no photo
Sun 01/18/09 09:48 PM

well i know when i weigh a bunch of bananas its about 3 to 4 pounds. 6 to 8 bananas, so it is in the 8 to 12 ounce range.
no!!!noway
okay well i know thats accurate gypsy so maybe you got a big banana.... so 14 ounces

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 09:43 PM
well i know when i weigh a bunch of bananas its about 3 to 4 pounds. 6 to 8 bananas, so it is in the 8 to 12 ounce range.

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 09:38 PM
allright just eat the damn banana and let me watch then 9 ounces

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 09:36 PM
damn gypsy you can say if we are close or not 10 ounces

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 09:33 PM
8.5 ounces

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 09:30 PM
well there is a difference between these words to me! hot is not a bad thing to me its saying your sexy! Some women are hot and make you think erotic thoughts. some are beautiful and make you think other thoughts. some are as cute as a button. some are smokin hot and thats sexy and i cant be near you without needing a shower. But cute is a good thing be proud of it!

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 09:18 PM
i have wondered when was enough time? i was divorced about six months before my first date, had one more then waited another year and here i am. so i can see i am better now but before it was just opportunity. Now i am really looking for the first time. so i think it just depends on if your looking to be wanted or looking for real.

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 09:14 PM

okay why am i always the oddball. i think im gonna need a shrink after M2. I think the real deal is possible and should be persued! true love can be real! its just finding somone that isnt so damn selfish if you ask me.

...and therein lies the need for finding a fairytale that doesn't require perfect prince/princess endings...

it's possible! It's just not Disney, IMO.

You aren't an oddball!

well thanks i couldnt afford the shrink so its nice to know im not an oddball.biggrin

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 09:08 PM
okay why am i always the oddball. i think im gonna need a shrink after M2. I think the real deal is possible and should be persued! true love can be real! its just finding somone that isnt so damn selfish if you ask me.

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 08:59 PM

well i think it took you a while but you finally figured it out. she is not interested.

we only talked twice, but yes. I am done with this one. Hopefully she stops giving out her number to people she isn't interested in it sends the wrong message in my eye. Sigh and I told my friend I shouldn't have asked looks like I was right oh well her loss no big deal. Thanks to all that responded

you see this is always a lose lose for a lady. they say not interested and they get called a biatch, if they try to be subtle they are misleading. So i think the real issue is if you can be gracious and say well i'm sorry but you are quite attrative and you cant blame me for tryin.

yes you're right no harm has been inflicted upon me. I assume she is just open with her number it isn't a big deal. Ive just been a lil bitter over nothing. Live and learn I guess

now thats the attitude to have besides brother there is plenty of fish in the sea! but you need to keep your line in the water and drink a beer even if ydrinks ou dont get a catch today!

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 08:54 PM

well i think it took you a while but you finally figured it out. she is not interested.

we only talked twice, but yes. I am done with this one. Hopefully she stops giving out her number to people she isn't interested in it sends the wrong message in my eye. Sigh and I told my friend I shouldn't have asked looks like I was right oh well her loss no big deal. Thanks to all that responded

you see this is always a lose lose for a lady. they say not interested and they get called a biatch, if they try to be subtle they are misleading. So i think the real issue is if you can be gracious and say well i'm sorry but you are quite attrative and you cant blame me for tryin.

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 08:46 PM

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 08:42 PM
I was madly in love with my wife and never stopped having the hots for her! I was smitten the moment i met her and thought of her constantly! this was not a usaul thing for me either so i dont know if all this advice is accurate!

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 08:36 PM

you know i have considered this. What is the difference between infatuation and love? is it a different feeling or is it a different reaction? I dont know but how can you really have one without the other? I hear this said but i still have not got a realistic answer, just a stupid hypothesis that makes no sense to me. just a thought, but give me infatuation cause it sure feels good!.......drool

There is a huge difference between infatuation and love.

well you will have to point it out to me because i dont see it! i think they are very similar and in a good relationship you can have both! I also think that infatuation gets a bad rap, it does have to be a negative thing it can be quite positive if not taken for granted.

infatuation
noun
an object of extravagant short-lived passion.

well quite frankly then i never knew the proper definition. i never knew it was short-lived. so then your right. i thought it was just extreme passion so go figure i need to study my dictionary!

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 08:21 PM

Most men say they dont but they are looking at Playboy and Hustler because the girls are all NATURAL...............come on women with make up say one thing that they like to take care of themselves and there is nothing wrong with enhancement............there should be a class for all girls to get some hints on that because some women need make up and they are so misled..................noway
:smile: Most of those women in those magazines arnt natural. :smile: Only a few are.flowerforyou

Thats the point baby and yet those magazines are circulating and generating profits.................i wonder why?

because they are lying about what they like thats why!

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 08:19 PM
I like both a balance between natural beauty and a woman that cares about her appearence. For sure a woman thats not afraid to be feminine is very very attractive!

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 08:14 PM

you know i have considered this. What is the difference between infatuation and love? is it a different feeling or is it a different reaction? I dont know but how can you really have one without the other? I hear this said but i still have not got a realistic answer, just a stupid hypothesis that makes no sense to me. just a thought, but give me infatuation cause it sure feels good!.......drool

There is a huge difference between infatuation and love.

well you will have to point it out to me because i dont see it! i think they are very similar and in a good relationship you can have both! I also think that infatuation gets a bad rap, it does have to be a negative thing it can be quite positive if not taken for granted.

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 08:05 PM

To me age is just another way of measuring wisdom and experience. Yes I still do prefer to date women younger than me. When the age diff is so great that we do not see eye to eye then yes its a problem.
Im 54,, anyone under 40 is pretty much out of my comfort zone.
i think thats reasonable and 54 to 40 is a large difference but not much difference in maturity so its just a judgement call. i met a 29 year old and its a bit much but she is really cool so i dont know it just depends.

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 08:02 PM

I agree. There is no excuse. I get my ass on a treadmill every dam day. Sometimes I don’t want to do it but I know it’s healthy for me.

2 miles a day minimum...95% consistent...

Cool. I’m up to about 8 miles a day now plus I do incline. I suffer from OCD though when it comes to fitness. I love that treadmill. Those things are great. My legs are like spring traps now. happy
i love the old fashion way its the most uplifting feeling in the world to run!

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 07:58 PM
well if you are looking for a good relationship you should have things in common. I am looking in the age range of 35 to 45 and im 40. thats just realistic thats all. i am starting to notice though some of these 40 something ladies may really be 50 something...lol
I care cause i feel uncomfortable dating someone thats not my age either way! My daughter is 17 so how do i explain to her that dad is dating someone 20 something? I also dont want someone close to retirement, this isnt descrimination just realistic, besides would you date a woman 66 or is this just you want to date a woman 46?

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25