Community > Posts By > Jess642

Jess642's photo
Tue 07/12/11 04:09 AM

but when they're real dumb, don't you have WAY MORE fun at their expense without them really knowing it, because it's more fulfilling than a confrontration with an idiot that will never change his mind?

again if they're not (obviously gross)? I do.

I have had on here...I have played some serious hardball on here...tongue in cheek nimble wordsmithing..as you well know.

In face to face?...
Confrontation?...is that what it is called?...

telling some dipsh * te he or she is being a dipsh * te is easy...they may find that confronting...but I don't...and really we aussies don't take too kindly to stuck up arseholes, arrogance or victimhood ridiculousness...we tell it how it is...it's a mark of respect over here...unlike the US where everyone is so PC.

Jess642's photo
Tue 07/12/11 04:04 AM
Soon....so very soon...

H.O.M.E!!!

:heart:

Jess642's photo
Mon 07/11/11 02:27 PM
I own my behaviours, am accountable for my behaviours, and if I have hurt someone I care for, can feel it, do it, and most certainly speak my remorse for harming someone.

Jess642's photo
Mon 07/11/11 02:25 PM
I get along fine in my world...

not so great in the world 'out there'...

I do what I do...and what is right for me...and have zero inclination to 'keep the peace'...by not speaking my truth....I learnt a long time ago, to not speak is to lose your voice, quite literally...

and when you talk as much as I do...you don't ever want to lose your voice!

So no, I don't get along with most people much...they don't like my version of the world very much.

Jess642's photo
Mon 07/11/11 12:02 AM
Lynx....if it helps, I changed my 'looking for'...to woman for friendship, so I could be excluded from searches made by men.

Unfortunately many people don't read headlines, profiles, what one is or isn't looking for...and it does my head in contantly saying...no thankyou...not looking...am partnered...

so I elected to put looking for a woman for friendship...

I wonder how many other women have done the same.

Jess642's photo
Sun 07/10/11 03:49 AM
I cheat at Go Fish!

well...actually I don't...but I tried to.ohwell

As to who is more monogomous gender wise.....neither.

We aren't wired to be monogomous...we are conditioned to believe we are.

If as a species humans were monogomous...this site would not exist...we would all have one love....and only one....in our whole lifetime.

Splitting hairs and attempting to justify monogomy...by saying, 'Oh I have ALWAYS been faithful when with a partner, he/she was the dirty dog who couldn't keep their pants up'....is just that.

If you took the whole 'ownership' of another's genitals and where they put them, out of a relationship...you may find the whole focus and fear surrounding 'cheating' disappears, and people would find themselves comfortable, AND satisfied with their partner of choice.

Too much victim mentality exists in your country, and as a consequence, others who blindly follow your culture...seriously...if half your population would toughen up, take accountability for their actions, you would be considered admirable, as a country.

Jess642's photo
Sun 07/10/11 03:37 AM
Edited by Jess642 on Sun 07/10/11 03:41 AM
65 hours!

I can survive another 65 hours.
I cannot survive two and a half days
They feel like centuries long
And the clock does not tick in days.
Bring now, Now, please.

How is it possible that this time apart
could be so unbearable and empty?
How is it possible that your voice can
transport me, fill me and empty me
all at the same time?

The longest 15 days are almost gone,
centuries long, whole eons passed.
Although we are reprieved of 4 days
in centuries they matter not.
Bring now, Now, please.

Jess642's photo
Sun 07/10/11 03:25 AM
Edited by Jess642 on Sun 07/10/11 03:27 AM

Why don't you give us some examples of what you think things mean that women think differently about?

My, God! Are you always on?!

rofl

For someone who doesn't like me, you're right there when someone says something about me, aren't you? Kind of strange you always seem to pop up.

<----ith the pop up queen...ith magical!...ith mythtical...!!!

always?...all ways???...any ways...yawn

rofl

Jess642's photo
Sat 07/09/11 11:45 PM
Tobacco....married with a really good coffee....somehow they are a partnership.

The ocean...rarely does a day go by without me placing at least my feet in the ocean...each night I fall asleep with the sound of the ocean, and with a south easterly breeze can smell it.

Growing food....seems to be my latest obsession/addiction/love...I've always grown food for my family, but am now completely enamoured/addicted to the garden.

Jess642's photo
Sat 07/09/11 02:26 AM
Long term relationship...more than a meaningful overnight relationship.

For me, long term means a year or so, or longer...usually means a committed relationship, live in, married or serious and monogomous...

But then I don't spreak americanese anyway...and have trouble interpeting the americanese engrish rangruage at the best of times.

Jess642's photo
Sat 07/09/11 02:23 AM

Why don't you give us some examples of what you think things mean that women think differently about?

