no photo
Sun 01/11/09 06:12 AM

well your 28 so its not like hes a perv. But is he close to your age? or 5 years difference on top of another large difference from what he origannly told you?
Originally he was 17 years older then me. Now? he is 22.
[/quote

wow sweetheart thats why you are upset! Thats a big difference at 17 and now your looking at 22? My daughter is 22 years younger than me. thats a lot!

no photo
Sun 01/11/09 06:10 AM
i'm curious to how old he really is? That will tells a lot!

no photo
Sun 01/11/09 06:07 AM
Edited by thinkingaboutit09 on Sun 01/11/09 06:08 AM
well your 28 so its not like hes a perv. But is he close to your age? or 5 years difference on top of another large difference from what he origannly told you?

no photo
Sun 01/11/09 05:59 AM
yeah that size thing anyways doesnt really say anything. Its how its packaged together that matters. Some girls just have big buts and they arent heavy at all. But they cant squeeze that but in a small size. I like to watch them try though. I think they are breeding too cause you see a lot more now days...lol! Natural selection!

no photo
Sun 01/11/09 05:49 AM
My ex got up to a size 15 at one point. She dropped back down to a size 7. I missed the size 15 sometimes. Even at size 15 i thought she farted sunshine so all that size stuff is just preference.

no photo
Sun 01/11/09 05:43 AM

Thats just rude. Hell, Im 36 and a size 6. Im also short and petite in stature. People should refrain from making others feel bad like that. Its terrible. :angry:

yep agreed and i was gonna say a reasonable size too but restrained myself. But even double digit sizes are not too big.

no photo
Sun 01/11/09 05:38 AM

She makes sure your beer glass never goes empty during the game.:tongue: laugh laugh laugh

and she brings you cookies at halftimebigsmile :tongue: bigsmile

Halftime Bj
[/quote

does he get to watch the second half? lol

no photo
Sun 01/11/09 05:36 AM
when she misses me!

no photo
Sun 01/11/09 05:31 AM

Your friend should NEVER have told you it had anything to do with your size. She SHOULD have told the 23 y/o to go change his diaper and call back when he grew up!!! ohwell

lol!

no photo
Sun 01/11/09 05:27 AM
i get that too, but i would rather find out early.

no photo
Sun 01/11/09 05:14 AM
well hell i like big buts and hips so go figure. If the date was blind i wouldnt care how she looked i would just try and have fun with her. But if i wasnt attracted i would say so politely after the date or the next day. But size four? Thats pretty petite. Besides it really depends on the lady. The only way i would leave a date is if they where rude, then i would leave.

no photo
Sun 01/11/09 05:04 AM

Last year in house with menopause wife and 2 teen-aged daughters.grumble
Total spectrum of hormone imbalance at all times.
Somebody was crabby what ever day it was.grumble

laugh laugh laugh

loltears

no photo
Sun 01/11/09 05:02 AM
you can use youtube too.

no photo
Sun 01/11/09 04:59 AM

yahoo chat has voice, safer that way.

I didn't know that even exsisted.....

thanks for letting me know
It has video too!

no photo
Sun 01/11/09 04:54 AM
hey joe how did the meeting at the club go?

no photo
Sun 01/11/09 04:47 AM
yahoo chat has voice, safer that way.

no photo
Sun 01/11/09 04:08 AM

NEW YORK - It’s a question that often prompts a boastful answer or a bashful one: How many sex partners have you had?

Now the federal government says it has authoritative statistics, documenting that men are far more likely to play the field than women.

A new nationwide survey, using high-tech methods to solicit candid answers on sexual activity and illegal drug use, finds that 29 percent of American men report having 15 or more female sexual partners in a lifetime, while only 9 percent of women report having sex with 15 or more men.

The median number of lifetime female sexual partners for men was seven; the median number of male partners for women was four.

bigsmile

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19374216/

okay i am really getting depressed now!
7?
That doesnt sound right?

no photo
Sun 01/11/09 03:50 AM
Gosh i feel like crap now! What about someone who changed? What about just a stupid kid once? What do you do now if you want a good girl?

no photo
Sun 01/11/09 03:41 AM
well i am assuming you are the one on the right? Is that correct?

no photo
Sun 01/11/09 03:39 AM

Well a woman can even claim shes a virgin. I actually met a 60 year old male virgin on this site.
i didnt think they exsisted anymore