Community > Posts By > paintecards01

no photo
Thu 02/13/14 02:54 AM
If the idea of going makes you sad, don't do it. If you want to be polite, you could send her a card of congratulations, but I don't see the point of doing something that causes you so much grief; you wouldn't enjoy the wedding, and if she knew how you felt, she wouldn't either.

no photo
Wed 02/12/14 07:15 PM
Most of the time, once you're "just friends" that's all you are. And if you try to be more and it doesn't work out, it's hard to be "just friends" again. Or at least that's my experience. I'd rather meet a guy, we mutually agree that we're into each other and we start dating, that way, there are no mixed signals. If it doesn't work out, it just doesn't work out, I'd feel less guilty than if I had lost a friend.

no photo
Wed 02/12/14 07:07 PM
Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it.:smile:

no photo
Wed 02/12/14 06:39 PM
After a certain age, it becomes harder and harder to find (age compatible) people who don't have kids, so that might be something you have to be willing to accept, or risk remaining alone.

no photo
Wed 02/12/14 06:33 PM

The only time it ever really bothered me was once when it was my fault. I did feel really bad for what I had done and did apologize.

flowerforyou That's all you can do.flowerforyou
I know, I just hope it was enough.

If someone can't accept your sincere apology, that's a flaw in their character, not in yours. It's always enough.

Thank you for saying that. I think you are right.flowerforyou

Anytime.flowers

no photo
Wed 02/12/14 06:15 PM
Last night I dreamed of empty rooms that weren't empty at all
In the shadows there were ghosts of what used to be and what will never be again.

There was a maze in the garden and a wall that I had to climb, no matter how afraid I was
It led me back inside, to where everything always begins.

Those crowded, empty rooms full of voices, and ideas, and shattered hopes and dreams
I wandered through them blindly, until I reached the top.

Until I came back to where I had started
Until I begin to feel trapped and stifled and I had to wake up from my sleep.

Every shadow was a feeling, every voice was a sign
That what I'm doing is no longer working, you have to put away the old and focus on the new.

I've been living in the past, going back through all those rooms, not seeing what's really there, avoiding the crashing of the truth
I need to wake up from my sleep.

I need to lock the doors to those empty rooms
I need to take the easy way out, back to where I came, where is no confusion, no pain and I need to embrace the truth.

The haunting is over, it's morning now
The ghosts exist only in my dreams and I need to wake up.

Paintecards 2014

no photo
Wed 02/12/14 06:06 PM

The only time it ever really bothered me was once when it was my fault. I did feel really bad for what I had done and did apologize.

I know, I just hope it was enough.

If someone can't accept your sincere apology, that's a flaw in their character, not in yours. It's always enough.

no photo
Wed 02/12/14 05:48 PM
Brilliant.flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/12/14 05:33 PM

no photo
Wed 02/12/14 05:32 PM
huh

no photo
Wed 02/12/14 05:31 PM

My answer...No I will not stray I'd break it off if I were thinking of going elsewhere. I have self control. I expect the same from my S.O. as well though. But I wouldn't hold on sex for any reason and she better have one hell of a reason for holding out on me.laugh devil :tongue:

You're the last of the good men....flowerforyou

No I'm not my son is growing into a fine young man as we speak.laugh

Well, one of the last then.drinker

no photo
Wed 02/12/14 05:27 PM

My answer...No I will not stray I'd break it off if I were thinking of going elsewhere. I have self control. I expect the same from my S.O. as well though. But I wouldn't hold on sex for any reason and she better have one hell of a reason for holding out on me.laugh devil :tongue:

You're the last of the good men....flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/12/14 05:10 PM

hell no its their loss

This.

no photo
Wed 02/12/14 04:23 PM

Happy St. Valentine's Day to all the lovely ladies of Mingle2.

Thank you.flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/12/14 04:22 PM

Did I just kill this thread? No, Valentine's Day isn't all about sex. Yes, I know it's not today. I may not be here then.

It's not hard to kill a thread on here....and people have been obsessing about Valentine's Day for a couple of months now, I'll be glad when it's over so they can stop whining about it.

no photo
Wed 02/12/14 04:20 PM
Strong coffee. That's what I'm thinking about right now.drinker

no photo
Wed 02/12/14 03:35 PM
Everyone lies at some point. Why? Because they can.

no photo
Wed 02/12/14 02:45 PM
I'm usually the one doing the unfriending, so no. Friends lists don't usually mean anything anyway, it's more about the interaction you have in other ways. I very rarely talk to most people on my friends list on here.

no photo
Wed 02/12/14 02:31 PM

I had a gf who pulled a gun on me. She accused me of hitting on a friend of hers.
Make up sex was DYNAMITE!!!!

And, she sold me the pistol.

You're lucky, it can be so hard to find a good weapon nowadays....

Was there a pun intended there

Nope, I just like guns and knives.happy

Speaking of.
I have a new shipment of knives coming in. Hopefully before the weekend.
My personal favorite to carry is an oil slick spring assist. That legal term for switch blade.

Got lots of spring assist fantasy knives in that order.

I get it spread, I'll post a pic.

Oh, cool....I didn't know you could still buy switch blades....TSA took my fav knife last year, I still need to replace it.

no photo
Wed 02/12/14 02:31 PM

I had a gf who pulled a gun on me. She accused me of hitting on a friend of hers.
Make up sex was DYNAMITE!!!!

And, she sold me the pistol.

You're lucky, it can be so hard to find a good weapon nowadays....

Was there a pun intended there

Nope, I just like guns and knives.happy

and Katanas:banana:

Yes! I got a magazine the other day where I could buy a whole set of knives and swords. I'm seriously considering it.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25