Community > Posts By > Jess642

Jess642's photo
Tue 04/26/11 07:12 PM

noway

Long chambers?

Errrr...bigger...taller....longer?

...waiting....waiting....waiting....for who has the thicker..pitchfork

Sorry Jess...I aint posting a picture of my man parts.....the other guys would get an inferiority complex and probably kill themselves (seriously)

:)

probably best not to...

there are far too few remotely intelligent varieties around as it is....without having the whole man herd reduced.

a gal can dream, though...:wink:

Oh, I can send you penis pix...you would be impressed...

But, out of common courtesy to my Dude friends here...I just figured it would be bad form for me to flop my stuff out here in public then listen to them all mutter and whine..."It ain't fair".."God Hates me"..."It ain't how big it is ....it's how you use it"...that kind of bullschitt rationalization.....

E....I would prefer you didn't....I would dislike having to burst your bubble...

we breed our men BIG here in OZ.bigsmile

Jess642's photo
Tue 04/26/11 06:50 PM
Superficially....in an ideal fantasy, men need to be fit, toned and remotely able to get about in their bodies....to catch my superficial eye.

A bloke who looks like a sackfull of walnuts doesn't do it for me....so put down those steroids now.

A woman who has curves....who has that lush rubenesque figure is to die for...(I love the female form, but am not sexually attracted to it)

How someone carries themselves speaks volumes to me... a person who is comfortable in their own skin, comfortable in their sexuality, shows... and I find it incredibly attractive.

Jess642's photo
Tue 04/26/11 06:36 PM

noway

Long chambers?

Sorry Jess...I aint posting a picture of my man parts.....the other guys would get an inferiority complex and probably kill themselves (seriously)

probably best not to...

there are far too few remotely intelligent varieties around as it is....without having the whole man herd reduced.

a gal can dream, though...:wink:

Jess642's photo
Tue 04/26/11 06:19 PM
noway

Long chambers?

Jess642's photo
Tue 04/26/11 05:31 PM
He can think what he likes...

doesn't mean you have to do what he wants.

Tell him to go think something else.....or commit....to something....anything...

You want a relationship with this guy?

Do you want a deep and romantic, sexual relationship with this guy?

If so....you can have that....WITHOUT him moving in...IF he could ever get his head out of his arse.

Jess642's photo
Tue 04/26/11 05:27 PM

If the sour cream in my fridge doesn't expire until 2013?!

It doesn't make sense!

Your thoughts please.

JAYZUZ!!!!noway

...that ain't sour cream you have in your fridge!

You have 'synthetic uranium based live for a gazillion years, pretending to be sour cream', living in your fridge!

eeeerk!ill

Jess642's photo
Tue 04/26/11 05:22 PM
Edited by Jess642 on Tue 04/26/11 05:33 PM

Oh Lee, you always know just how to say it in the way only you can. I want to run away and hide at the Asylum. Thanks for sharing it with us of FB. It inspires us and enflames the imagination.

C

My absolute pleasure Chrissy...flowers

I am OBSESSED...rofl

Asylum is like a gallery where I can create to my heart's content...and I love that it inspires others...

I am torn at the moment...the weather has cooled down...and it's time to finish the painting inside....but....but...but...I have a million more outside projects I want to get done...

I watched your awesome vanity, and bathroom appear...and was grinning like a loon...

we rock!

bigsmile <----this is me, loving us!

Jess642's photo
Tue 04/26/11 05:14 PM
Hiya Chrissy!....

***shoves Krups outta the way***

Chrissy....you know how you can look at someone and say I really appreciate and respect these particular qualities in that person?

Turn that attention, in the same mindset, towards yourself...and if you can say the same about yourself...then bingo!...you got it!

We live in an era of NOT stepping up....of NOT being prideful....of NOT sharing our accomplishments...of being denigrated for bragging...

apparently we are SUPPOSED to be humble, and small...

You know what I say to that?

