Community > Posts By > paintecards01

no photo
Fri 02/14/14 08:46 AM

Yeah, it helped. Too much of anything (and anyone) is toxic. So I had a nice break full of tv and reading and music. It was glorious. I need to do that more often.

You have my top three posts of the day. :-)

Gold, Silver and Bronze.

You're too kind....blushing

And you are a breath of fresh air. :-)

Aww, thank you!:heart:

no photo
Fri 02/14/14 08:43 AM

Yeah, it helped. Too much of anything (and anyone) is toxic. So I had a nice break full of tv and reading and music. It was glorious. I need to do that more often.

You have my top three posts of the day. :-)

Gold, Silver and Bronze.

You're too kind....blushing

no photo
Fri 02/14/14 08:39 AM

no photo
Fri 02/14/14 08:36 AM

The twilight zone

I love that show. Especially the theme music....

I like the way you think :-)

Did you see the episode when the lady and the gentleman entered the town called Mingle and never found a way out?

Thank you....

Not that I remember....makes sense though, this place is like a black hole, you can come in but you can never leave....mwhwhahahahalaugh

reminds me of a quote from a song in the 1970's "you can check out, but you can never leave" from the Hotel Mingle

I checked out for a little while yesterday, I needed a break from the bs. New day and all that jazz....

no photo
Fri 02/14/14 08:34 AM
Black men find relationships every day, so it must be something you're doing, or the people you're approaching.

no photo
Fri 02/14/14 08:32 AM

The twilight zone

I like the way you think :-)

Did you see the episode when the lady and the gentleman entered the town called Mingle and never found a way out?

Thank you....

Not that I remember....makes sense though, this place is like a black hole, you can come in but you can never leave....mwhwhahahahalaugh

no photo
Fri 02/14/14 08:30 AM

When I had to have my old dog put down I think. That last day that my mum and I spent with him was one of the saddest of my life. We wanted to take him out to the garden for one last walk but he just couldn't anymore. I got that dog after my life had fallen apart and he was always there with me through those difficult times. He helped me to get out into the world again and he helped me to get my confidence back. He chose me to be his master and I took him everywhere with me. I didn't even go out of my house for a couple of months after I lost him.

flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 02/14/14 08:30 AM
I honestly don't remember. I rarely cry.

no photo
Fri 02/14/14 08:28 AM

The twilight zone

no photo
Fri 02/14/14 08:25 AM
The creepy friend request I just got that had an email address and phone number. As if....

no photo
Fri 02/14/14 08:20 AM

Neutral. Not everything is all or nothing.

Post of the day!!:smile:

drinker

drinker

This emoticon is celebrating early, waiting for St. Patrick's Day

Another fun time.....funny no one whines on St. Paddy's Day, they just go out and get drunk. That needs to be a Valentine's Day tradition.laugh

Another candidate for post of the day :-)

smokin

no photo
Fri 02/14/14 08:15 AM

drinker

drinker

This emoticon is celebrating early, waiting for St. Patrick's Day

Another fun time.....funny no one whines on St. Paddy's Day, they just go out and get drunk. That needs to be a Valentine's Day tradition.laugh

no photo
Fri 02/14/14 08:07 AM
Nice write, I like how it flows.flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 02/14/14 08:06 AM

drinker

no photo
Fri 02/14/14 08:03 AM

no photo
Fri 02/14/14 07:51 AM

I'm thinking I saved a bunch of money on my Valentines day by switching to single.laugh

laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 02/14/14 07:43 AM
Good luck with that, a lot of them are crazy....laugh

no photo
Fri 02/14/14 07:40 AM

flowerforyou

flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 02/13/14 02:50 PM

I have to walk my dog thru the snow one more time today.

You have my sympathy. We have 16 inches here, it's crazy. I'm glad I don't have to go out in it...

.. 16 inches now you're talkin.... that would destroy a person though... I mean seriously ruin you for life...lol... but oh...hmmm... oh my god... I have been alone for far too long....lol.. talking to too many women on here.... beginning to think like them..lmao... I need a nice slice of pie I think... yes a nice piece of pie...lol

Cherry pie?drool

no photo
Thu 02/13/14 02:07 PM

Nope. I wasn't reared with it, it's not really a Dutch tradition, although it's hot now. It only makes me feel lonely when I got someone special and he don't #&%#*$_)@(#+@)#* do something special on Valentines Day, lol.

It really seems to stress a lot of people out in America....ohwell

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25