Community > Posts By > paintecards01

no photo
Tue 02/11/14 06:56 AM

"Do people judge us by the photo's we post?" It's been said, that a picture is worth a thousand words.

Online is no different than real life ~~A person's visual appearance and presentation is the first thing we notice when we see someone, in real life or on the internet, the only difference is online we are able to view their pictures without getting caught, staring, which is considered rude. Our first impression usually leaves a lasting impression. There is little difference between the real world and the internet when it comes to reaching a conclusion as to whether we will connect with another person. No matter how appealing someone might be online, the real deal-breaker is demographic, distance and then their interest, personally and character becomes a determining factor. Whether, it is in real life or on the internet I am drawn to persons with similar interest.

Birds of a feather flock together... some truth to that for our personal relationships.

Yes, to all of this.flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 02/10/14 02:35 PM

I have been dating an amazing man for 8 months. ...I want to become a couple.

You guys have been dating for 8 months, but you aren't a couple? Am I too old to get the lingo, because I'm not sure what you are now?

Yeah, that was my thought too, after 8 months, if a guy doesn't consider us a couple, we're no longer dating.

no photo
Mon 02/10/14 02:15 PM

you're such a good influence for her
we don't consider you black, just family,,,

(my best friends mom in high school,, really a sweet lady, it was genuinely her intent to make me feel welcomed and loved...lol)

It's so sad when they try too hard...

It's sad when we all try too hard. I've tried too hard a couple of times, doesn't work but it's indeed sad.

True. I try not to overdo anything, because it always come out awkward.

no photo
Mon 02/10/14 02:13 PM

A guy told me he usually never looked at black women, but he couldn't resist emailing me because I was so beautiful. what

You are beautifulflowerforyou

Thanks.:smile:

he gets a thanks and i don't?...:cry:

I missed your post. Thank you.flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 02/10/14 11:33 AM

you're such a good influence for her
we don't consider you black, just family,,,

(my best friends mom in high school,, really a sweet lady, it was genuinely her intent to make me feel welcomed and loved...lol)

It's so sad when they try too hard...

no photo
Mon 02/10/14 11:33 AM

A guy told me he usually never looked at black women, but he couldn't resist emailing me because I was so beautiful. what

You are beautifulflowerforyou

Thanks.:smile:

no photo
Mon 02/10/14 11:26 AM
Since the internet is a visual medium, there's not much you can do to avoid being judged on what you look like, that's basically all a person has to go on before getting to know you. If you don't want to be judged on your appearance, don't post a photo, then you will be judged for not having one, by those who are concerned about such things.

I post my pics because I want people to look at them, if they judge me, whatever....not my problem.

no photo
Mon 02/10/14 11:23 AM

no photo
Mon 02/10/14 11:18 AM
When I think of a hot pounding, I think of making bread...kneading the dough, getting rid off the air bubbles.....

no photo
Mon 02/10/14 08:58 AM

I haven't seen any man-hating here, then again I have a tendency to only see what I want to see, so who knows? At any rate, I agree that it would be nice if men- and women- would just come out and say what they mean and not rely on hints and passive aggressive behavior, hoping that you'll figure it out on your own so they can avoid the drama of a big confrontation.

But guess what? Most people are cowards. Most people try to avoid drama. Most people figure if they keep ignoring you, you'll just go away. Sometimes that works, sometimes it doesn't. Some people are sto strong-willed on getting what they want, or so dense about not seeing clues in front of them that they need to be told to go away. Those people are stubborn.

They might also be trying to be nice and don't want to hurt your feelings, not realizing that being ignored is just as hurtful, if not more so than being told straight out "I don't like you" or "I'm over it" or "Please go away."

Humans are complicated and damned frustrating. But yeah, when a guy (or a woman for those who think this thread is gender-biased) acts like (s)he's not interested, they're just not interested, all you can do is let them go and move on to the next one. flowerforyou

I agree with this.
I do think if you are interested in somebody and they led you to believe they were also interested, then its just common courtesy for them to let you know they had a change of heart.
Only the selfish take the easy way out !

