Community > Posts By > Jess642

Jess642's photo
Wed 04/27/11 05:24 PM
I watched a woman get out of her car at the local shops yesterday...she would have been in her early sixties...

she had awesome silver grey hair, close cropped...a touch of lippy, some fantstic sunglasses...a beautiful soft green shirt and jeans on...with a pair of sexy green heels...and she strutted her stuff across the carpark, with a swish to her hips and her head held high.

A face full of life...and all of it there, unabashed, and real...she was a curvy woman, maybe a size 14/16...big round hips...all curves.

...and my thought was....now there is a woman who knows how to BE sexy...for no-one but herself!

(and me...the people watching voyeur)laugh

Jess642's photo
Wed 04/27/11 05:19 PM

Nine days is LONG TIME????????what what what what shocked shocked shocked shocked

HOLY CRAP!!!! Here four years....... I must be dead.shocked

I wondered what that smell was....

laugh

You're here longer than me!!!!!tongue2 tongue2

:laughing: :laughing:

yeah but who in their right mind would come anywhere near me?

rofl

I'm not dead, yet!

Jess642's photo
Wed 04/27/11 05:17 PM

Nine days is LONG TIME????????what what what what shocked shocked shocked shocked

HOLY CRAP!!!! Here four years....... I must be dead.shocked

I wondered what that smell was....

laugh

Jess642's photo
Wed 04/27/11 05:08 PM
that there is a beauty and a dignity in loving...

that somehow you become more...

everything becomes clearer...everything has clarity..

and that you learn, this is what you are made for.

Jess642's photo
Wed 04/27/11 03:05 PM
Josie is the good twin...:angel:

Jess is not...pitchfork

But fair crack o the whip...fair suck of the sav, Josie...

not all of us can be as flushed as bride on her wedding night...:wink:

flowers

Jess642's photo
Wed 04/27/11 05:34 AM

What's a "craic"? I am Irish onathor website,and by jingo, those people are incapable of speaking God's Fair English.

craic.....a ripping good time...a witty repartee...ummm...a lively interesting conversation...a fun, lively person...

hahaha looks funny you typing 'by jingo'...

I read in one of the threads, Josie called her ex hubby a drongo...that had me giggling.

Jess642's photo
Wed 04/27/11 05:28 AM

As for love we can still share love with others such as friends, family, or pets.

but not the neighbours cats!!!!!!!!!!noway

Jess642's photo
Wed 04/27/11 05:16 AM
<----am wondering what this tells an easternsquirrel about my self-esteem...

:wink:

Jess642's photo
Wed 04/27/11 05:09 AM
I want to feel something remarkable....like I have swallowed a star.

I want to wear a swishy skirt, lacy stockings, red heels, a sultry summer's day scent and a wild, fierce, wicked grin.

I want to dare you to dance with me beside this fire, embraced by the canopy of a thousand million stars.

I want to taunt you with the possibilities, and tease you with the probabilities, and torment you with desire.

I want the flare and roar of your inner furnace to shake my very foundations, and feel me tremble with your need.

I want to feel something remarkable...like I have swallowed a star.

Jess642's photo
Wed 04/27/11 04:56 AM
I feel sea sick reading that!

ill

rofl

Jess642's photo
Wed 04/27/11 04:54 AM

|_________________________| (insert a long analytical explanation spiced with theories, stereotyping, misundersstanding, strawman arguments, false accusations and a final sentence of condeming a large part of the society - all done while sitting alone in a room front of a computer and never looking into the mirror and admitting your own mistakes and imperfections, never even trying.)

I'm a b *tch...and a sass mouth, and I don't care one iota what anyone thinks....and oddly enough....nice blokes don't come anywhere near me...

whereas the bloke with a touch of devil...the one with a bit of mongrel in him...gives as good as he gets!

The OP will either figure it out...or he won't.

bigsmile

Jess642's photo
Wed 04/27/11 03:52 AM

usually to be completely in lingo...you need to say 'I don't give a rats razzo'...:wink:

Ahaha! I like it! Will definitely be using this. Thanks! laugh

Now I know why no-ne ever responds to what I type!

they don't have a freakin clue what I am saying!

bwah hahahahaha!!!!!!!rofl

Jess642's photo
Wed 04/27/11 03:50 AM
hahahaha!....that's the usual style isn't it?

within 2 seconds flat...you KNOW if you want to date them or not...

I speed date all the time!...and live about 16 hours south of you!

Jess642's photo
Wed 04/27/11 03:45 AM
Edited by Jess642 on Wed 04/27/11 03:46 AM

I do!

They Do!

and I don't care a rats razoo!

Rat's razoo? First time I heard of the term. I must remember this new bit of information for future reference. laugh

it's an aussie-ism...

I cack myself when reading Josie...I keep waiting for her to say 'strewth mate!'...or 'by jingo!'

usually to be completely in lingo...you need to say 'I don't give a rats razzo'...:wink:

Jess642's photo
Wed 04/27/11 03:43 AM
Short answer......probably a whole heap of things...

Long answer...Like attracts like...and as i read earlier in the forums....you don't attract what you want...you attract who you are.

Sad but true...

actually no it isn't...I seem to draw emotionally dependent men....and I don't have an emotional...let alone dependent bone in my body!

Don't listen to me....it's all crap!

be thankful you still have a whole lifetime of f * ckups awaiting!

rofl

Jess642's photo
Wed 04/27/11 03:27 AM
I do!

They Do!

and I don't care a rats razoo!

I treat exactly how I want to be treated!...

with integrity and respect...

I respect people enough to give them my unedited, unsoftened truth...I have enough integrity to be honest with people I don't know, and may never meet...

and it's all I want in return...

you don't like me?

say so!

you don't like how I think?

say so!

Too much bloody tiptoeing around, all fake fluff and insincere circle jerking goes on...

I would rather be sent to the naughty chair than pretend to be 'nice'..

Jess642's photo
Wed 04/27/11 03:20 AM

I SO LOVE my friends encompassing truth determiner of "to catch my superficial eye"!!!!!

BEYOND platitudes though, I TRULY believe that there are those whose spirit touches your soul regardless of physical form.

AND....I'd better hope so!!!!

You caught my quirky eye!

and my funny bone...

and my spirit...

and my heart...

and my superficial eye doesn't feel threatened either..

winking

Jess642's photo
Tue 04/26/11 07:37 PM
Edited by Jess642 on Tue 04/26/11 07:38 PM

I have a story board that runs down my spine...symbols that denote parts of my life's story.

I have a large asian themed one on my left shoulder blade...a tribal one on my lower back, and my right arm from shoulder to elbow has my favourite piece of persian poetry by Rumi ...I have a few more to go...I am in the process of designing the persian scrollwork to surround Rumi's poem..

My children's names, dates of birth, and also my soon to be granbabies names, dates of birth on my other shoulder to elbow.

Jess642's photo
Tue 04/26/11 07:31 PM
huh nothing.

for obvious reasons...rofl

Jess642's photo
Tue 04/26/11 07:26 PM
It's a numbers game....if enough women throw in the towel...

then there is more for me!

bigsmile