no photo
Sat 01/10/09 03:21 PM

:thumbsup:

I think you were just reading into things too much. I don't think she said anywhere she wanted a guy who didn't have a sex drive.

She didn't say anything about a sex drive.

She didn't like that he said, "Call me. look, you're horny.. i'm horny so yeah" in an email from a guy that she has never met before.

Why don't men understand that's wrong to do to us?!frustrated

personally i wouldnt do it but lets be honest here most men think with there penis at times and its a cruel reality. I try to be as gentlemanly as possible but if i got the hots for someone im not gonna say i dont have thoughts. I'm a gentleman because i want a lady and i know they deserve that respect. I am just saying i have stepped on it before and wished i hadn't. her instincts where probably correct and the guy was a perv. But cut us some slack ladies we cant control both our brain and our penis at all times under all circumstances. Men are just different and a lot of us work like a light switch. But women are much more complicated and we know that just give us a chance to try and figure out how to flip that switch.

no photo
Sat 01/10/09 02:40 PM

someone has to.....:tongue:

I mean, she said in the original post that he said he was horny.

Why does that make him a jerk?
(other than the fact he just invited her over to have sex, that is a little too forward. this part I'm not disagreeing with.)

I just want to make sure that you girls aren't looking for a man with no sex drive at all. like some sort of an all obeying drone that in the end will bore you to death in real life.yawn

Maybe i can clear up something for you. ANY GIRL/WOMEN in this forum can get laid... if you are a female and just want to get laid you go to a bar (disguard your standards) and make it known this is your intent. THERE WILL ALWAYS BE A GUY TO TAKE YOU UP ON IT. - mind you not a good guy.. but a guy.
Not every man on this site can do the samething.. call it unfair but it's life.

What i'm trying to explain to you is chances are most of the females that come to this site are looking for something more meaningful then random FUCl<. They are looking for a relationship or someone that is real. Thus a converstation and getting to know each other as well as having like interests seems a must before you dive into the.. LETS GET NAKED line.

Hope you kinda get where i'm coming from on this.

I do! But what about being a prude thats a reality too! Not to say being that way is so bad because ive been told im one before so go figure. My impression was the comment was prudish, so maybe im too kinky i dont know. but thats how i took it.

no photo
Sat 01/10/09 02:24 PM

well this is what i know. There are some women on this site that are not as innocent as they portray themselves to be. Sometimes saying how perverted one man may be just says im a prude. i dont know thats just me no offense to anyone. I love women and im willing to give that person when i find her what she wants. I dont care for all this distant sex stuff either, but im not gonna say i wouldnt do it for the right person either. Yep thats too much info! Just wanted to make my point thats all.

One person saying another person is perverted does not make them a prude.

well i agree but i pay attention and i can read between the lines so whatever. I was trying to bring the other side of the argument without being offensive. its hard to do sometimes. sorry

Sounds to me like you were just assuming.
[/quote

okay oops

no photo
Sat 01/10/09 02:03 PM

well this is what i know. There are some women on this site that are not as innocent as they portray themselves to be. Sometimes saying how perverted one man may be just says im a prude. i dont know thats just me no offense to anyone. I love women and im willing to give that person when i find her what she wants. I dont care for all this distant sex stuff either, but im not gonna say i wouldnt do it for the right person either. Yep thats too much info! Just wanted to make my point thats all.

One person saying another person is perverted does not make them a prude.

well i agree but i pay attention and i can read between the lines so whatever. I was trying to bring the other side of the argument without being offensive. its hard to do sometimes. sorry

no photo
Sat 01/10/09 01:45 PM

why bring this up? Are you saying all men want to have phone sex? with the things they have on the internet now why would a man read your profile and decide he was gonna hit you up for phone sex? I dont know its smells a little fishy to me?

I don't see where she said all men want to have phone sex.

Me either.

I think the key words he used was "I'm Horny", doubt in anyway she was refering to all men.

Gave my number out for the first time last night on this site, to someone that asked. Had an hour to burn while waiting for my friends to go out,so figured why not. Nice enough person but kinda werid still to me meeting people on the internet. Think it was mostly me acting nervous about the phone call. Probley be awhile before i do that again.

But she didn't ask by saying... "I'm Horny"- probley why i gave her the number.

Joe,

Its obvious your a good dude. If you where ever in my area i would say drinks brother. But we have had differing opinions a couple of times but i think its more to do with trying to explain yourself thru an f'ing computer. Good luck man cause its apparent to me you will find someone special. Good luck!

no photo
Sat 01/10/09 01:31 PM

no photo
Sat 01/10/09 11:19 AM
Edited by thinkingaboutit09 on Sat 01/10/09 11:20 AM

no photo
Sat 01/10/09 11:09 AM

It did to me at a party me and my room mates were throwing. and wound up in bed with her best friend that night instead! The girl in question got mad and I threw her out of my house! She was not my GF anyways! I was not about to have a rude BIT@H act like she had property rights on me! That and her friend was better looking and better in bed as well. Dated her for about six months after the fact. Never had the knock knock thing happen ever again! Even funnier was hearing how the girl who I threw out said I was not all that and the other saying it was the most fun she had in a long time and kept coming back for more. Even funnier was nailing that ****'s sister who had a reputation and likewise enjoyed every minute we had together. Wild times, Good Memories!!!

Do people suck?

Yes they really do...

Some suck so hard they swallow!

thats some cold crap. Do you think maybe not a good idea to tell that story? I dont know just thinkin thats all!

no photo
Sat 01/10/09 12:45 AM

iT sucks though......there will always be someone prettier than me!!!grumble

DAMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!explode

nah when they are at your level they arent prettier just different.
I have a level???huh
oops

no photo
Sat 01/10/09 12:29 AM

iT sucks though......there will always be someone prettier than me!!!grumble

DAMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!explode

nah when they are at your level they arent prettier just different.

no photo
Sat 01/10/09 12:27 AM

My lady lumpslaugh laugh laugh

Why the hell on earth would you want to get rid of those????what My humps, my humps, my lovely lady lumps!!!!laugh

Because they seem to be getting bigger....laugh laugh laugh laugh

Nothin' wrong with that!! Are we in agreement men?winking

agreement

no photo
Sat 01/10/09 12:23 AM

Of course......all my male friends will be GQ model wannabees......:wink: laugh laugh laugh

better be on your "a" game then.

no photo
Sat 01/10/09 12:22 AM
yep why trip? not a big deal really.

no photo
Sat 01/10/09 12:08 AM
rofl

hit him with my purse tongue2
rofl

no photo
Fri 01/09/09 11:55 PM

site is great i havent laughed this hard in a long time! Cheers to M2 drinks

I see you took your Carrousel pic off and put a more manly ride on :tongue:

rofl damn it i knew better too! i think im coming out of shell! lol...

no photo
Fri 01/09/09 11:48 PM

You haven't been here very long, have you?

nope

no photo
Fri 01/09/09 11:40 PM

no photo
Fri 01/09/09 11:36 PM
wheres the "cat fight" smiley face i cant find it?

no photo
Fri 01/09/09 11:33 PM
besides once you get past it, it will become easier each time.

no photo
Fri 01/09/09 11:29 PM

Maybe you could start going after women who talk too much? Then you wouldn't have to say anything, LOL
rofl

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next