Community > Posts By > Jess642

Jess642's photo
Wed 06/22/11 02:00 AM
Edited by Jess642 on Wed 06/22/11 02:01 AM

Hair: long, thick, healthy...well right now, because his is long, thick and healthy.
Eyes: two, bright, expressive, alive....and the third wide open..
Complexion: healthy
Piercings on face or body: don't care
Tattoos: don't care
Height & Weight: healthy, fit and happy
Age (does it matter): older than me
Miscellaneous:

Part Two: Quality- aka their personality traits

What kind of temperament:
Type of personality (introverted/extroverted, etc.): introspective, real.
Name three things you'd love for them to have in common with you:
1. belief structures
2. worldview, outlook
3. spirit
Do you subscribe to "opposites attract" or "like attracts like"?: like attracts like
Would it matter what type of job he/she had?: nope
Does it matter what they make financially?: nope
Would you prefer a homebody or a party animal?: homebody
A tender lover or an animal?: a gentle sensual lover

Your "Requirements"- aka Musts and Deal breakers
Name up to five things/traits your ideal mate must have/subscribe to:
1. Kindness
2. Altruism
3. Empathy
4. living in personal truth
5. Authenticity
Name up to five things that you would consider "deal breakers" in a relationship:
1. Living in Ego

Jess642's photo
Mon 06/20/11 05:36 PM
Thankyou....i would love to say it is the glamour and the dazzlement of 'newness'....but alas that is not the case...

we have done this a thousand times before...without ever having met this lifetime...strange....but not surreal...

so far we have discovered two differences...he eats meat, and likes blue cheese...I don't....so we have a mutual agreement on our differences, before we even start!...hilarious!

he reflects the beauty of me...and I reflect the beauty of him...and within that is a breathtaking joy...a mirroring of grace.

Jess642's photo
Mon 06/20/11 05:27 PM
Green....bright green.

Jess642's photo
Mon 06/20/11 05:25 PM
I don't care which bit I am supposed to post this...it is about discussion and for the general community...so this fits.

Just over a month ago he walked through my door...
then he left...for a week...then he returned...

If you could take all the aspects and components of the WHO of him, out of my head....the mythical him....he arrived.

And the complete wonderment I experience a thousand times a day to have him here, in this moment, in this reality...this NOW...is incredible.

I had no idea how I could blend with another....as it had not been possible, other than with Dan....the one great love of my life...

and he was the one great love, of the life of Lee before.

Please...DON'T make do....please, when you have stripped to the bone, cast away all the garbage that is collected in your life, and become freed up....wait....not in limbo...embrace life, live it, be it,...BE....and allow the One manifested from all that you know 'fits' you, to appear..

trust me, it's worth the wait....I am having such difficulty expressing what this looks like, how it feels, what it IS....the only words I can use is....natural...and comfortable.

I want THIS that is, for me.....for every one of you...there is so much heart here, so much worthiness..

please trust your core nature, to know you are worthy.

:heart:

Jess642's photo
Sun 06/19/11 04:21 AM

Sweetie, Women are able to have children well into their 50's and 60's if they still ovulate.

surprised

As much as I would have dozens of children...thankfully, my adult kids have taken over that task...and besides there are dozens of little people needing foster parents...bigsmile

Jess642's photo
Sun 06/19/11 04:16 AM
Edited by Jess642 on Sun 06/19/11 04:17 AM
The energy surrounding the person...

I have met hundreds of aesthetically pretty people...but their aura is not beautiful.

Have you not ever met someone that you instantly feel more? that you feel brighter, lighter, more radiant?

That's their energy, their inner light, reflecting yours..

to have the complete package, to have the most incredible soul, the most incredible heart housed within beauty manifested into another human being...it's bliss!

the inner shines through to the outside....and he blinds me.

(and family?...between us we have 11 children....and many more 'adopted' children, and a grandbaby on the way....we have at the table at least 17 young people, partners and strays...we have an amazing family!!!)

Jess642's photo
Sun 06/19/11 04:07 AM
You read me a bedtime story.

You shared one of your favourites.

You cared enough to give simple pleasure.

You did what no other adult has ever done.

and the child within laid in silent rapture.

Who are you?....and how can I love you so?

Thankyou, and Rudyard Kipling with his Just So stories.

Jess642's photo
Thu 06/16/11 02:43 PM
A veritable feast of raucous laughter....a smorgasboard of mirth...a buffet of buffoonery...

sometimes I crack my self up...laugh

Jess642's photo
Thu 06/16/11 03:51 AM
it's a wonderful place....to step into the flow of love....and all that moves past and through you..:heart:

Jess642's photo
Sun 06/12/11 02:17 AM
I could wax lyrical for days on how you affect me...

I could find a million analogies for how I feel...

......but there seems to be so much space inside me,
the universe appears small.

I am in love with you.

Jess642's photo
Sun 06/12/11 02:14 AM

Do you feel that an overweight man isn't good enough for/doesn't deserve a slender woman?

