no photo
Tue 02/11/14 09:23 PM
Welcome back.flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 02/11/14 09:18 PM
Shells for my shot gun.smokin

no photo
Tue 02/11/14 04:28 PM
For anyone who forgets to give their S.O. something on that day, I'm pretty sure it's all about NO sex...

laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 02/11/14 03:01 PM

I have to say yes, people judge and do whatever just by looking at photos on profiles. Hell that's the reason for my username, and the picture I have posted. It was to show my personality in a way that couldn't be described as well with words or without having to use so many words.biggrin

drinker

no photo
Tue 02/11/14 02:18 PM
Um, sorry to burst your bubble, but men don't always say sorry not interested, men stop talking to women for no reason, too. Why must everything so ****ing gender biased??? Men suck, women suck, people suck. And like someone else said, who cares if someone stops talking to you? There are tons of other people on this site, go find someone else who is interested. But seriously, it really annoys me with "all women do this" and "all men do that." Anyone who hates the other gender so much has no place on a dating site....that is, if you're seriously trying to date anyone...

no photo
Tue 02/11/14 12:10 PM
I used to live in Iowa. It's a fun place....

Welcome and I hope you find what you want.flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 02/11/14 10:56 AM
I don't tolerate cheating. So if I'm in a committed relationship and the guy decides he needs another woman in addition to me, we're over. Period.

In regard to teaching the kids about staying for better or worse, I don't believe in that. There is no for better or worse, because things and people change. It's irrational to think you're going to be in the same place mentally with someone forever. So teaching your kids to expect that from another human being is doing them a disservice, in my opinion. Thankfully, I'm never getting married or having kids, so this would never be a situation I'd be in.

no photo
Tue 02/11/14 10:45 AM

Only the odd time. But most read my profile, because they mention stuff in my profile description, so that's how I know they read it.

I could never date anyone based solely on their pics. If I can't get a feel of who he is, then I see no point.

Same here. Of course, I'm intrigued by good-looking photos, but if we can't get on personality wise, it will never go anywhere.

If I lived out your way, I'd definitely ask you to coffee or lunch.flowers

You're too kind.flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 02/11/14 10:22 AM

I'm four races rolled into one. English, Irish, scottish, Italian. But was born in England. I speak with an english accent. Anybody wouldn't know any different just from looking at me, unless I tell them. I bet most people only think I'm just english, when they pass me in the street.

It's funny you mention not being able to tell what race someone is by looking at them, the way the world is going now, that is more prevalent; some people look like one thing and they're really another, so you have no idea. There are many people who actually look white and they're mixed with black, so you never know.

no photo
Tue 02/11/14 10:06 AM

Only the odd time. But most read my profile, because they mention stuff in my profile description, so that's how I know they read it.

I could never date anyone based solely on their pics. If I can't get a feel of who he is, then I see no point.

Same here. Of course, I'm intrigued by good-looking photos, but if we can't get on personality wise, it will never go anywhere.

no photo
Tue 02/11/14 09:56 AM

Let's all face it,it's the stereotype that all black men have a huge penis.love

Probably. But obviously, not all stereotypes are true.drinker

no photo
Tue 02/11/14 09:26 AM
She was so cute and sweet and talented. R.I.P. Tiny Dancer.flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 02/11/14 09:10 AM

For the sake of equality, a "naughty girls" area should be started, too. indifferent

I volunteer to head that section.pitchfork

Can I be first in line?drool

laugh blushing

no photo
Tue 02/11/14 09:08 AM

What's weird about the nice guy threads is that it's like they're all reading from the same script. Maybe it's just like a rights of passage thing though and something that many of us go through at some time in our lives.

I liked the bit where he said that you should date a guy like him because there's less chance that you'll be abused. I think I'll put that on my profile. Might even use it for the headline.

Oh, I'd definitely email a guy who had that on his profile.laugh

no photo
Tue 02/11/14 08:51 AM
Jammies. I really need to start getting dressed before noon.laugh

no photo
Tue 02/11/14 08:43 AM

People hate, are indifferent, like, adore, love me.

I'd bet most everyone else here can admit the same as typed above.

I don't care what people think about me.

I learned, a long time ago. Don't own what ain't yours. Others thoughts are theirs. They choose to project their thoughts, verbally, to me, if it's true, it may sting. If it's not, it just rolls off.

I am a fisherman. 90% of the time I throw out the line, I come back with an empty hook. I don't cry, I put on more bait and cast again.

Rejection is part of life. Can't handle it, go ball up in a closet til my buddy Death comes and takes ya home.

Yes! :thumbsup:

no photo
Tue 02/11/14 08:22 AM
Lovely write.flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 02/11/14 08:12 AM

Reading the OP he hasn't got anything going with one specific person, but there are several women that according to him fancy him.
How can you expect any of them to propose if you don't even have a relationship? I got lots of men fancying me, doesn't mean they want to marry me or want a relationship with me, nor that I want that with them.
Rather presumptuous.
I suggest you first find that special someone before worrying about getting married.

As for women proposing in general, I'm with KLC and Painte:
for me, its more about personality type. I want to be with an assertive man. If he refuses to ask me, then he is not my match. If I knew he were the refusing type, I would take it as a sign that hes just not into me and split.

A guy too shy to propose, is not the right guy for me. I want a man with baws. Sometimes we all go the extra mile for the one we truly love, even if it makes us feel insecure or shy.

Exactly. It's his role to propose, I don't care how many strides we've made in women's lib, if he doesn't ask me to marry him, it means he doesn't want to marry me.

no photo
Tue 02/11/14 08:08 AM

She wore it. But I did wonder if he should have gotten some sort of ring, since technically he's the one who was proposed to....

I thought about this when I read what the OP said.

Imagine:

A girl, going down on one knee, proposing to a guy, showing herself the ring and putting it on her finger. :D

Yeah...I couldn't do that. I'm liberal and everything, but that's where I draw the line.

no photo
Tue 02/11/14 07:34 AM
Hugs and love to you (((Crystal)))flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

I'm the same way with music, I hear a song and it brings back so many memories, good and bad. flowers

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25