Community > Posts By > joshyfox

joshyfox's photo
Wed 10/29/08 07:44 AM
I have way too many yawns in my head that need to get out... but other than that I'm fine. yawn

joshyfox's photo
Wed 10/29/08 07:42 AM
Greeting and Salutations, true believers!

You are watching Fox! laugh

joshyfox's photo
Wed 10/29/08 03:59 AM
Edited by joshyfox on Wed 10/29/08 04:00 AM
Myself, I am a fan of each person paying for what they ordered unless otherwise stated. I mean, if it is said before the date that it's on one of the people dating, then they of course should keep that promise.

Usually, I believe in equality now days.

Especially since chivalry was dragged into the street and shot years ago.

joshyfox's photo
Wed 10/29/08 03:56 AM
Well you are a beauty, I'm sure you'll find a nice guy to talk to in no time. If you'd like I'm availible if you feel I qualify, but that's really a judgment call on your part.

joshyfox's photo
Tue 10/28/08 12:13 PM
Nope I was part of the "geek Table" which as luck would have it was right in front of the Lunch line so we always got our food first... Suckers!

joshyfox's photo
Tue 10/28/08 12:09 PM
Here, enjoy...

:banana:

joshyfox's photo
Tue 10/28/08 12:08 PM
Hey Hey Hey!

Dance like a banana! :banana:

joshyfox's photo
Tue 10/28/08 11:29 AM
Mere concession is out of the question now. I wonder how many people hearing the McCain dropped out would vote for a third parts, just to not give up on voting for NOT OBAMA.

Might have actually had a chance of a third party guy actually winning for once...

joshyfox's photo
Tue 10/28/08 05:19 AM
Edited by joshyfox on Tue 10/28/08 05:19 AM

corporations don't pay taxes......consumers do

LOLWTFOMG ARE YOU SERIOUS? YOU CAN'T BE

No it's true, corporations raise their prices to compensate for the taxes they have to pay, so in a sense the customer pays the company's taxes for them.

This is why Tax Breaks for Big Business is actually a good idea, even though at first glance it sounds like a stupid one.

On another note, let's all relax and have a piece of Cake.

joshyfox's photo
Tue 10/28/08 03:22 AM
Grey, you broke our vow of Silence!

joshyfox's photo
Tue 10/28/08 03:21 AM
I think we are forgetting that President is a very limited position. We should be more concerned with congress, they are the people who make decisions, the president can only act as the second for the emotion or say "I don't agree, go back and work on it till I like it or you out vote me."

with the war near it's end, we are going to get back to a point where the president will be a cushy "Do-nothing" job again.

Do you REALLY want to waste Obama's possible runs for office in an era where he wouldn't be able to do much good despite what both candidates say?

joshyfox's photo
Tue 10/28/08 03:16 AM
Just to be on the safe side, stick to other candies this year, or if you can secure American made Chocolate coins, then go ahead.

joshyfox's photo
Tue 10/28/08 03:12 AM
Kevin Bacon!

joshyfox's photo
Tue 10/28/08 03:11 AM
drinker :banana: yawn

smokin smitten

rofl

waving

joshyfox's photo
Tue 10/28/08 03:04 AM
Mecha-Lecha High Mecha-Hiney-Hiney Ho!

The Fox is up and Feelin' Fabulous!

joshyfox's photo
Mon 10/27/08 05:38 PM

Obama.drinker drinker drinker drinker

How much to sway your vote?laugh laugh laugh

One thread!laugh

What he said his true.:wink:

Did you know Barack Obama eats babies?

...It's true, just let me get my clearly doctored Photos.

joshyfox's photo
Mon 10/27/08 05:36 PM
As Agatha Cristie once said, "The Thrill is in the chase, never in the capture."

joshyfox's photo
Mon 10/27/08 05:30 PM
I do like McCain Preaching the Merits of building more Nuclear Reactors for energy. I have long sought a Nuclear Nation and switching all to Electtic cars. Oil companies can become energy companies and everyone can be happy...

...Well, except the countries we buy oil from.

joshyfox's photo
Mon 10/27/08 05:26 PM

I am currently talking to a girl in Nigeria right now. If it works out, I'll let you know.

Is her father the Minister of Agriculture? I think I sent her some money for seeds.....

No she is a American Student studying in Nigeria and she happens to be from an area close to where I Live. She said after schooling, she'll be coming back and would like to meet.

So here's hoping.

joshyfox's photo
Mon 10/27/08 05:23 PM
Edited by joshyfox on Mon 10/27/08 05:24 PM
It better be less than 7 years, because that's the statute of Limitation on everything but Murder. Meaning you can do anything but murder and go scott free if you can elude conviction in 7 years.

If I WERE to robs anything, I'd immediately run for a border, even if I thought they wouldn't know I had a part in it.

As for them catching me and snitching for a Plea bargain, it depends on how well I like my partners and how good the Bargain is.

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25