No I don't feel that.

Or that he shouldn't even try?

Try what?....Try to be fit and healthy?....mentally, physically and spiritually?..try what?

Or that he's dreaming if he thinks he could attract a slender woman?

It's kind of lovely to have a dream.....and attracting a beautiful heart embodied in the form of a woman, is every man's dream.....if he's honest....irrespective of her body.

Does an overweight man have a chance; or should he just settle for whoever is willing to be with him?

A chance of what?.....this smells of superficial ego, wrapped in a desire to appear succesful....it's contrived thinking, and has no place in matters of the heart.

and i know that there are some funny overweight guys out there that women just love, like jack black or kevin james. but not every overweight guy is extremely funny, so let's ignore the exceptions.

I would rather ignore the skewed logic of your questions and ask you what makes your soul sing...
. . .

Jess642's photo
Thu 06/09/11 06:49 PM
...the look across the room, the unconscious brush of his fingertips across my shoulder, his soft sweet smile.....the glow in his eyes, the rumble of his pleasure deep in his chest....the wonderment of his own surprise at how deeply he feels connected...

the moments that stretch for hours, and were only ten tics on the clock...

I know he loves the him that he sees in me, and I know that he loves the me that he sees....the Who, not the What.

I know he loves me....it's in the thoughtfulness of his vision....even in the peripheral..

Jess642's photo
Thu 06/09/11 01:20 AM

a wise man once said.....

concern yourself with your character rather than your reputation
your character is who you are, your reputation is what others
think of you

Do you have a reputation?
Do you care?

" what other people think of you is none of your business...until they choose to share it with you"

I suspect I have many reputations..

but they aren't mine....they are others'....so really I don't have one...I simply am a symbolic moment in someone elses perception of me.bigsmile

Jess642's photo
Thu 06/09/11 01:16 AM
Edited by Jess642 on Thu 06/09/11 01:16 AM
I have one....

open your front door, put down the bottle....and go immerse yourself in the stream of life that flows right past you.

You are in a most amazing part of the world....my brother lived in Kanagawa for years....he's in the Kobe provence now....

grab a board, hit the waves, and hook up with the ex pat aussies..

Jess642's photo
Thu 06/09/11 01:14 AM
I love how we use ourselves as the reference point, when all that is, exists, with or without us...

JB....your opening information has a resounding yes, in my field of perception..

I also have nejoyed reading other people's reference points of their own perceptions...

parameters....fascinating things.

flowerforyou

Jess642's photo
Sun 06/05/11 08:16 PM
Thankyou Natalie for your scalliwag joyfullness,
for the pain of your passing,
for the tenderness of your presence.

Thankyou Stephen for holding the space
to grieve, to undo, to sink into loss
and to gently hold out your hand and lead me back.

Thankyou my children, for your gentle strengths
your blessed tears and your sweet loving arms
and your joyful laughter under the stars.

Thankyou sisters for your hearts, your tears, your pain
your love and your sweet soft touch,
when all of us are raw.

Thankyou life for allowing me to live it.

Jess642's photo
Fri 06/03/11 02:46 AM
Breathe the cologne of the friends you kiss...flowers

Jess642's photo
Fri 06/03/11 02:42 AM
How is it,

that in the still calm pool of understanding
there is no-thingness?

How is it,

that in the ah-ha moments we can know ourselves
in our entirety?

How is it,

that in the recognising of yourself in another,
they can see you clearly?

How is it,

when every star and planet aligns, and the flow
is perfect, you can grieve so deeply?

How is it,

that I can still stand up, when my knees are crumbling
and my arms are aching?

How is it,

that when my heart is so full up, it can be empty
simultaneously with loss?

How is it,

you appeared, in the exact moment I was requiring a soft
place to land from despair?

How is it,

you are dream drempt a thousand lifetimes ago, and I
remember you?

Jess642's photo
Tue 05/31/11 04:38 AM

Hmmm this just has me a little curious, I dont mean as in I am madly in love with you,

but there are lots of different loves, so when you love someone what is it..

To me it is the people who I care about, the ones who when i see a message or get a phone call I am excited .
To me its giving them a little bit of myself and caring enough to want a little of them.
I think its caring, enjoying, feeling hurt or happy for them when things are happening in their lives.
I think its just wanting whats best for them and being there.

I think I love easily and let people close.
But is it really Love, to me it is.

Hmmm what do you think..

To have a person stand before you and allow you to SEE them...how could you not love them?

How could you not love the beautiful facets of yourself you recognise, in another?

How is it possible to not fall endlessy in love with the HEART of a person?

And none of it, the romantic, sexual intimate variety....

the ultimate intimacy....to be allowed to see the WHO of someone, and not be dazzled by the what of them...

Josie, I love your softness....you are so easy to love...precious...gentle.

How could one not love those qualities in another?

Jess642's photo
Tue 05/31/11 04:33 AM
You do not require a date...you require a maid.

Fool!

...and funny with it....the jester of all courts.laugh

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25