SAYS F * CKIN WHO????

rofl

Be large, live large, like you....choose YOU as your best friend...

...because we already do like you, choose you...

:heart:

Jess642's photo
Mon 04/25/11 09:36 PM

Perhaps you should speak for yourself, rather than all women, then and I'll do the same. When I say no, I mean no. I don't want some guy saying "but, msharmony said no doesn't always mean no, so why should it mean no this time?"

The best thing to do is always go with no means no. If you have a question about what the woman really means, ask her.

I am with you no means no but a kick in the family jewels would make my point of no quite final.

hmmm...and the right hook to the temple after you kick a man in the nuts?...how might you manage that?

If a situation has progressed to having to resort to violence, then chances are the outcome is not going to be pretty.

Have you ever been in the situation where no was not accepted?

There is NEVER any reason for a woman to be forced into sex, irrespective of what she wears, what she says, how she acts, or even if she says STOP halfway through the act.

The law is very clear here, in Australia...and how a woman does or does not dress is not even permissable in court.

Jess642's photo
Mon 04/25/11 08:27 PM

Hahahaha I just called you a hardarse in the pity party thread, and it got locked up tighter than a nun's pyjamas!!!!!!!!!!

noway laugh

Dude! I have always fantasized about humping a nun..

(catholic chicks get freaky)

DUDE?

right....I hear which side my bread's buttered on, darlin'.

grumble

Oh COME ON!!!

Just roll over...bite your pillow...I will be done with my fantasy in like 2 minute if you dont keep distracting me with conversations!

rofl

Jess642's photo
Mon 04/25/11 08:19 PM

Hahahaha I just called you a hardarse in the pity party thread, and it got locked up tighter than a nun's pyjamas!!!!!!!!!!

noway laugh

Dude! I have always fantasized about humping a nun..

(catholic chicks get freaky)

DUDE?

right....I hear which side my bread's buttered on, darlin'.

grumble

Jess642's photo
Mon 04/25/11 08:18 PM
Personally I really don't prefer either...

bigsmile

Jess642's photo
Mon 04/25/11 08:13 PM

noway laugh

Jess642's photo
Mon 04/25/11 08:06 PM

Humour is the intial hook....a man who is able to laugh at himself, and find the funny side of life will certainly turn my head!

Intelligence...he has to be self aware.

...and most important, he's got to have a bit of mongrel in him...a bit of the devil...and as cocksure and ballsy as they come!pitchfork

Thats just it though... i swear its genetic and social breeding something in the attitude the way they cary themselves...it has yet to fail...they all have the initial charm, wit and "cocksure" demeanor that catches my attention

I can't say for NY Italian descent guys...obviously...laugh ...there's a type of guy over here...he usually works outdoors, spends a lot of time away from other people...trucker, fencer, musterer, etc...

There is just something about them....it's like they have the horizon in their eyes... they know themselves, have plenty of time to think and are immovable in their self awareness...they're a physically hardened man...

I don't know how to describe it....but there's something there..that has me coming undone...

Jess642's photo
Mon 04/25/11 07:49 PM
My 22 year old has been home for 5 days....she left to head back down to Brisbane...6 hours south...and I howled like a wounded dog, after she left...have mowed a 1/4 acre with the push mower to distract myself from the pain of her leaving...

I can empathise....I feel for you.ohwell

Jess642's photo
Mon 04/25/11 07:42 PM
Humour is the intial hook....a man who is able to laugh at himself, and find the funny side of life will certainly turn my head!

Intelligence...he has to be self aware.

...and most important, he's got to have a bit of mongrel in him...a bit of the devil...and as cocksure and ballsy as they come!pitchfork

Jess642's photo
Mon 04/25/11 07:30 PM
Edited by Jess642 on Mon 04/25/11 07:31 PM
I have had cats most of my life...or rather cats have had me...

I also have had the joy of sharing space with dogs, horses, goats, chickens, turkeys, ducks, geese, peacocks...

