Community > Posts By > joshyfox

joshyfox's photo
Mon 10/27/08 05:16 PM
1. Get Married to the love of my life.

2. Have Kids with the Love of my Life.

3. Become Financially secure, or at least be "not Poor".

4. Have at least one of my creative projects presented to the public for money. (preferably my Cartoon Show)

5. Leave this life with nothing to Regret.

joshyfox's photo
Mon 10/27/08 05:12 PM
I've only started to think of myself as not ugly...

...now I'm more of a work in progress...

...Time to work out more! laugh

joshyfox's photo
Mon 10/27/08 05:09 PM
I am currently talking to a girl in Nigeria right now. If it works out, I'll let you know.

joshyfox's photo
Mon 10/27/08 05:07 PM
Edited by joshyfox on Mon 10/27/08 05:07 PM
Ahoy-hoy Boyos and Girlies.

..."The Fox" says hi...

Banana :banana:

joshyfox's photo
Mon 10/27/08 05:31 AM
Edited by joshyfox on Mon 10/27/08 05:33 AM

What is the purpose? I am quite confused at why two people who truly love each other feel the need to prove it by getting married; why not just stay together have kids and call it a family if not that is what it is. I won't get married because I don't understand the fundemental reason behind it, at one time maybe it held more to it than taxes and a piece of paper...but anymore why the hell even bother?

I see three reasons:

1. Religious reasons, although in a sense if you are living together and have kids in the eyes of God you are actually married, even without a ceremony or legal papers to prove it.

2. Legal Matters, some countries still make a big deal out of unmarried couples having kids and our society still isn't entirely keen on it.

3. Tax cuts, Our government gives a break to registered married couples (well straight ones anyway), and as silly as that is, that could be a reason for getting married over just being together.

Basically though, if two people truly love each other romantically, live together and are committed to each other, they are married.

joshyfox's photo
Mon 10/27/08 05:16 AM

man maybe i need food stamps....i just tough it out

I'd take a real job if I could, I don't really need more food, but I might as well get something and do something instead of sitting on my butt doing nothing for nothing.

joshyfox's photo
Mon 10/27/08 05:13 AM
Hey, I have to work for the man for food stamps rather than a real job that makes money today...

...Oh well, I'll be off to it in a bit.

joshyfox's photo
Sun 10/26/08 05:03 PM
We can always gather enough people and physically revolt. No police force could stop the combined might of the whole nation in arms.

"The People should not be afraid of the Government, the government should be afraid of it's people."

joshyfox's photo
Sun 10/26/08 04:59 PM
IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO YOU VOTE FOR, EITHER WAY YOUR PLANET IS DOOMED! laugh

Nah, in all seriousness, I can't move anywhere no matter who wins, no money. I do have to note that if Obama does the things he says he's going to do, I'm sunk so Like it or not I HAVE to vote McCain.

joshyfox's photo
Sun 10/26/08 04:47 PM
Lady Luck is gold, She favors the bold. (To quote a song by RUSH )

joshyfox's photo
Sun 10/26/08 04:46 PM

nice guys do suck, i like a guy who says "yeah, baby i'll call you tomorrow" and doesn't do it until the day after tomorrow.. it shows he's interested but not all psycho. nice guys are to easy to get bored with. i want a tough guy who wants to roll around on the floor and make out, nice guys don't want to "wrinkle" their jeans. or a guy who isn't afraid to tell a guy "quit looking down my girlfriend's shirt." boo at nice guys. :P

I must not be a nice guy, because I like the idea of rolling around on the floor and making out. As far is fear of telling some guy to stop staring at my girlfriend in a disrespectful way (IE Staring down her shirt) is concerned, I am not afraid to defend my love's honor at all and gladly will... provided she wouldn't want the pleasure herself, even then I could hold the guy down if she wanted. laugh

joshyfox's photo
Sun 10/26/08 04:42 PM
Hidey Ho everybody! Everyone's favorite fox here!

What's going on?

joshyfox's photo
Sun 10/26/08 04:37 PM
BEING POOR! (because you can't pay for central heating.)

joshyfox's photo
Sun 10/26/08 04:35 PM

smokin Nice guys=No nutssmokin

Like I stated in my rant, people who go out of their way to be nice tend to lack confidence. There needs to be a balance between Being respectful and being over-confident. It's difficult to explain what i mean, but at least I know what I'm talking about.

joshyfox's photo
Sun 10/26/08 04:31 PM
One word...

Foxy! smokin glasses shades :banana:

joshyfox's photo
Sun 10/26/08 04:24 PM
7th here

joshyfox's photo
Sun 10/26/08 04:23 PM

The ladies just love me because i have a big....

Wallet? laugh

Its not the size of the wallet that counts....its what it contains, lol.

True, but if it has stuff in it, it's bound to be bigger.

joshyfox's photo
Sun 10/26/08 04:21 PM

Beat the girl senseless till she likes ya ;) along with cheat, lie, whore her out and then do the same to her bestfriend seems like the thing to do.frustrated

It worked for Cavemen. Let me know how it turns out.

joshyfox's photo
Sun 10/26/08 04:20 PM

The ladies just love me because i have a big....

Wallet? laugh

joshyfox's photo
Sun 10/26/08 04:19 PM
I just have to be myself, I'll let other people decide what they think I am.

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25