Community > Posts By > paintecards01

no photo
Sun 02/09/14 04:45 PM
Sounds like the first few lines of a day care application.....for a really ****ed up day care center.huh

no photo
Sun 02/09/14 04:43 PM
Ha, I just know this post is going to get you laid.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

no photo
Sun 02/09/14 04:36 PM

I gotta get the laundry done before The walking dead comes on.The pizza was great and the beers are cold, life is good!

Ahhhh, another TWD fan! Yes, I can't wait either. There is wayyy too much time between seasons.

thanks you too for the reminder I almost forgot.. zombies.. zombies.. the dead... easy pickins for a little guy like me.lol

Yeah, I almost forgot too, I got a reminder on Facebook, that's where I keep up with most of my shows. I can't wait to see what happens next...the suspense is killing me...

no photo
Sun 02/09/14 03:56 PM

Sometimes I just want to cover em up to keep people from noticing them. I can't even go buy groceries without hearing about them.frustrated

You shouldn't be selfish, share the beauty.love

no photo
Sun 02/09/14 03:42 PM
If I can't see someone's eyes, it makes me uncomfortable.

no photo
Sun 02/09/14 03:40 PM
If that's their only photo, it's creepy...

no photo
Sun 02/09/14 03:34 PM
This makes me wish I had a picture of myself wearing sunglasses.

no photo
Sun 02/09/14 03:33 PM
And orange juice.drinker

no photo
Sun 02/09/14 03:27 PM

There we go. Much better.

RAWR!love

no photo
Sun 02/09/14 03:23 PM
I don't mind unless that's their only photo....and then I'm like WTF are you trying to hide?huh

no photo
Sun 02/09/14 03:21 PM

I gotta get the laundry done before The walking dead comes on.The pizza was great and the beers are cold, life is good!

Ahhhh, another TWD fan! Yes, I can't wait either. There is wayyy too much time between seasons.

no photo
Sun 02/09/14 12:50 PM

Bad people tend to be more wild. The wilder the better baby! Lmao

laugh drinker

no photo
Sun 02/09/14 12:48 PM

Somebody has a super cute new pic!!!flowerforyou paintecards01

Awww thank you. (((Carebear)))flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 02/09/14 12:03 PM
I have my mail filters set for a reason, sending me a friend request with a stupid message in the little box is lame, forward, rude and pathetic. If I wanted to interact with people like you, my profile would reflect it....Learn some respect and enjoy your denial.

no photo
Sun 02/09/14 12:01 PM

Yes, exactly, I would assume he wasn't interested. The woman I mentioned who proposed to her bf also provided her own engagement ring. It was her grandmothers. Again, to each their own, but soooo not something I would be happy doing.
at least she wore the ring, yes? or did she make the bf wear it?

She wore it. But I did wonder if he should have gotten some sort of ring, since technically he's the one who was proposed to....

no photo
Sun 02/09/14 11:48 AM
Yes, exactly, I would assume he wasn't interested. The woman I mentioned who proposed to her bf also provided her own engagement ring. It was her grandmothers. Again, to each their own, but soooo not something I would be happy doing.

no photo
Sun 02/09/14 11:41 AM
Excellent write. And so true, too.flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 02/09/14 11:39 AM
I agree about it just being traditional for the guy to propose, marriage is steeped in tradition; if the guy never asked me, we just wouldn't get married, because I would never break tradition by asking him.

no photo
Sun 02/09/14 11:37 AM

no photo
Sun 02/09/14 11:35 AM

lol,,,oh wow

I generally don't think there are 'good' or 'bad' people,

just people that do good things and bad things,,

I do find the exceptional 'evil' person may exist though

I'm cynical. And I've known several evil people intimately.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25