no photo
Sun 01/18/09 02:48 PM
hell its been too long to tell, but i think i have great instincts. But i am a realist and i dont lie to myself so that mey be why.

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 02:44 PM

There is nothing quite as thrilling as the thrill of the hunt.

If you have given up.....it's your loss....

i have to agree with this besides if the lady is smokin hot its a lot of fun trying to get her attention!

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 02:40 PM
hell im having fun chasing and it sounds you are a little bitter if you ask me. besides whats wrong with a date no strings? If she is what i want i'll chase her ass to the end of the earth or until she gets a restraining order j/k lol.... But really dating is exciting or maybe i have been off the market for so long i am enjoying it for now.

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 02:31 PM

thats what you're not getting... when i first start talking to these guys, they seem great. like something wonderful could happen between us...

but unintentionally i find little, petty, stupid things that bother me... and then they drive me nuts!

well based on your second quote the problem is you. You need to fix you and then you can have a relationship, until then you may be passing on a keeper. So my advice would be to realize that the only way to have a great relationship is to be absolutely the best mate you can be. If you can bring yourself to sacrafice everything then find someone that appreciates that you can have bliss. its risky and its scarry but in my opinion you cant have an omalette without cracking a few eggs. Bitterness is very unattractive!!!!!!!

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 02:23 PM
well you need to be with him right away and talk to him in person. Do it today if possible, and then you need to consider what you are gonna do. I got married under these circumstances and it lasted 16 years and then divorce so you have a very complicated circumstance. So go and talk to him too many variabes for anyone on here to give you any sound advice!

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 02:18 PM
well do you have unrealistic expectations? this can cause a problem cause no one is perfect and part of being in a relationship is allowing the other person to be themselves. What is it that annoys you and be honest?

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 02:14 PM
I think you never set up a friend to fail you. Just enjoy the time you do have and thats it, if they betray you then just move on. I dont put any stock in anyone person other than the woman i am with period, life is too complicated to ask your friends to do anything more than just be friends. I say that cause it seems some people have expectations and i dont understand that, i am your friend but i have my own life. If i can help i will but if i say no except it. Friends come and go but true friends are always there!

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 08:12 PM
yes and i dont trust anyone but the special person in my life so now........

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 08:09 PM
ask them advice on other women your dating

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 08:06 PM
dont return their phone calls....:angel:

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 08:05 PM

penis and vagina

That was probably the obvious answer...can't believe so many of us missed it! noway

i'm glad i could point it out for you..whoa

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 07:52 PM
i have real bad temper, but no self esteem problems

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 07:47 PM
penis and vagina

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 07:11 PM
i dont know, it sounds a little mixed to me. the tic for tac thing is a little childish and the boy with the helment is a little ridiculous if you ask me.

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 07:04 PM
no way thats just a wreck waiting to happen!

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 07:02 PM
well my fondest memories are with the ones i love so i would have to say absolutely!

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 06:56 PM
no way!!!!

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 06:51 PM
can you feel it?

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 06:46 PM
nope not at all. i want it to work!

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 06:44 PM
well when your whole family is f'd up what do you do? frustrated