in her eyes.

Reaching out for heated skin they find
ten thousand verdant landscapes
in each other.

I know you.

Jess642's photo
Wed 06/29/11 03:41 AM
Love out loud!

I am sooo hearing you Krups...and Soufie...how blessed are we?

I want everyone to love out loud...I have no handbrake in how I feel, no inner censure, and refuse to have modifications added....is it just me, or are there more and more really great people finding each other?

Jess642's photo
Wed 06/29/11 03:23 AM

waving waving Yep yep Yep, wux is right..

We dont all want the bad boys, mainly we want someone who we can trust and believe in, I think most of us are here because we are tired of the rubbish.

And there are so many great people to meet, friends and who knows what else.

Josie....what are the odds in this giant country of a Territorian walking through my front door...a teacher from Nhulunbuy and also Darwin!....and being EXACTLY the other Whole of me?

I thought of you when I met him...Stephen has only great things to say about Darwin, and is itching to take us on a roadtrip in his bus up there...

Jess642's photo
Wed 06/29/11 03:17 AM
Edited by Jess642 on Wed 06/29/11 03:35 AM
I awoke to you this dawn,
the silhouette of you
cast by the first rays.

As I reached out
to touch you,
you were not there.

And then I remembered.

I turned a thousand circles
walked a thousand steps
looking for you.

I touched the flute
strummed your guitar
but you did not appear.

And then I remembered.

I found myself upon my step
looking down the road
glancing at your bus.

I heard the echoes of you
deep within these walls,
but you are not here.

And then I remembered.

You called to say good morning
the strain within your voice,
for you are not here.

You rang again at evening
to welcome me back home,
being brave when I am not.

And then I remembered.

You love me.

Jess642's photo
Wed 06/29/11 03:05 AM
Edited by Jess642 on Wed 06/29/11 03:24 AM
So you are a liar also?....?????

I'm confused...

I have nothing to gain from lying...and everything to lose from it....my self respect doesn't have room for fabrications, yours or mine.

Jess642's photo
Wed 06/29/11 03:01 AM
Hmmm....there are countless women on this site....perhaps not within your comfort zone circumference...which surely does limit you.

Bad boys? Pfffftttttttt! Ridiculous...again your own comfort zone parameters...created by you, for you, with which to view your world.

I am certainly not attracted to bad boys....nor even bad men.

This site for me, as the lone aussie for years, (Back in the days when it was North Americans only, I needed three references, a passport and a restricted visa to join this site!)... has always been a platform, with which to learn of others...from various cultures...romances?

Hmmm...nope, not from this site...an almost one...however, you really do need to be EXACTLY who you say you are, with me...and unfortunately for him, he was not...

I have however, been blessed to learn, grow, develop deep life lasting, and I suspect beyond, friendships with incredible people here...and have been also incredibly blessed to have met a life partner right here in the middle of nowhere rural Australia...and he doesn't have an unkind thought or interest in being 'bad'...compassionate, kind, caring, supportive, generous of spirit and love is perhaps what you may call 'good'...I call it real...and he's a real man.

Jess642's photo
Wed 06/29/11 02:49 AM

Goodnight
And in this goodnight
know that in this evening
I saw you

Not the blue shirt
not even the onyx pools
but through them
into places never seen

Goodnight
And in this goodnight
Know that I I heard you
Through stationary lips

Below breath
Behind heartbeats
I heard your song
Its cadence mixed with my own

Goodnight
Sweet good night
And sweeter still
The sound of good morning

...but I digress ... offtopic

yes there is something sweet and wrenching about good nights. flowerforyou

I love you!:heart:

Jess642's photo
Tue 06/28/11 03:50 PM

I know we are not alone...

Does that mean I have to rethink my feelings in crowded rooms?

yes.

Jess642's photo
Tue 06/28/11 03:41 PM
I know we are not alone...

Jess642's photo
Tue 06/28/11 03:32 PM
We say 'Thankyou for this day, thankyou for being present in this day' before saying goodnight.

Saying goodbye is the most torturous...so far we have survived 21 hours apart, it's extraordinary!....the missing....I know he is right here, tucked in my heart, his voice the push of a button away...his presence, his energy is all around me...

...and still I feel quartered.

What is coming from this time apart is the room to look at what we are creating, and to feel what the love is, and our places in it.

Goodnight, when beside you, is comforting...goodnight when 2000 miles apart is torturous.

Jess642's photo
Tue 06/28/11 06:03 AM
I'm hearing you mg....

I had this conversation today...which fits with what you are saying...

When a relationship is ending...and someone decides to with hold their truths...'to not hurt the other'...they are deciding what the other can and cannot manage...and stops the process...pain is pain...it is cathartic, in that it allows one to go through all the layers...and heal.

I also asked if you decide in 'with holding truths, to not hurt the other'...do you also decide on how much pleasure, or joy someone can manage?

