Community > Posts By > joshyfox

joshyfox's photo
Fri 09/12/08 05:01 AM
Edited by joshyfox on Fri 09/12/08 05:01 AM
I'm making Spaghetti now. Yes, Spaghetti for breakfast. A big pot of it lasts me all day.

joshyfox's photo
Thu 09/11/08 05:20 AM
I agree, my parents never let me get away with certain attitudes without at least a good talking to. (it usually resulted in more sever punishment.)

They even had a system where if I lied to try to keep them from finding out about something and they found out, I'd actually get 5 times the punishment I normally would have because of lying about it too.

I'm not sure, but I think that might be how I picked up this honesty thing I do.

joshyfox's photo
Thu 09/11/08 05:14 AM
Ah children, they can be so selfish and self-centered sometimes. In many cases, they don't grow out of it as they get older either.

joshyfox's photo
Thu 09/11/08 04:50 AM

Sad thing is, I couldn't sell myself for 25 cents a pound.

You sure? The price of meat is outrageous right now, I'd say that's a bargain.

...I'm not condoning cannibalism, I'm just saying...

joshyfox's photo
Thu 09/11/08 04:28 AM
I'm not looking for a mercenary, I want to be with someone who'd actually want to be with me. Besides, I respect the purity of virginity too much to consider such a venture.

joshyfox's photo
Thu 09/11/08 04:25 AM
All I know is not to make jokes. My best friend's brother told me about a school trip he went on. One of the class mates was stupid and joked about there being a bomb in his ass... TO a security officer. The security officer actually said "I wish you didn't say that, sir" and actually had to take the guy into a room and run a cavity search.

Needless to say the guy kept his mouth shut on the trip back.

joshyfox's photo
Thu 09/11/08 04:21 AM
I was at home listening to some of my music with headphones on with some morning show on TV on mute for visuals (possibly Today show) and boom, there it was. I remember first thinking it was an accident... then came the other Jet...

joshyfox's photo
Thu 09/11/08 04:18 AM
Edited by joshyfox on Thu 09/11/08 04:18 AM
Also take time to remember and honor the not so wonderful people who lost their lives on this day, as every life is precious.

Thank you. drinker

joshyfox's photo
Thu 09/11/08 04:15 AM
I believe in a thing called love, just listen to the rhythm of my heart.

Now I just have to find it. :smile:

MAGIC BANANA! :banana:

joshyfox's photo
Wed 09/10/08 08:12 PM
I like Christmas more, no visits from strange kids from down the block and rarely are there possibilities of my house being egged. Besides that though, I love the anticipation leading up to Christmas, the good warm fuzzy feelings, everyone being inspired to try to act nicer, and one of my neighbors always has this gorgeous light display I look forward to every year.

joshyfox's photo
Wed 09/10/08 07:39 PM
Well Perhaps hats and uniforms are the closest most straight guys will get to "accessorizing"... I don't know why you find it "smexy", but hey to each their own.

joshyfox's photo
Wed 09/10/08 07:34 PM
Distance, I live in Ohio. I am also too poor to travel, so I couldn't date someone living in Colorado. We could talk, that's in my price range.

joshyfox's photo
Wed 09/10/08 07:28 PM
I would if it was practical for me to do so.

joshyfox's photo
Wed 09/10/08 07:10 PM
Nope, I'm in a relationship with someone only if I think they could be "My Vixen" and I am trying to find out for sure or If I found her and my relationship is being with her.

joshyfox's photo
Wed 09/10/08 07:08 PM
From my experience... I know nothing about redheads apart from me finding them rather attractive.

joshyfox's photo
Tue 09/09/08 02:32 AM
I want a relationship... I just wish people I know would actually believe me when I say that. I don't get why my friends think I'm as "perverted" as they are... oh well.

joshyfox's photo
Tue 09/09/08 02:29 AM

Will this madness STOP?? tongue2

This isn't Madness...

...THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!!

joshyfox's photo
Tue 09/09/08 02:28 AM
Might give me an excuse to get back to writing in my book and/or work out more.

...Yeah, I need to break the laziness streak I'm on...

joshyfox's photo
Tue 09/09/08 02:23 AM
I almost expected a Klondike Bar Commercial... wow I haven't seen those in a long time!

joshyfox's photo
Tue 09/09/08 02:17 AM
Honor... Lady is not a title a woman earns with time, but rather one She keeps as long as her actions and beliefs allow. Every cultures views of right and wrong are different, but you will find that every true lady plays within those rules with Dignity and Respect.