no photo
Sat 01/17/09 06:34 PM
cant handle a control freak! never!!!!!

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 06:01 PM
when they dont need help they need to change.

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 05:55 PM
well it depends if it was real or not. if it was real and not some "pity me sham" i would try and help them. But they would have to be willing to get help first!

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 05:47 PM
i cant imagine ignoring physical attraction! This is a huge sacrafice and i dont know why? i mean the experience of a beautiful women is the best feeling in the world why do i have to say i dont want that or i am shallow? doesnt make sense!

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 05:38 PM

Because pretty women are nicer. Ugly women are always so bitter.

me thinks sometimes prettier woman are meaner bcs they can get away with it. and others not as pretty are nicer bcs their selection not a big??? IMO This is in how they view themselves though!!

nope *****es and assholes come in all shapes and sizes trust me....:angel:

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 05:35 PM
drinks

Because pretty women are nicer. Ugly women are always so bitter.
drinker drinker drinker
drinks drinks drinks

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 05:33 PM

I believe beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I also believe I have to have an attraction to my guy physically...I mean...If I have to be in your mouth or have you grunting on top of me, I at least require clean teeth and someone that knows how to take care of themselves...ohwell

yes yes cleanliness is a must, and excercise, is it too much to ask? how about set down the "bon Bons?" Can we ask for that too? Or plastic boobs, do we have to like plastic boobs? i will think of more...frustrated

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 05:26 PM
a big difference i've noticed between men and women with regards to internet dating, and maybe just dating in general is that the man (most times) is expecting instant and immediate attraction whereas the woman (in many instances) finds that attraction is something that is built up over many dates and/or emails.

when the man doesn't get the instant reaction that he wants, he stops calling the woman. if he'd persisted, he may have found that her level of interest increased as they got to know each other.

well better to get away fast! Less complicated

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 05:21 PM
well i can still grope....:laughing: No i am saying physical atraction is a major part of sex! Certainly its not everything, but it is a big part. besides i wouldnt want a person that felt i was unattractive physically. This can mean many different things to many people but appearances matter and its not really fair to call someone shallow if they would like someone that they are physically attracted to. this is wise and for the relationship its more healthy. I think it is kinda shallow to say looks dont matter and brains do. dumb people need love too...:laughing: i think just look for a good match mentally and physically and you got a chance for a good relationship.

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 05:09 PM
i mean how do you have sex? If your not attracted how enjoyable can that be? I think this question is nonsense and everyone wants someone they find attractive.

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 05:02 PM
Edited by thinkingaboutit09 on Sat 01/17/09 05:02 PM
why would i date someone that im not physiaclly attracted to? That is just setting myself up for a failed relationship. Why is it that you feel attraction means that the person has to have mental flaws? you can find someone thats attractive and nice, why settle?

no photo
Sun 01/11/09 11:50 AM
yep and when ladies gain weight their boobs swell up and thats always knida fun.

no photo
Sun 01/11/09 07:28 AM
i really do want to see how long i can string them along before they figure out i wont send them money.

no photo
Sun 01/11/09 07:24 AM

Her English is much better than most!!!
Yeah, we all get them. If someone offers up their personal email right away, I RUN AWAY!!!
They are usually scammers or they want your email in order to infect your computer.

oh..oh.. infect ur computer? thanks for the warning about that cuase i really hadn't thought about it.

no photo
Sun 01/11/09 07:21 AM

geessh.. If I had a dollar for ever time I got one like that I could go to dinner at red lobster and take a date...lol be very very careful a lot of times they will ask for money to pay for their trip over to the US.. and the fees for processing their passports / visa's and paperwork in their country.... so does the word SCAM" come to mind.? if your serious about someone like that there are legitimate sites for it.....ohwell slaphead

really and i thought she liked me. lol dude i know that....frustrated

no photo
Sun 01/11/09 07:16 AM

Report the profile & let it go.
Happens all the time.

thought so.... too funny.

no photo
Sun 01/11/09 07:12 AM
A girl on here wrote me and said hi here is my email and if you would like to write me plz email. Her profile had no pics and the area was close to mine. So I emailed her. and she said this.

Hi! Thank's a lot for your answer!
I could not answer you earlier. I did not see your letter. It has been placed in spam folder.
I do not know why it happens. Probably it is a mistake of a server. I will disconnect spam filter.
I'm not sure what could I write for the first time, I'm sending my photos...
I have many photos, sorry I don't have any professional one, just usual photos. Let me know and I can send more pics!
I'm looking forward to visiting your beautiful country and I would like to find a man over there who will be interested in meeting me!
I've never been abroad before and I would like to visit it so much!
I'm looking for a friend, lover or maybe even something serious...
I'm a free bird now, I don't have a boyfriend and I'm open to anything!!! Pls send me your photos and write me about yourself!!!!
I would like to have a serious relationship although I don't know if that's possible in internet so I'm looking just for a good man who can show me over there and....... we will see!!!!!!!! I hope you like my pics!
I`m 27 years old, I hope my age is ok for you?? My height is 5.6
May I hope that you will write me back? I hope so much!
Also I hope I'm your type of girl, I'm not sure you like Slavic appearance!!

OK, I will wait for your answer. When I hear back from you I will write more things about myself and send more pics!

now shes 5'6 and a blond, different from her profile. Guess what she is gourgeous too! lol i know this is a scam just curious how many of us have gotten this? I'm gonna play along and keep you updated.

no photo
Sun 01/11/09 06:47 AM

I would really want to know why he lied in the first place...it's not like it's a little lie either...22 years is a big gap.

like 17 years isn't a big gap??????

lol....

no photo
Sun 01/11/09 06:22 AM
i mean what are you gonna do on long trips? Hes gonna need to pull over every five minutes and you wont. That will get frustrating after a while. but now if you could share the loo together now your talking.

no photo
Sun 01/11/09 06:18 AM
really think about this. When you are 38 he wil be 60. when you are 48 he probably wont be alive. I think you should really think this thru and decide if you want a 60 year old man when your 38.