no photo
Sun 01/18/09 04:51 PM
Yeah i think women are smarter then men and more mature, but on the other hand women in my opinion are not as honest. its been my experience and no offense intended!

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 04:40 PM
making sure i did my part!

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 04:36 PM

bigsmile Would you go for someone you're not physically attracted?bigsmile

Put on the beer goggles, but just don't get whiskey d!ck.

:wink:

well whiskey nut works real well!

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 04:33 PM

surprised

rofl rofl rofl rofl

okay it went over my head the first time, but not this time i recant my statement.oops

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 04:28 PM
not a chance!

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 04:23 PM

Haha. This reminds me of the movie "Clerks".

Dante Hicks: You said you only had sex with three different guys; you never mentioned him!
Veronica Loughran: Because I never HAD sex with him.
Dante Hicks: You sucked his ****!
Veronica Loughran: We went out a few times. We never had sex but we fooled around.
Dante Hicks: Oh my God, WHY did you tell me you only had sex with three different guys?
Veronica Loughran: Because I DID only have sex with three different guys; that doesn't mean I didn't just go with people.
Dante Hicks: Oh my God, I feel so nauseous!
Veronica Loughran: I'm sorry, Dante, I thought you understood!
Dante Hicks: I did understand! I understood that you had sex with three different guys and that's all you said!
Veronica Loughran: Please calm down.
Dante Hicks: How many?
Veronica Loughran: Dante...
Dante Hicks: How many ****s have you sucked?
Veronica Loughran: Let it go!
Dante Hicks: How many?
Veronica Loughran: All right, shut up a second and I'll tell you! Jesus! I didn't freak out like this when you told me how many girls you ****ed!
Dante Hicks: This is different, this is important. How many?
[long pause as customer buys something]
Dante Hicks: Well?
Veronica Loughran: Something like... 36.
Dante Hicks: What? Something like 36?
Veronica Loughran: Lower your voice.
Dante Hicks: Wait, what is that anyway, something like 36? Does that INCLUDE me?
Veronica Loughran: Ummm... 37.
Dante Hicks: I'm 37?

dude if the truth be told this is not that uncommon!

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 04:19 PM
Edited by thinkingaboutit09 on Sun 01/18/09 04:19 PM

<---flexing my muscles as I type!!!!devil

i have a mental picture of that and it is quite pleasant!

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 04:14 PM
well i guess i am the worst person on this site i guess.

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 04:10 PM

I would say there is nothing worse than me knowing how many people someone was with. Worse yet is how was it with each one of them. I will just start obsessing about it, wondering whether I am good enough. With women, it seems to be different though. They seem to like guys with quite a resume of women.

I think it is more about STD's.

STD'S has nothing to do with it! The highest level of STD'S is among the young. Besides you can be a safe and been around.

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 04:03 PM
straight up is the only way Mirror! Be honest and make them deal with their problem period! Then support them with all your might!

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 04:01 PM
some try but i have never met a woman that can pull it off.

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 03:57 PM
hell no dont tell them! If they need to know they are trippin and just tell them im not gonna tell you about my past like that. now if they asked for generalalties then i would answer, but no details thats just wrong for someone to ask that. Now if they where mature and honest maybe, but i think its still a bad idea to bite into that period!

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 03:53 PM
i think its scarry for anyone to even consider this. i dont even consider it at all and dont beleive in any of that stuff! Talk about shallow this is extremely shallow! Signs are all make believe in my mind.

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 03:34 PM
yep and it really sucks! the worst part is they dont realize what they had until it was too late!

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 03:31 PM
just do something fun as friends and let everything else happen naturally. you will know if there is any sparks and you can always just part as friends. so i would say dont have any expectations and it will be safer!

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 03:25 PM
Im not saying that all women on this site do it, but I can say that from my experience I have seen it to many times, a woman says she is looking for "the nice caring sensitive guy" and then when you give them that they either realise they don't want that or are just scared off by your hideous looks, why? same goes for guys really to be fair, if you want a girl who would treat you right and not cheat on you... why do you go for looks first, if a girl is "ugly" or "fat" you just blow her off... How is anything dating wise supose to work in a screwed up world like that...

This keeps coming up. why does everyone assume that if you want someone good looking you are shallow? Also why do good looking people get labeled as jerks or biatches? I think this is crap and not realistic at all!

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 03:16 PM
lol and i thought i was good at geography, like i didnt know british columbia was in canada. Well sweetheart your so fine i wish you where closer! You got pizaz...too

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 03:08 PM
yeah gypsy you are quite a catch! Not too many women as beautiful as you in this world. too bad your in europe or i would be running my ass off to catch you!

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 02:58 PM
women i have an addiction to women!

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 02:54 PM
i would say i need to do a better job of making her feel special. I would look at myself and see if i could correct it or do i have someone that is needy and i am never gonna satisfy their thirst for attention? But i think for sure a person has a responsability to be available for their significant other!