Community > Posts By > paintecards01

no photo
Wed 02/12/14 02:22 PM

I had a gf who pulled a gun on me. She accused me of hitting on a friend of hers.
Make up sex was DYNAMITE!!!!

And, she sold me the pistol.

You're lucky, it can be so hard to find a good weapon nowadays....

Was there a pun intended there

Nope, I just like guns and knives.happy

no photo
Wed 02/12/14 02:20 PM

Can't say, I'm having a private moment, although these thigh high boots are really uncomfortable.:smile:

Thigh highs huh...good choice...Hella smexy.smile2

Hey come on, how can something so wrong feel so righthappy

It's only wrong if they're 5 inch heels, those are a real ***** to walk in.

Who? What? A real ***** in five-inch stiletto thigh-high boots.
<<<loud clunk as 1j passes out and hits his head on the concrete

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

no photo
Wed 02/12/14 02:17 PM

I had a gf who pulled a gun on me. She accused me of hitting on a friend of hers.
Make up sex was DYNAMITE!!!!

And, she sold me the pistol.

You're lucky, it can be so hard to find a good weapon nowadays....

no photo
Wed 02/12/14 02:16 PM

Can't say, I'm having a private moment, although these thigh high boots are really uncomfortable.:smile:

Thigh highs huh...good choice...Hella smexy.smile2

Hey come on, how can something so wrong feel so righthappy

It's only wrong if they're 5 inch heels, those are a real ***** to walk in.

no photo
Wed 02/12/14 02:12 PM

laugh

no photo
Wed 02/12/14 02:10 PM

Is this site all about sex, it seems like a lot of men on here are interested in nothing else.
There is a certain nationality I'm reffering to but I can't say or I'll be classed as a racist, but they do make nice curry:wink:

I had chicken curry for the first time last week, it's really really good...

I think most men obsess about sex. And some women, too...whatever works.

Chicken curry for the first time last week.
Where have you been, Marshappy

Vermont. Same thing.:tongue:

Now that made me smile, although I think you may have upset the Vermont contingency on here.
Sarcasm is always good

I love Vermont, but it is a different world. I wish I could move there, but the extreme cold is very bad for me.

no photo
Wed 02/12/14 02:08 PM
Jeans and a pink hoodie from the university where I used to teach.

no photo
Wed 02/12/14 02:08 PM
I really need to work on my temper. I've given myself a huge headache. For no good reason....I also need to learn make my coffee stronger; I got used to good Vermont coffee all week and now my own is straight swill...grumble

no photo
Wed 02/12/14 02:05 PM
Looks really good. Excellent text and your pics are awesome, I'm sure you won't have trouble finding anyone. Good luck anyway.flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/12/14 02:05 PM

Is this site all about sex, it seems like a lot of men on here are interested in nothing else.
There is a certain nationality I'm reffering to but I can't say or I'll be classed as a racist, but they do make nice curry:wink:

Chicken curry for the first time last week.
Where have you been, Marshappy

Vermont. Same thing.:tongue:

no photo
Wed 02/12/14 02:03 PM

no photo
Wed 02/12/14 01:48 PM

It's a day that is way too commercialized. I don't need a special day to remind the person I'm with that I love and care for them.
The best kind of dates are random spontaneous nights out OR evenings in, wrapped up together.
At first I felt all pathetic and sorry for myself for being home this Friday, alone! But why?! IF you don't have anyone to spend it with, it's just another day. Chocolate, a movie and wine for me;)

:thumbsup:

no photo
Wed 02/12/14 01:06 PM
That's beautiful.flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/12/14 12:08 PM

I'm afraid I'd have to put my children first. Even though I don't have any in real life. The children would be his as much as they would be mine. If we were married and he cheated, I'd leave him. I still don't see the point of getting married if you know you'd cheat. I'd teach my children to never stand for anyone's crap.

:thumbsup:

no photo
Wed 02/12/14 12:06 PM

I wish i was milky white like you. I hate these dark circles and tanned skin I have. I wouldn't have a problem finding a women to want me and a full-job if i were milky white

There are plenty of non-white people who have full time jobs and relationships. I'm the first person to admit that racism is still rampant, but in this case, your skin color is irrelevant; if you're unable to find a full time job or a relationship, there are other factors in play.

no photo
Wed 02/12/14 10:59 AM

how do we make the world a better place

Kill off all the bad people.

And buy everyone else a puppy.

And an orange kitten.

no photo
Wed 02/12/14 10:18 AM
That's awesome that you guys found each other again! I agree with Mississippgal about maybe taking a nap before you talk so you don't fall asleep? I hope it works out for you guys this time.flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/12/14 10:09 AM

why those a lady just stop talking to someone suddenly?

Silence is already a reply in itself.

This.

no photo
Tue 02/11/14 10:03 PM

Too bad those wouldn't be automatic AK 47's, that'd be fun to get my hands on to shoot for real. I can't come down to West Virginia, make it too far for me to get my Michigan medicinal...smokin

I used to live in Michigan. Sometimes I miss it....ha, there are several people I'd love to get in front of a ****ing AK 47.....send on them on to hell quicker than expected....do the world a great favor....pitchfork

no photo
Tue 02/11/14 09:39 PM

Shells for my shot gun.smokin

What kind you need? I've got slugs or shot shells for 10 gauge, 12 gauge, 16 gauge, 20 gauge. Gee I kinda sound like a gun nut.devil

Ha, you need to come to West Virginia, you'd fit right in. They're having a sale on AK 47s down the road...can you imagine?laugh

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25