Community > Posts By > paintecards01

no photo
Fri 02/14/14 12:03 PM
Edited by paintecards01 on Fri 02/14/14 12:04 PM
Lots of people still care about race, I had a lovely racial incident yesterday afternoon.....but that's not really the issue here...

I agree about trying to date within your own country, you're sure to have better luck. Even if you were from another country, other than Nigeria, and weren't black, many women aren't willing to go thousands of miles just to get a man, when they can get one in their own area. And I've told the OP this repeatedly on several other threads, maybe someone else saying it will mean something..I hope.

no photo
Fri 02/14/14 11:46 AM

Revenge is a dish best served cold

Great minds think alike.drinker

However, in some cases, it can be just as amusing to watch some people hang themselves. Arrogance and entitlement can be a wicked combination, so many people have destroyed themselves with those very instruments...I'm looking forward to watching to watching the ashes when they fall down....smokin

no photo
Fri 02/14/14 11:32 AM
When you're digging a grave, make sure you dig two- one for me and one for you.laugh

no photo
Fri 02/14/14 11:03 AM

I'm wondering if its possible for to meet some genuine people on this site that will really value a friendship

It also helps if you can find people who even know what the word "friend" and "genuine" mean; there a lot of confused souls who see themselves as your friend, while they're nothing but your enemy and they see themselves as genuine, when they're not even able capable of telling the truth.

no photo
Fri 02/14/14 11:02 AM

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

You're right. But it can be so much easier to hate people, especially when they give you a reason to.flowerforyou

I just think hate is a horribly strong word. I sometimes dislike people or sometimes people get on my nerves but I can't hate.
Unless you mention terrorists then yes, I would say I do hate them.
Now I'm confused by my own answer

You're lucky then. But yeah, I'm working on not hating them, because all it does is drive me down to their level and they're not worth it.

no photo
Fri 02/14/14 10:59 AM

no photo
Fri 02/14/14 10:55 AM

Is there any ladies who like to be dominated???

This one appears to be available.

Good god. I'll never look at ice cream in the same way again.

no photo
Fri 02/14/14 10:53 AM

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

You're right. But it can be so much easier to hate people, especially when they give you a reason to.flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 02/14/14 10:51 AM
I'd rather be the one in control, but I've known of quite a few women who like for men to dominate them. Happy hunting....

no photo
Fri 02/14/14 10:48 AM

last time i shead a few tears was witnesing the birth of my children was one of the priceless moments

flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 02/14/14 10:38 AM
Edited by paintecards01 on Fri 02/14/14 10:47 AM
What you send out comes back threefold....

What someone does to someone else they will eventually get around to doing to you...

You reap what you sow....

Karma is a biotch.....

Water seeks it's own level...

If you play with a dog, it will lick you in the mouth.....

Trash begets trash.....

Those are some of my thoughts...

Oh yeah, Happy Valentine's Day.:heart:

no photo
Fri 02/14/14 10:24 AM

i have been here searching for love but i did not meet one.is it my country or my complexion made them avoid me.

Let's cut to the chase.

As a rule, women don't want long-distance relationships, and they don't want to move to a different nation in order to have a relationship.

Thank you.

no photo
Fri 02/14/14 10:04 AM

It's good to be back

Welcome back.flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 02/14/14 10:01 AM

Yesterday.
A guy where the matey works was out doing his job,
yard maintenance, slipped on the ice, hit his
head and died the next day.
Young guy.
So sad.
Here one minute, gone the next.

That's awful. How sad.:cry:

no photo
Fri 02/14/14 09:59 AM

I honestly don't remember. I rarely cry.
You lost your emotions and feelings early in life?

You can have emotions and feelings and not have a reason to cry. I've been lucky in that I rarely have anything to cry about. Consider that before you judge anyone.

^^^5 Paint

flowers

no photo
Fri 02/14/14 09:27 AM

I honestly don't remember. I rarely cry.
You lost your emotions and feelings early in life?

You can have emotions and feelings and not have a reason to cry. I've been lucky in that I rarely have anything to cry about. Consider that before you judge anyone.

no photo
Fri 02/14/14 09:19 AM

When I spilled my milk yesterday.sad :cry: :cry: tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears smokin

tongue2

no photo
Fri 02/14/14 09:17 AM

i have been here searching for love but i did not meet one.is it my country or my complexion made them avoid me.

Not everyone is looking for a long distance relationship, so if you are contacting members outside your own country, you are probably less likely to find someone. You may do better if you contact more ladies living in your own country, but it does take time to find some one, good luck in your search.

This. I tell people that repeatedly, but no one listens.

no photo
Fri 02/14/14 09:14 AM
Anything is possible, just take your time to really get to know them first, many people will present themselves one way and you find out they're nothing like that in real life. So just use caution. Good luck to you.

no photo
Fri 02/14/14 09:13 AM

An hour ago.

My sons sent me flowers from them and a few yellow roses in my late husband's memory for Valentine's. I feel lucky to have that love and see it reflected in their strong marriages. Reminds me of what is possible but a twinge of missing what was.

flowerforyou

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25