Community > Posts By > joshyfox

joshyfox's photo
Fri 09/12/08 08:13 PM
Drowning in the pool of a Cruise Ship. Morbid, but how's THAT for Irony?

joshyfox's photo
Fri 09/12/08 08:04 PM

Just found out Darwin is buried at Westminster Abbey.

How was that Ironic? Darwin actually became a Christian BECAUSE of his research. It's a little known fact, but evolution PROVED god in his eyes.

joshyfox's photo
Fri 09/12/08 07:35 PM
So far I'm for Bob Barr of the Libertarian party this year, but the debates haven't happened, any of the 3 parties could say something that could change my mind.

I will not speculate on something that hasn't happened. It doesn't matter and paints yourself into a corner when decide too quickly.

joshyfox's photo
Fri 09/12/08 07:32 PM
How about a Bulbous Bouffant.

...I am all full of obscure references today.

joshyfox's photo
Fri 09/12/08 07:26 PM
Ok

joshyfox's photo
Fri 09/12/08 07:25 PM
fairly well, I talked to a girl I never thought I'd see again today, so that was a pleasant surprise.

joshyfox's photo
Fri 09/12/08 07:19 PM
Ello ello, welcome to my little hang out. come on in, have a drink, make some noise, break things if you have to. Just have a good time, whatever. I'll be around to make sarcastic, humorous, or otherwise snarky comments.

I don't think I'm good at this hosting thing.

Anyway enjoy.

joshyfox's photo
Fri 09/12/08 07:13 PM

Be sure and stroke that kitty until it purrs!

Let's hear it for innuendo!

No, no... in your endo... (brownie points to anyone who knows where that's from.)

joshyfox's photo
Fri 09/12/08 06:59 PM
I used to be miserable and depressed for a good deal of my life. Everything I thought I cared about, i never cared about very long and every day was just a new disaster to me.

And then one day, it all changed. I'm not really sure how, but I suddenly was happy, just happy. Nothing was making me happy, I simply was.

joshyfox's photo
Fri 09/12/08 12:54 PM
I'll know it when see it. I think it's better to not have an idea of what you want, that way you don't have your heart set on only one kind of person.

joshyfox's photo
Fri 09/12/08 12:46 PM
Dad was in favor of taking warnings off of appliances so the idiots could kill themselves off for the good of mankind. I don't think this would work as the idiots in question don't read warnings anyway.

joshyfox's photo
Fri 09/12/08 12:14 PM
It's a slow painful end?

joshyfox's photo
Fri 09/12/08 06:03 AM

Wake up and nothing seems right but nothing is wrong? That you need something but you don't know what it is? And you don't know what do to to make it better? UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I would go back to bed and start overlaugh

You may have something there. They do say something about a wrong side of the bed. I'd try to other side this time. laugh

joshyfox's photo
Fri 09/12/08 06:02 AM

Shhh...don't tell anyone it's friday.

The secret is safe with me. My name is Mills, Joshua Mills. glasses

joshyfox's photo
Fri 09/12/08 06:00 AM
Edited by joshyfox on Fri 09/12/08 06:00 AM
I was like that for 14 years. Then I started on my crazy vixen hunt thing and somehow it's all gotten better.

I don't know how to help you.

joshyfox's photo
Fri 09/12/08 05:56 AM
braziliancutie

sexy_lil_mama

glitterbee

This of course is the physical aspect only and it's not to say my other friends aren't attractive themselves. I don't know why I had to put this disclaimer here.

joshyfox's photo
Fri 09/12/08 05:37 AM
I fought and beat addiction, I won't get into what I was addicted to though.

joshyfox's photo
Fri 09/12/08 05:32 AM
Chance and circumstance. My choices are half chance, so are everyone else's.

joshyfox's photo
Fri 09/12/08 05:05 AM
Edited by joshyfox on Fri 09/12/08 05:06 AM

I'm making Spaghetti now. Yes, Spaghetti for breakfast. A big pot of it lasts me all day.

You must have the munchies...A little pot and Spaghetti for breakfeast...smokin

If by munchies you mean waking up hungry, then yes. Spaghetti was my plan for dinner and since it lasts me all day, I decided to make it now.

I'm "straight-edge" I don't smoke pot.

joshyfox's photo
Fri 09/12/08 05:04 AM
Howdy oh, everybody. I'm checking in for the day and stating that "The Fox" is on the hunt again today.

Tally ho! =^v^=