no photo
Sun 01/18/09 07:47 PM
yeah the shakedown is a real big turn off for me! I hate the list of what i cant be to introduce myself, i think "warning phsycho here stay clear"! i really cant get along with pety people it drives me nuts!

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 07:37 PM
i wouldnt waste my time acctually. i would rather focus on someone i want then someone i dont!

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 07:28 PM
there is not a single answer for this because people do it for many reasons. I think the real question should be i was a good mate and he/she still cheated and why? I have seen relationships where it was a no brainer why they cheated and others where your scratching your head why? but who knows what goes on behind closed doors, but cheating is much more common than people think i am sure of that!

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 07:22 PM
you know i have considered this. What is the difference between infatuation and love? is it a different feeling or is it a different reaction? I dont know but how can you really have one without the other? I hear this said but i still have not got a realistic answer, just a stupid hypothesis that makes no sense to me. just a thought, but give me infatuation cause it sure feels good!.......drool

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 07:13 PM

He know he wants to screw you................just trying to get in those pants girl........aint no way in hell someone knows a person that quick.....................grumble

I would think he could find some ass a bit closer to home, we live a bit over one and a half hrs apart.

Not unless he used that same line on people around his town..........your perfect for him.............you are just far enough for you to not question his escapades and for him to screw you without committing to anything............how about you say lets move in together and see where his mind is at...............men will TELL YOU ANYTHING TO GET SOME ACTION.............women need to realize that...........

this is quite pesamistic dont you think? You also pretend as if this is a one way street which is not reality as well. Women want sex too and pretending that there is only horney men out there is just not true!

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 07:07 PM
well i think the instincts are quite real at times. I beleive in instant attraction and its too fast for him to say it but feel it i dont know. i have had that happen to me, it didnt work out but i was out of control in love with that person so i know its possible, healthy no possible yes.

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 07:01 PM

JMO- Wait it out-If he really wants to talk to you -he will contact you.No man is worth having to chase them down-flowerforyou glasses smokin

hey i am worth it!

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 07:00 PM
well dont pay at all thats the first thing. there are enough free sites. the other thing is leave your options open and dont get involved too early. Be honest and tell him and see if he can be cool or if he tries to take advantage, if he tries to take advantage you know to move on.

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 06:47 PM
i want super hot! but i am polite always or at least try to be. sometimes i get pissed and say something, but i try to be polite. Some people wont except a polite no and you just have to be straight up. I am not interested unless i feel they are beautiful and i dont see anything wrong with that!

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 06:38 PM
yes very much so and add alcohol, and a little lonliness and it can be dangerous!

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 06:27 PM

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yuck. 'nother disguised "nice guy" thread. Read the disclaimer!!! Or post one!

well its not an act for some of us okay? I am just trying to keep it real its not my fault you feel bitter dont dump that in my lap!

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 06:21 PM
Heineken and some lip balm.

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 06:16 PM

yep i think back and regret things and still want to see my x happy even though i know it will never be with me. I have yet to meet someone that has said that to me. They all tell me what a jerk he was and it was all his fault. then i say i was wrong as much as she was and they act like i am crazy. A couple of these women obviously had some serious issues and i'm thinking boy i had it pretty good. Oh well just thinking aloud. Ohh.. here is the kicker, one told me since i dont hate my x i must still have feelings for her and i have a problem. this is crap if you ask me!

Sounds like you have had a pretty fair share of severely insecure women in your life. Next time around... Try to find one that is strong-headed, and confident.

nope not true at all! nor have i had many women its been since 1989 since i was with anyone else i dont get what your talking about? If your talking about now i havent got passed the screening stage and i cant help to introduce myself so i dont understand what your saying?

Okay... In that case... It sounds like you're having confidence/trust issues yourself? The scariest thing is trying to trust again. That's just one reason I can think of why you've been single for 20 years now. For all I know.. Maybe you just like being single?
okay like fireman ted said "you got to pay attention!" i was in a realtionship for 20 years and not single, and since i started looking i have found a lot of bitterness and i wanted to point it out! I have no trust issues what so ever i have issues trust me but thats not one of them! Confidence isnt a problem if anything i have to tell myself to not be cocky and try to work at that. My opinion is you can not have a relationship fail unless its your fault to some degree, and dating i dont consider a realtionship. To be honest i think you need a little self reflection yourself!

Ouch! I wasn't trying to criticize you... I was merely trying to help...

its cool im not trippin it was a little critical to say what you said thats all and i dont think you understood me. maybe i did not explain myself well enough. peace brother!

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 05:57 PM

yep i think back and regret things and still want to see my x happy even though i know it will never be with me. I have yet to meet someone that has said that to me. They all tell me what a jerk he was and it was all his fault. then i say i was wrong as much as she was and they act like i am crazy. A couple of these women obviously had some serious issues and i'm thinking boy i had it pretty good. Oh well just thinking aloud. Ohh.. here is the kicker, one told me since i dont hate my x i must still have feelings for her and i have a problem. this is crap if you ask me!

Sounds like you have had a pretty fair share of severely insecure women in your life. Next time around... Try to find one that is strong-headed, and confident.

nope not true at all! nor have i had many women its been since 1989 since i was with anyone else i dont get what your talking about? If your talking about now i havent got passed the screening stage and i cant help to introduce myself so i dont understand what your saying?

Okay... In that case... It sounds like you're having confidence/trust issues yourself? The scariest thing is trying to trust again. That's just one reason I can think of why you've been single for 20 years now. For all I know.. Maybe you just like being single?
okay like fireman ted said "you got to pay attention!" i was in a realtionship for 20 years and not single, and since i started looking i have found a lot of bitterness and i wanted to point it out! I have no trust issues what so ever i have issues trust me but thats not one of them! Confidence isnt a problem if anything i have to tell myself to not be cocky and try to work at that. My opinion is you can not have a relationship fail unless its your fault to some degree, and dating i dont consider a realtionship. To be honest i think you need a little self reflection yourself!

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 05:46 PM

You're not alone, pal.
Knowing that a relationship is wrecking is a lot different than looking back and understanding how each person contributed/failed.
That sucks. It really does. But I don't know any person who hasn't suffered from hindsight.

I don't know.

Maybe it is impossible to change ourselves when we are inside of a relationship. (Does that make the sense that I wanted it to make?)
But, afterwards, looking back, we can see and then decide to change how we are, but we couldn't do it while the relationship was failing.

ohwell

boy that is true, at least for me!

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 05:42 PM

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 05:24 PM

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 05:11 PM
i have options!

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 05:10 PM
My thoughts on this is that a failed reltionship is a time to reflect on what you did wrong too. I don't seem to find a lot of this since dating, everyone i meet tells me how the other was at fault. I look back and think boy i wish i had done a better job. Am i all alone in this feeling?

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 05:05 PM
well i think i lived it at one time but it was not forever! so yes i think it does.