Community > Posts By > joshyfox

joshyfox's photo
Mon 03/21/11 09:52 AM
Well, they have proof of microbes on Mars, so at the very least there is the space flu out there. :P

joshyfox's photo
Mon 03/21/11 09:51 AM
I think he'd make a better psychotic killer to be honest. Zombies don't usually display a lot of personality and that's something Sheen has in spades.

joshyfox's photo
Mon 03/21/11 09:25 AM
I'm glad Aliens have not showed up. If earth history has showed us anything, when an advanced culture meets a less advanced culture, the advanced culture usually obliterates the natives and takes their land and resources.

Maybe Aliens wouldn't act like humanity and basically be space hippies who only want to help, but in that case we would probably take advantage of their kindness and take them over.

Savage little monkeys, the human race...

joshyfox's photo
Mon 03/21/11 09:18 AM
Edited by joshyfox on Mon 03/21/11 09:18 AM
Well unlike an outboard motor, I can't used my swords to move on water. I wouldn't say "outclassed" as much as I'd say "specialized for a different task".

joshyfox's photo
Mon 03/21/11 09:16 AM

They're also trying to get Charlie Sheen to play a zombie.

Play a Zombie? I was under the assumption he already was.

...ugnh... WINNING!... ughn...

joshyfox's photo
Mon 03/21/11 09:13 AM
Edited by joshyfox on Mon 03/21/11 09:13 AM
Slightly more modern perhaps I have a sword collection and I have plans of ordering a shield.

No guns through, I don't own any guns.

joshyfox's photo
Mon 03/21/11 09:10 AM
If there was Intelligent life out there, they'd take on look at You Tube and then decide they want nothing to do with idiots like us.

joshyfox's photo
Mon 03/21/11 09:08 AM
Who's doing d*** jokes? I was talking about my primitive weaponry.

joshyfox's photo
Mon 03/21/11 08:51 AM
Why not, I use it to break nuts with.

My Spear on the other hand is rather large and is used to hunt for large cats.

joshyfox's photo
Mon 03/21/11 08:48 AM
I might be inclined to try the caveman method, but my club is too small. :P

joshyfox's photo
Mon 03/21/11 04:26 AM
Jerks have the confidence that is attractive to women. If you're a nice guy, great, but you need to stop being a jelly-boned wimp about it. There is such a thing as the "Knight in shining Armor" Do you think Prince Charming is whining about Princesses loving the Black Knight better? No, he charges in and saves the day on a gallant steed. Have some backbone and FIGHT for your love. You can be "nice" and passionate at the same time and guarantee there are women who will like that attitude, not all of them mind you, but there will be some.

joshyfox's photo
Mon 02/14/11 08:12 PM
Honestly I don't count Zombie Flicks in the same place as horror. Although they are still horror, they are a different animal.

For the sake of this discussion, I assumed you meant specifically slasher flicks because more supernatural threats often sway away from weapons and just use their powers.

I agree with you there, although the lack of air (strangulation or drowning) is a terrifying way to go, it doesn't translate well on the big screen. As horror fans we like the gore and choking someone simply lacks the brutal splatter we've come to expect.

joshyfox's photo
Mon 02/14/11 07:45 AM
I'm all about the V.D. ...wait.

joshyfox's photo
Mon 02/14/11 07:44 AM
Knife is a very VERY common weapon. Melee weapons make good Horror weapons for both heroes and the Villain. The Villain's weapon should be something visceral. I always felt it was disappointing when the villain uses a gun, especially when the director thinks that would be more scary. No, it needs to be brutal, a gun is too quick and not nearly gory enough. It's not scary. It's a better idea to let the hero have a gun, but that's still not the best idea... Oh, I'm rambling again... sorry.

So yeah, knife.

joshyfox's photo
Mon 02/14/11 06:19 AM
10 years isn't too bad. My typical gap is 5 years, but if the right person came along I'd consider a 10 year gap.

Granted that'd make my choices 16 to 36... Maybe I should stick with my 5 year gap. No offense ladies.

joshyfox's photo
Mon 02/14/11 06:10 AM
Free to a good home - Likes to bury bones in the back yard.

(I couldn't resist adding that last part. :P )

joshyfox's photo
Mon 02/14/11 06:06 AM
YEAH! Patty's day! I'm Irish so that's almost always a good time.

joshyfox's photo
Mon 02/14/11 06:05 AM
They say when you have nothing you dream of everything. They also say be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.

Alternately I've also heard Dream of everything, because you'll never get it.

I guess it's a glass half-full or half empty kinda thing.

joshyfox's photo
Mon 02/14/11 04:49 AM
Wow this looks busy, but what the heck.

I want to play.

joshyfox's photo
Mon 02/14/11 04:47 AM
They say Christmas is the most suicide ridden time of the year. In fact Christmas is one of the least as it turns out.

Valentine's day on the other hand tragically is the most suicidal day of the year.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be a major bummer. I just thought it was an interesting fact.

I'd love to apply for Valentine status. :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25