Here...the cats have a purpose...they keep the vermin down, the chook pen and grain attract bush mice...which in turn keeps the venemous snake population down.

We currently have 4 cats....and only one was an intentional choice on our part...the other 3 chose to live with us....and the newest is a half grown little calico persian about to be a mumma cat.

The other three are desexed males, and when the mumma cat has her litter, ALL of them, including her, will be desexed.

They do hunt....they do kill things...they are too fat and lazy to bother the bird life..., but they do what is instinctual...we have a possum that wanders in most nights for a cut up pear and a scratch....and sits on the rail with two cats asleep on the outdoor table 2 feet away...

I have more issue with humans sh *tting up my neighbourhood, than I do standing in the odd animal turd...

...and as far as trapping, exterminating, leashing cats, dogs or other animals that bother you....

get over yourself...shame the same rules don't apply to arseholes that murder, abuse and destroy the animal kingdom's homes/yards/neighbourhood.

Jess642's photo
Mon 04/25/11 07:18 PM
Edited by Jess642 on Mon 04/25/11 07:19 PM
laugh Oh to have such conviction!

When he said, "YES! YES!"....I almost got excited....

Shame I don't share his convictions....and I sure hope he doesn't mess up...'cause HE knows what HIS hell is gonna look like!noway

Thanks s1ow....that was a giggle...

pitchfork

Jess642's photo
Mon 04/25/11 02:41 PM
Edited by Jess642 on Mon 04/25/11 02:42 PM

Actually they do govern, when necessary...

the Governor general...the Queen's envoy can report back to the Queen when we self governing members, (countries) of the Commonwealth have messed up so badly....and the Governor general acting on the Queen's behalf can sack them.

It's been done before...and could happen again.

I find it fascinating that a person from a country whose reverred 'royals' are nothing more than inflated egos in either a semblence of art or politics would have a comment to make anyways.

Our Royals have no impact on you, so why even give a sh *te?

Personally I don't see them as anything more than a lovely reminiscence of days of old...and am happy to see William and Kate take over the throne when Lizzy finally carks it.

wrong... big ear Charles is first in line

Chances of Charles ruling is small....and although you can research till the cows come home....we would have a clearer idea of the general concensus of who we want for KIng...than you would...considering the Royals are ours not yours.

We know Charles is next in line...and have known that all our lives...the order of succession...

doesn't mean he WILL be King...

if he didn't abdicate...he's probably be assasinated.noway

Jess642's photo
Mon 04/25/11 02:49 AM

When you are in love and courting you always put your best self forward as much as possible. But then after you get married, things change.

You usually don't try so hard. Romance flies out the window. You relax.

While its good to relax. I think your spouse would really appreciate it if you didn't get too comfortable to the point where suddenly it looks like you changed. You didn't really. You just stopped courting and you became your non-courting self. The game is over you won... or lost, and now you are on the way to letting yourself go.

You start to notice that your spouse has faults and he/she is not the romantic sexy guy or girl you first fell in love with.

HAPPILY EVER AFTER HAS ENDED. Now you are just going to work to pay the rent or mortgage.

I don't care how long you live together, something always changes after you get married, no matter how much you both promise it won't.

But people themselves really don't change all that much.

Perceptions do change.

Expectations will change.

Attitudes change.

Is there any way to keep the excitement and romance in marriage?

I think it is possible...it just won't look like a conventional marriage.

I have friends who have been married 28 years....they started dating at 15, married at 19...and are now 47....had three kids together, who are all now adults...

They haven't lived together since the kids were in early high school..they have two houses, paid for, both have successful businesses, well adjusted kids...and quite simply adore each other.

They just choose to not live together 24/7....both are artists, one a musician, the other a potter/sculptor...they have dinner dates together, sleep overs, separate incomes, but a common goal...

have they changed?...not their base natures...but definitely priorities over time,and of course matured and pursued their personal and combined bliss...(interests, hobbies, travels)

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next