There are layers to all of us...and for me...to remain truly open and authentic, I require ALL the truths...irrespective of how painful they may be in that moment..I know my worth, and am worthy of the truth.

An open soul is the most amazing experience a human can have, and also offer, to another.

regardless of the pain.

Jess642's photo
Tue 06/28/11 05:50 AM
Edited by Jess642 on Tue 06/28/11 06:12 AM
Hmmmm...

I can attempt to pretend I am not missing you
but my eyes would be lying

I can clean and rearrange the room all night
but you won't magically appear

I can be brave and strong: whilst inside my heart
shatters, but only till you are gone.

Has it really only been ten hours since your plane
disappeared into the greying clouds?

How am I to survive this?

I can get busy in my days, potter in my gardens
watch the kittens grow and dissolve into my children,

but every heartbeat calls your name.

19 days may as well be 19 centuries.

ohwell

Jess642's photo
Mon 06/27/11 03:42 AM

I find total disagreement, ridicule, secrets, and lies, a really big turn off.

How about you? :)

I love total disagreement....it shows me what I have not considered from another's perspective!

Ridicule is merely one person's view....set in humour....I don't receive ridicule as a negative....I find it funny!

Secrets.....hmmm....if you only knew what I know, your eyes would fall out!...we all have secrets...in the deep dark hidey holes of our inner basements..

Lies....when someone chooses to lie, they are merely saying they aren't worthy of their own truth....it does not reflect on me....it spotlights them.

Turn offs?....Residing wholly and soully in ego.

Jess642's photo
Sat 06/25/11 02:57 AM

So many relationships have tough times because we don't open up ourselves truly to the other person. We keep so many parts to our lives private cause we think we might frighten them away before we have a chance to be with them. Well if you feel this way you may be doomed to never truly be with another.

Opening up to another soul is the most beautiful form of communication you can imagine. There's no pretending, no facade covered flaw (in your mind) that you have to introduce later. To be accepted, truly accepted, is the most liberating feeling on the planet. And to give acceptance to another is the perfectly wrapped gift opened.

Are you in hiding?

no.

stripped to the bone, bared soul, heart and mind...

nothing is unavailable to the one that I am blessed to have in this Now....even when uncertainties arise within me....he is the one I turn to....I open them out, place them in the space we have created, and we both look at them...objectively....with complete ownership that they are mine...he holds the space, creates the safety to look at my fears, without judgement or obligation...

there is no other way to remain authentic and present.

Jess642's photo
Sat 06/25/11 02:51 AM
....and when you meet another aware and incredibly astute psychic.....you can't even think of fibbing...laugh

it's kind of funny....to attempt even the most mundane misdirection results in hilarious laughter!

When you intend to misdirect someone through an untruth....you are actually deciding that YOU nor anyone else is worthy of your truth.

The only way to have a healthy authentic life is to always reside in your truth, and to pay attention to other's truths.

Jess642's photo
Fri 06/24/11 06:33 AM
No.

I don't give a 40 page dissertation either.

it's obvious I have kids,
<------------------they are in my pic, well two of them..

and my appearance is not for the average uptight 'conservative' type....so people can peg me fairly quickly.

I have met the most amazing person, who literally walked through my door...with a mutual friend....he got to see me, through my home, my children, my crazy animals, the artworks everywhere, he ate from my garden with us....

he has 7 children, I have 4....he works in education (alternative....Steiner), is a shamanic healer, kahuna massage therapist, a permaculturist, an apiarist, has long hair, wears fisherman's pants and is bare foot...

he's not the conservative type either.

We shared the important stuff whilst learning each other as friends...he left with the mutual friend, drove 1600kms, turned around and drove the 1600kms back to me.

He knows me....because he takes the time to LEARN me...as I do him....in a mutual gentle loving space.

Jess642's photo
Fri 06/24/11 06:26 AM
no....all my people are my people...all my loves are loved....and they mesh where they will...

besides....I haven't got the room for compartments....I threw them out with the labels, and the gender bashings years ago.

Jess642's photo
Fri 06/24/11 06:22 AM
The tiniest kindnesses,
the smallest intimacies,
the smiling silences.
You're everywhere
within, without,
surrounding me.

Asleep now
stretched out
brown skin
white ponytail
and soft rumbling
echoes

through my heart.

Jess642's photo
Thu 06/23/11 02:46 AM
Who are you?

The Who of me belongs to others....there is only the What of me, that is within my knowing.

If there was a descriptor that encapsulates the Who that is within my knowing, it is...

the space between the in and the outbreath....the vastness of the cosmos....the rain that falls, the tides that ebb and flow, the flare of flames, the pulse of forests, and the hush before a storm...

there is no 'I'.....there is only we.

a part of this ALL and every ALL.

Jess642's photo
Wed 06/22/11 02:04 AM

Green....bright green.

Ohhhhhh... ^.^ happy

Mine are Baaaaaaalooooooooo laugh

hahahaha!....goes with the celtic skin and soft flame coloured hair, methinks...:wink: laugh

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25