reproducing pair of humans appeared, there was no other choice to love, literally. A headache by your loved one then was a real tragedy of biblical proportions.

As we can see, luckily not every day was like that in those reproducing years.

Wux...perhaps we see agony as different things....I can see the everyday agony of the loss of someone, that pain, I can see the agony of injury, physical, emotional or spiritual...and yes...that appears as unpleasant...

However when using the word love...that bust your soul wide open love....as a mother feels when she holds her rumpled, wet, warm child for the first time....there's a delicious agony within...

With a lover...surrounding the sexual act, NOT being the act, (sex becomes a physical extension of that love)....it is delicious, fraught with all sorts of exquisiteness, the ache and the joy, when you drop down out of your head, and surrender to your heart's wants and desires...there is nothing else...and when the outside world requires us to be in separate physical spaces....it's agony...I feel I have lost a limb....I can feel his turbulence, his turmoils, as he can feel mine.

Hahahaha...the ultimate co-dependence!...Aaaaaaaarrrrrggghhh!!!

rofl

Jess642's photo
Mon 05/23/11 03:55 PM

Its all about what in life you choose to focus on. If you focus on pain and negativity of course it will seem like thats all love is.

I don't feel pain as negativity, not when woven into love. The natural world is not kind, it is not gentle....it is bloody, violent, ruthless, and has no limitations on how it goes about itself...think of the wild happenings around the planet at the moment....that is the natural world.

Love is a natural state...one WE humans have homogenised, relligionised, ostracised, and twisted into such a tiny parameter....limited.

Love is not limited....humans are....until they surrender, and allow the full force of natural love to flow.

Jess642's photo
Mon 05/23/11 03:41 PM
Edited by Jess642 on Mon 05/23/11 03:45 PM
It's the most excrutiating, torturous, wildest blissful thing a human, Being, can experience...

with children...your heart walks around outside of your body,

with a lover, they hold it within their own...you give all of you away...which makes room, for all of them.

Agony! Sweet agony...:heart:

Jess642's photo
Mon 05/23/11 03:36 PM
We saw the physical manifestations...the 'us' that we know ourselves to be, for the first time 2 weeks ago....through a woman who I have loved with the deepest sister love for over ten years.

The pair of them were meandering up the east coast of Australia in his bus...The White Rhino...she has a house and land here, in Agnes Water, and was organising stuff for the new tenants of her house...hence the visit.

Do you have people in your life, friends, family, that you light up around??...that you feel the All of you, when with them?

..she's that person for me...I adore her so much that her leaving, leaves me aching...and for her, the same. There is no sexual thing in it...it's complete sister love.

Well bless her heart, here she is on another adventure, with the 'Spirit Cat', travelling to places that they feel a connection to, and in her 44th year, having accepted she is not to carry a child, nor birth a child, in this lifetime....she arrives at my house, and discovers she is pregnant!...(she has had one pregnancy in her whole sexual lifetime, and miscarried 15 years ago...)

The biological father is someone she is travelling up the coast to rendevous with in Cairns, for a sailing journey over a month...

The irony?...Both Stephen, (Spirit Cat) and myself are parents....he has 7 children, I have 4...she's horrified, terrified, puzzled, bewildered...and excited...and we spent the whole time chuckling, supporting, holding, loving her through all the emotions..

She landed exactly where she needed to be, with exactly the right people when she learnt this news...

She's going to be a mother!!...Yay!

So Stephen is the courier, therapist, conspirator, nursemaid...(afternoon sickness has crept in, and he is spending his life making her ginger tea)...delivering her to her lover in Cairns, more of her, than when they were last together.laugh

I miss them both terribly, Stephen, with his own drive to return to Agnes, to us...and yet to safely deliver my wild sister love to her lover at the other end of the State....and her, for her vulnerability...her huge loving energy, and what lies ahead for her.

Stephen assures me, they will both be back here within a week, him definitely, and her not far behind.

My house...Asylum....has a second house within it, self contained, joined by a doorway through...and it is here I suspect the Heart Thief, my darling sister of heart, is returning to settle in for her confinement, birth and early months after.

She delivered him to me, me to him....and now, a child for all of us...

my life, crazy as it sounds, is perfect.:heart:

Jess642's photo
Mon 05/23/11 04:52 AM
Dear Diary,

I had the strangest and almost uncomfortable feeling today, of what it must be like for a gynacologist...noway

I've spent the day mosaic-ing a 3D female form, and seemed to spend an inordinate amount of time tiling her nether regions..sad2 ...she is looking amazing...and am almost up to her breasts...slaphead

rofl

Jess642's photo
Sun 05/22/11 03:41 PM
I want to acknowledge Artlo here....he is merely sharing what is, and has worked for him...

For me, after 20 gazillion years of being here....and thought I had been shown the One that caught my eye...(alas not to be)...I have had the pleasure of learning many, and loving them all...

For the One who is....he literally walked through my front door!

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25