My, God! Are you always on?!

rofl

Jess642's photo
Sat 07/09/11 02:20 AM
His name!...if I called him someone else's name I suspect he would not like it very much!noway

Jess642's photo
Sat 07/09/11 02:16 AM

Women sure do want a lot in a man but lets turn the tables real quick. Women what do you feel you contribute to a man? We are jerks for sex holding so much importance but if it is the man who; makes the money, protects the family, leads the conversation, plans the dates, make repairs around the house, ect. So what is really left for the woman to provide?

I'd say woman should feel lucky that sex weighs so heavily on the minds of men or else we would all be gay. As unnatural as it sounds really think about it guys. If you take sex and attraction out of the equation all the stuff that would get done if you partnered up with a man.

Women should be happy that men think of them the way they do and love sex so much.

Hmmm....I asked....

he said....I contribute stimulating conversation, income, repairs to the house and yard, food that I grow, laughter, and a sense of joy to his world...and yes...an equal in the bedroom.

I say...he contributes stimulating conversation, income, repairs to the house and yard, food that he grows, laughter, and a sense of joy to my world....and yes...he rocks my world in the bedroom.

Which is most important?

Laughter, joy, conversation, partnership...in everything.

If it was just sex, we'd be bored as all get out with each other by now.rofl

Jess642's photo
Sat 07/09/11 01:32 AM
Edited by Jess642 on Sat 07/09/11 01:33 AM

hahahaha! Joel!....between us there are 11 kids, one almost granbaby, and if we include the kid's partners there are 7 partners also...that makes, so far 21 for dinner when they are all home....I need a really loooooong table!!!surprised rofl

PLUS my darlingheart bestest girlfriend in the world moving back in, and she's knocked up!

That is why we have the floor. And the yard.

laugh

drinker

Sounds like you are having your wild ride...That's swell.

:smile:

Have you ever seen the movie "You can't take it with you"?

laugh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xT67bHWSPLQ

I am, H....the most wildest of wild...11 kids ranging from 26 down to 4...with a granbaby in September, and my darlingheart girlfriend's little one due Christmas day...what an amazing treat for all of us...and apparently all the kids and partners are home for Christmas, without any of Stephen's or my extended family...we are looking at holiday renting the house next door, to fit us all in...noway laugh

Jess642's photo
Sat 07/09/11 01:25 AM
rofl

I love watching the set up...it's been a constant for over three years now...fascinating...and obviously a deeply entrenched aspect...

who said predictability was boring?

rofl

Jess642's photo
Sat 07/09/11 01:03 AM
This has been a community service announcement for anyone with any form of opinion...other than one specific opinion...

"The mind is now closed....repeat....the mind is now closed...please make sure all appendages are safely inside the vehicle....the mind is now closed."

Thankyou for your esteem...please leave it in the receptacle supplied upon exit.slaphead

Jess642's photo
Fri 07/08/11 04:29 AM
I have found my own kind here, my own herd, my people, my family....from a tentative hello, to lifelong friendships.

Some came with me from another site...some have moved off into their own worlds, others we have had to say farewell to this lifetime, others are merely waiting to be seen...and others will be knocking on my front door wondering if this is the outback...laugh

This site, here, the forums...show more of each other...we learn each other, we earn each other...we love each other....for our quirks, our hearts, and our humour.

Jess642's photo
Fri 07/08/11 01:26 AM
Edited by Jess642 on Fri 07/08/11 01:28 AM

I haven't experienced that and am now partnered with a man who is 53 with 7 children, I have 4...my kids, his kids are a gift, and if anything they enhance our relationship...

I would be more suspicious of a man who had no children, wanted no children, finding me remotely attractive...because we are a package deal, and cannot separate me from my children...a man has to fit in with the dynamics already in place, as does a woman with her man.

Old man and the hag....you just like sailing the pirate ship and enjoy your mutinous sailors!!!:wink: ARRRRGGHH!flowerforyou

hahahaha! Joel!....between us there are 11 kids, one almost granbaby, and if we include the kid's partners there are 7 partners also...that makes, so far 21 for dinner when they are all home....I need a really loooooong table!!!surprised rofl

PLUS my darlingheart bestest girlfriend in the world moving back in, and she's knocked up!

Jess642's photo
Fri 07/08/11 12:17 AM
I am extremely good friends with my ex....he is still extremely attractive to me....I love him without condition....we chose to part mutually...he has a new partner, with whom he is completely in love with, I have a new partner I am completely in love with...and both of us are cheering for each other.

Love doesn't stop....it just softens, and becomes a more kinder love, with an ex.

Jess642's photo
Fri 07/08/11 12:11 AM

I am having trouble meeting people on many web sites because it seems no one is interested in a woman my age with kids at home. I am not looking for a father for my kids , or someone to support me, only some real companionship. Are men my age just looking for supermodels?Any thoughts?

I haven't experienced that and am now partnered with a man who is 53 with 7 children, I have 4...my kids, his kids are a gift, and if anything they enhance our relationship...

I would be more suspicious of a man who had no children, wanted no children, finding me remotely attractive...because we are a package deal, and cannot separate me from my children...a man has to fit in with the dynamics already in place, as does a woman with her man.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25