Community > Posts By > joshyfox

joshyfox's photo
Mon 10/06/08 05:08 AM

i've got a great "indiana jones" leather hat i never wear. i thought it looked cool on me, but i never find a good time to wear it.
Naked I would imagine would set any woman off.

***NAUGHTY JOKE ALERT *** What movie was THAT from, "Indiana Jones and the Cave of Yippie?!" laugh ***END OF NAUGHTY JOKE***

joshyfox's photo
Mon 10/06/08 05:02 AM
There's another Ad on this site that asked if I had an empty bed tonight and no joke, my first thought was, "No, it'll have me in it." laugh

...I'm such a dork...

joshyfox's photo
Mon 10/06/08 04:59 AM
I don't mean to be rude or to offend, but that is a slightly funny story. Don't worry about it, stuff like that happens to everyone from time to time. :smile:

joshyfox's photo
Mon 10/06/08 04:55 AM

I can't say I'm a huge fan of the baseball hat, unless you are actually playing baseball.

I do like a nice fidora if he can pull it off without looking like a dork.

I think I look good in a Fedora, but it's hard to tell. It is a difficult hat to not look like a dork in. laugh

You have to wear it with confidence...:wink:

Plus a Trench coat pulls off the Fedora, always gives a nice film Noir Detective kinda look.

joshyfox's photo
Mon 10/06/08 04:51 AM

I can't say I'm a huge fan of the baseball hat, unless you are actually playing baseball.

I do like a nice fidora if he can pull it off without looking like a dork.

I think I look good in a Fedora, but it's hard to tell. It is a difficult hat to not look like a dork in. laugh

joshyfox's photo
Mon 10/06/08 04:47 AM
There are much classier hats than a Baseball cap anyway. Myself, I try not to wear a hat at all unless I have to for some reason or there is a occasion that calls for a truly stylish hat... Which is not as common as some might think.

As for T-shirts, I like them they say something funny on them, but most Tshirts are well... just insulting.

joshyfox's photo
Mon 10/06/08 04:33 AM

SO, YOU are the reason that I needed a root canal:angry: grumble laugh

Well, technically it was the bacteria bred from the exposure of your teeth to my sweetheart, but I guess, yes...

...Sorry about that.
OK, so it will be YOUR hand I am squeezing while I get it donebigsmile .

Sure, why not.

joshyfox's photo
Mon 10/06/08 04:31 AM
Edited by joshyfox on Mon 10/06/08 04:31 AM
As a good responsible citizen, I felt the need to warn everyone.

On this site there is an advertisement for www.DateACougar.com , DO NOT visit this website, it's a trick. It has nothing to do with dating a Cougar, it's a site for dating older human women!

laugh laugh laugh laugh

How are you guys doing today?

joshyfox's photo
Mon 10/06/08 04:26 AM
Not free, and that's why I don't read the paper. laugh

joshyfox's photo
Mon 10/06/08 04:23 AM
Edited by joshyfox on Mon 10/06/08 04:24 AM

The first one, please!!! They are much better lovers!!!

Yes we are... laugh

...spread the word, I'm hoping with advertisement, I can finally find "my Vixen" and at last love her the way I always hoped to.

joshyfox's photo
Mon 10/06/08 04:20 AM

hi joshy im good and you :tongue:

I'm alright, I had my birthday party yesterday and although my birthday is actually on the 7th, I had a good time.

joshyfox's photo
Mon 10/06/08 04:18 AM

SO, YOU are the reason that I needed a root canal:angry: grumble laugh

Well, technically it was the bacteria bred from the exposure of your teeth to my sweetheart, but I guess, yes...

...Sorry about that.

joshyfox's photo
Mon 10/06/08 04:13 AM
Hey coke, haven't talked to you in a while.

How are things?

joshyfox's photo
Mon 10/06/08 04:12 AM

OK, Josh, I do not eat eggs, so how about a bagel with herb and garlic cream cheese, and a banana, add in some OJ and a cup of coffee and I am a happy camperbigsmile.

...As you wish...

(Hurray for Princess Bride References!)
See, I always knew you were a sweetheart. flowerforyou

The Sweetest baby. :wink:

Egad that's corny... sorry about that everyone. laugh

joshyfox's photo
Mon 10/06/08 04:04 AM
...Just Listen to the Rhythm of my Heart. :heart:

joshyfox's photo
Mon 10/06/08 04:01 AM

OK, Josh, I do not eat eggs, so how about a bagel with herb and garlic cream cheese, and a banana, add in some OJ and a cup of coffee and I am a happy camperbigsmile.

...As you wish...

(Hurray for Princess Bride References!)

joshyfox's photo
Mon 10/06/08 03:53 AM
Good morning... no joke from me today... I AM NOT YOUR LITTLE JOKE MACHINE!

...Sorry, lost the happy, but the happy's back!

joshyfox's photo
Mon 10/06/08 03:51 AM
Ha, I half expected you to say, "Now that you are awake, make me some eggs." laugh

joshyfox's photo
Sun 10/05/08 08:25 AM
I am who I am, I am getting in shape, which could be considered Manly, but I do honestly like to make myself loo better any way I can, so that's a pretty boy trait.

I don't know, but it's never been about me, I do anything I can to make myself better in ANY way for HER sake, not mine. It's all about what my Beloved "Vixen" wants... which is very tricky since I haven't even met her or talked to her or even found her yet.

joshyfox's photo
Sun 10/05/08 08:21 AM
I have Caught flies in my hand, but I've never questioned why I did it. I DO think, "Well, I'm washing my hands now", if I wound up squishing it... which is oddly not that often. For some reason I don't understand, I usually capture flies alive.

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25