Community > Posts By > joshyfox

joshyfox's photo
Fri 10/10/08 05:23 AM
I'm spontaneous with my romance, but I'm usually reserved...

...I like to think I'd be wild in the bedroom, but I wouldn't know since I've never been with anyone. I'd LIKE to be wild in the bedroom though, let's put it that way. :wink:

joshyfox's photo
Fri 10/10/08 05:18 AM
Hey occasionally I'll be quirky...

I'll be quirky?

Albuquerque!

joshyfox's photo
Fri 10/10/08 04:52 AM
Hidey Ho, neihborino!

joshyfox's photo
Fri 10/10/08 04:50 AM
Morning... though I may workout in a couple minutes then possibly go back to bed... laugh

We'll see.

joshyfox's photo
Thu 10/09/08 06:31 PM

we will have to find some Minglers who want to design sets and wardrobe

any takers?

I could do that...I like sewing...and NOBODY likes to sew!

I like to sew... I'm just bad at it.

joshyfox's photo
Thu 10/09/08 06:28 PM
(I've got a trailer)

In a world where boring internet dating costs an unreasonable amount of money, one website stands for madness...

"Hello?" "There's a Bomb on the plane, get down!" *Shows Pete026 Dressed as a police officer* "We've traced the call, it's coming from INSIDE THE HOUSE!"

...Coming summer 2009, there's no escape from...

*Shows a random clip of a rubber bath duck in the middle of a field exploding.*

... Mingle2 : The Movie!

joshyfox's photo
Thu 10/09/08 06:18 PM
I think they are people on a journey and looking for answers. They question who I am because they find it to be unbelievable. There is no reason to be offended by this, I just simply will continue to be myself and they may come around, maybe not, but that's completely up to them seeing the truth.

joshyfox's photo
Thu 10/09/08 06:00 PM
Nah, cats are fuzzy and warm.

joshyfox's photo
Thu 10/09/08 05:51 PM
I'm working on the stereotypical physical aspect of beauty in my case, but I also like to think I have a sense of inward sexiness that some may find enjoyable. :wink:

joshyfox's photo
Thu 10/09/08 05:26 PM
Honesty hurts less than Lying in the long run. Don't fool yourself, your lie WILL be found out and it is always more devastating when it is found out than it would've been if you just lived honestly and with a sense of Honor.

Anything less than a life of honor and compassion is unwise.

joshyfox's photo
Thu 10/09/08 05:22 PM
I've always had an contingency plan if society breaks down. I take my sword collection, use the swords to help build simple tools and hunt til they wear out and live in a forest living off the land until I eventually Die of exposure.

If you guys have a better plan, I'd love to hear it.

joshyfox's photo
Thu 10/09/08 05:18 PM
I'd say there is no problem with going to the Spa to be pampered, but I'm "Metro" and delightfully Camp. laugh

joshyfox's photo
Wed 10/08/08 06:07 PM
I forgive them and let it go. I don't believe in Karma, but I DO believe that if the person's attitude doesn't change, they'll wind up punishing themselves in the end... a fact that makes me sad and even pity them.

joshyfox's photo
Mon 10/06/08 01:36 PM
Right now, Mom, but that's because I have not met my significant other yet. I do believe that will change once I do, but Mom will always be a close second.

joshyfox's photo
Mon 10/06/08 01:19 PM

please dot get angry... I usually try to keep things on topic but i was actually and still will do a post on the " straight edge" way of life. I know it is deff becoming a trend but beyond that I am very against my life being defined and categorized in such a way. while in grad school i was eating lunch wit ha group of people and they were all getting excited about going out to get drunk after a big exam. they asked me if i was down and i agreed to go out but told them i wouldn't be drinking because i don't do that. one woman immediately said " oh so you are straight edge"... I replied " no i am simply a person who doesn't drink smoke or do drugs.

I understand and agree. Being Drug Free and all that is only simplifying Straight-edge. Straight-Edge is a way of life with more to it then all I've mentioned. It is entirely possible to be clean of such distractions without being straight-edge.

I'm afraid it's gotten so popular that people who follow trends without fully understanding them have attempted to adopt it.

joshyfox's photo
Mon 10/06/08 01:12 PM

I find it hard to believe this since you have a picture of the SAW puppet up....and you could just be looking to "play a game with me".scared :laughing:

I'm complex, I'm a pretty happy guy, but I love the Saw movies and felt with the Halloween season coming up that Jigsaw's Puppet would be a fitting Avatar.

I do admit it does make THIS thread seem awkward.

joshyfox's photo
Mon 10/06/08 01:03 PM
I'm Hardcore Straight-Edge, which is different than conventional straight-edge which is simply being drug free and has been watered down by people trying to be trendy and not really meaning it.

Hardcore Straight-Edge or as I call it "True Straight-Edge" Means I cannot partake of recreational Drugs, Alcohol, or Recreational Sex (Marital only). Nothing to distract me from my Discipline.

Sorry about the rant.

joshyfox's photo
Mon 10/06/08 05:19 AM
Sure why not?

joshyfox's photo
Mon 10/06/08 05:17 AM
...I want to play a game...

(Hehe, I like my new "Jigsaw" Avatar.)

joshyfox's photo
Mon 10/06/08 05:14 AM
For me, I have a 5 year stretch in either direction from my age, so as of Tomorrow when I will be 24 my range will be girls between the ages of 19 and 29.

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25