:thumbsup:

no photo
Mon 02/10/14 08:57 AM

why are most of the men here never married but has children and their children not even staying at home and some men are even divorced and now searching for partners.....is it that they cant tolerate or what and how sure are they that they can settle with the next partner*just thinking*
Cos in my case my kids mum was a cokehead and I brought him up myself. Now he's grown up and left home it's me time again! Hope you never end up in the same boat as I did? What a daft question to ask!

flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 02/10/14 08:48 AM
Your photos are fine.

no photo
Mon 02/10/14 08:40 AM
It's called freedom; not everyone has to get married, not everyone has to stay married, and people are free to search for partners whenever they want to. Freedom is awesome!

no photo
Mon 02/10/14 08:27 AM
I can't imagine why anyone would care why anyone dates whoever they date, or in some cases, don't date. I don't date anyone from West Virginia, why? Because I don't want to. Mystery solved.:tongue:

no photo
Mon 02/10/14 08:23 AM

If I can't see someone's eyes, it makes me uncomfortable.

That's your issue, not theirs. Nothing wrong with sunglasses. :smile:

I don't have any issues, sweetie. I was just saying not seeing someone's makes me uncomfortable, which it does. We're all entitled to our opinions. Just like you made this thread saying you wish they'd take them off and then proceeded to say there's nothing wrong with them. That's your (vague) opinion, and you're welcome to it.:smile:

Singme didn't start this thread.

Apologies for the faux pas on authorship....however, I'm still entitled to my opinion. :wink:

no photo
Mon 02/10/14 08:22 AM

I'm thinking about how hot my girl Micchone was on the Walking dead last night.That woman is just gorgeous I have a serious school boy crush on her.Am I actually saying this out loud? Sorry I'll reel it in a little.love love love

It's not just you, I don't even like girls, and I was like, omg, she is so ****ing awesome. I'd marry her if I could. And if I liked women. Which I don't.laugh

But yeah, did you see her on The Talking Dead After? She looks really good out of all that costume stuff. She's stunning.

Yes I did she her afterward on the talking dead I rarely watch that but I wanted to see her out of costume. Wow she goes from this female warrior to this Uber feminine actress. I also like how the writers are expanding her role on the show reveling her past it makes her more human and vulnerable.The show in general is very good, I like how it expands and focuses on the struggle to survive.I was sure they were going to kill off the son last night. I can't wait until next week. Have a great day panitecards and thank you for joining me in my school boy crush!laugh laugh laugh

Anytime. It's nice to have someone to talk about it with.drinker

no photo
Mon 02/10/14 07:48 AM
You've come to the right place, plenty of whack jobs here who like to play games. Enjoy the ride.laugh

no photo
Mon 02/10/14 07:48 AM

Im newish on here, anyone wanna play head games, love screwing up ppl!!

Wow, that is something that an ex-wife would say. :tongue:

Or an ex-husband, we don't like to be gender-biassed on mingle.laugh

no photo
Mon 02/10/14 07:46 AM

If I can't see someone's eyes, it makes me uncomfortable.

That's your issue, not theirs. Nothing wrong with sunglasses. :smile:

I don't have any issues, sweetie. I was just saying not seeing someone's makes me uncomfortable, which it does. We're all entitled to our opinions. Just like you made this thread saying you wish they'd take them off and then proceeded to say there's nothing wrong with them. That's your (vague) opinion, and you're welcome to it.:smile:

no photo
Mon 02/10/14 07:34 AM
I haven't seen any man-hating here, then again I have a tendency to only see what I want to see, so who knows? At any rate, I agree that it would be nice if men- and women- would just come out and say what they mean and not rely on hints and passive aggressive behavior, hoping that you'll figure it out on your own so they can avoid the drama of a big confrontation.

But guess what? Most people are cowards. Most people try to avoid drama. Most people figure if they keep ignoring you, you'll just go away. Sometimes that works, sometimes it doesn't. Some people are sto strong-willed on getting what they want, or so dense about not seeing clues in front of them that they need to be told to go away. Those people are stubborn.

They might also be trying to be nice and don't want to hurt your feelings, not realizing that being ignored is just as hurtful, if not more so than being told straight out "I don't like you" or "I'm over it" or "Please go away."

Humans are complicated and damned frustrating. But yeah, when a guy (or a woman for those who think this thread is gender-biased) acts like (s)he's not interested, they're just not interested, all you can do is let them go and move on to the next one. flowerforyou

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25