Community > Posts By > joshyfox

joshyfox's photo
Wed 11/17/10 10:03 PM
See, Troublebug gets it.

Heh, I believe I fit most of that... I'm too young for you though.

joshyfox's photo
Wed 11/17/10 04:16 AM
There is always my favorite "line"... Hi.

Other than that, everyone pretty much nailed it on the head. You have to have confidence because nobody wants to talk to a shaky nervous person unless they have to.

joshyfox's photo
Wed 04/07/10 06:58 PM
The body is just a shell, it's the soul that I'd really be in love with. Our true selves appear as we wish to be anyway. A woman can be fat, thin, any color of the rainbow, if it is meant to be, our souls will dance as one for eternity.

Like Mucho metaphysical man!

joshyfox's photo
Wed 04/07/10 06:53 PM
Well that depends. If we are talking about random Nerd Trivia, then yeah, I believe I am. I have wasted my life learning more than I need to about the most bizarre topics.

joshyfox's photo
Sun 03/28/10 07:35 PM
If Jimmy cracks corn and nobody cares, why does he keep doing it?

joshyfox's photo
Sun 03/28/10 07:32 PM
I like the Fox Cardinal especially, but very nice work over all.

joshyfox's photo
Sun 03/28/10 07:29 PM
*Looks innocent and points to himself.*

Hmmm?

joshyfox's photo
Fri 02/26/10 09:22 PM
I've given up on getting anything out of this site other than idle conversation. Nobody who might be interested in me lives anywhere near me, sadly. Oh well.

joshyfox's photo
Fri 01/08/10 08:10 AM
"Help, this fat guy ate me!"

joshyfox's photo
Fri 01/08/10 08:01 AM
Edited by joshyfox on Fri 01/08/10 08:04 AM
I always believed in true love and believed one should stay true to it. The only thing keeping such loving commitment from working is yourself. I promised myself that if such a "prince charming" some women dream about does not exist, that through me I would become that prince charming. I have worked very hard to be the best I can be for my one and only. She is out there somewhere and when I find her, I will be loyal to her forever.

I also live by a code of honor for myself. One of the chief parts of it is honesty. I will not lie or cheat or steal, such things are demeaning and wrong for all peoples involved. Do not allow despair to cloud your judgment, you WILL find the one you were meant for with patience and dedication.

joshyfox's photo
Tue 12/29/09 12:35 PM

boys want all the fun without the strings or responsibility

MEN want the same things women do I think. Companionship...as well as good food and good intimate relationships..lol

I agree with this. I know I want all the strings and responsibility. I already have good food, I cook usually, but companionship and a good intimate relationship? Sign me up.

joshyfox's photo
Tue 12/29/09 08:28 AM
Bleeble Blobble blooble Pffffft.

Just keeping it random in here.

joshyfox's photo
Tue 12/29/09 08:25 AM
Ahoy hoy Boyos and Girlos.

How's every little thing?

joshyfox's photo
Tue 12/29/09 08:13 AM
That's an interesting theory. I can't attempt to test it because I refuse to lie to people. Still it's an interesting observation.

joshyfox's photo
Tue 12/29/09 08:04 AM

Guys want:

1) sex
2) the remote control
3) sex
4) Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue
5) beer
6) more sex
7) personal parking spot at Hootershappy
8) sex
9) shiny ,hot sports car
10) non- stop sex

sorry - I'm just talking off the top of my head here...laugh

Wow, I don't know where to begin with this. An alteration is required when talking about me.

1. Ok maybe, I'd be lying if I said I didn't want at least some sex.

2. What all the time? Sometimes I just don't feel like watching TV. Sometimes I want to watch what she watches.

3. Since it's mentioned again I'll say it again, I think I'd want some, but I think to much would drive you insane.

4 . What good is that? I don't like sports and I'm loyal to one woman ever. Now if my girl happened to be one of the models, that's different.

5 . Nope, Non-drinker. Straight-edge for life.

6 . Again? But we just finished! Damn woman, give me some time to rest! laugh

7. Hooters? Although I like Chicken, there are better bar and grills with a much better reputation.

8. I swear you're trying to kill me! Go ahead and give the pool boy a go, he likes you!

9. Well I do like shiny things. Can't I have a more family-oriented car or van and then trick it out with awesome stuff instead?

10. Non-stop?! I'm not Superman. The spirit is willing, but the flesh is spongy and bruised. I hope you realize non-stop sex would kill me.... that's it isn't it, you are trying to kill me with sex!

joshyfox's photo
Mon 12/28/09 06:45 AM
Drama is drawn to me. I keep having to solve my friend's problems. Granted I'm good at it and that's probably why they approach me, but there is only so much I can handle.

joshyfox's photo
Mon 12/28/09 06:43 AM
What am I going to do differently? This year, I'm actually going to HAVE a date! laugh

joshyfox's photo
Mon 12/28/09 06:41 AM
I'd ask what is so hard about getting girls, but since I'm 25 and have never even had a date, I'm in no position to ask that.

I am also trying to keep myself from correcting Qiao's grammar.

joshyfox's photo
Sun 12/27/09 03:58 PM
As tough as it is, I consider that proof that he/she is not the one of your dreams as you originally had thought. new evidence suggests otherwise. There will be someone else and it may be difficult to carry one, but you must.

joshyfox's photo
Sun 12/27/09 03:42 PM

I agree that marriage doesnt mean as much to many as it used to. My disagreement is about the PAPERWORK however. The agreement to be or not to be together isnt dependent upon a paper or a legal document even. There are varying degrees of being 'together' which arent all covered by legal terms or documents. I was only suggesting that just like people can not be legally married yet be in a commitment. They can also be legally married and not be in a commitment. The documentation is ritualistic but not necessarily reflective of the honesty or integrity of the individuals invovled.

I agree with about half of this. The Paperwork doesn't matter, except that in our society one cannot legally marry if you are already legally married.

I Do agree that you can be in a committed relationship and not be married. I do not however believe someone who is married, legal or otherwise is not in a committed relationship. The only was that works is if they were somehow forced into their marriage, which kinda don't happen in this country anymore.

The documentation is nothing to me, but there is much to consider concerning one's honesty and integrity.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25