Community > Posts By > paintecards01

no photo
Sun 01/26/14 11:10 AM

Nope. But it'd be nice if a guy loved cats, coffee, and books.drinker

I love cats ... fried , baked, sauteed, etc.

One day, Kitty is going to claw your eyes out.laugh

no photo
Sun 01/26/14 11:09 AM
It doesn't have anything to do with your profile, some people are just rude and perverted.

no photo
Sun 01/26/14 11:06 AM

I've seen some gifs that played so fast you would think the design was to give someone a seizure. I just don't get why anyone would make one play so fast. That's why I wonder if people have that kind of control when they make them.

I think they might, I've never created a gif, but I'd assume they have control of the animation.

no photo
Sun 01/26/14 11:05 AM
Nope. But it'd be nice if a guy loved cats, coffee, and books.drinker

no photo
Sun 01/26/14 11:00 AM

Oh this is wicked.drinker

no photo
Sun 01/26/14 10:55 AM

Leigh, I said what I know about in the real world and I can only talk about that and not what I see on the internet or on television. That isn't the real world. Maybe I live in a little corner of the world on a little island but that's the world that I'm living in and I'm a guy and I speak to other guys.

Yes, my post was provocative. I'm sorry if you think that it was in any way disrespectful towards you or other women. That was certainly not my intention.

It was disrespectful to all older women, whether you intended it to be so is irrelevant, and no, it was not only Leigh who "thought so". The fact is that SOME younger men are attracted to SOME older women, SOME for the wrong reasons, but SOME for all the right reasons, and there is nothing your "opinions" can do to change that, so it is better to leave everyone to their own preferences and you keep to yours. After all, Tawt, some of them are quite happy in their relationships, and how can you argue with what works for them....the definitive answer is YOU CAN'T! JMHO

This, too.

no photo
Sun 01/26/14 10:53 AM

No disrespect to older women but it's just losers that can't get a girlfriend that think that they at least have youth on their side and that a woman will go for that.

I don't know any guy that prefers older women in the real world and they all want women their own age or young dolly birds. Of course there are some crackers in their forties and fifties but preference? Nah.

just because you say no disrespect does not mean that the comment is not disrespectful. It is plain out nasty Tawt.

I could say all younger women who go for older men just do so because they can't get someone their own age.

There could be some circumstances where that might be true, but I am sure there are many other reasons people prefer younger/older partners. Meh...I don;t really think about it all that much

but I do know a nasty comment when I see one

This.

no photo
Sun 01/26/14 10:48 AM
Welcome and good luck to you.

no photo
Sat 01/25/14 11:57 PM
laugh drinker Lazy is good.

no photo
Sat 01/25/14 11:48 PM

I'm sure sooner or later you will find a picture that will keep guys from looking at your profile. But chances are you'll always have someone looking at it just to better see what the picture is. hahaha

It's annoying, having to click on "who viewed me" to see a creepy guy and then click "remove." So exhausting. How about this one? It's not intriguing is it?

I don't delete any of that stuff. I don't want to spend the time clicking boxes and then trying to mass delete emails or anything else.

I don't get emails because of my filters, but every so often, there are views. I hate views.

no photo
Sat 01/25/14 11:30 PM
**** it, I'll stick with my pentacles, I like them. Deleting views isn't that much of a hardship, better than deleting emails.

no photo
Sat 01/25/14 11:24 PM

Wonderfully creepy.

no photo
Sat 01/25/14 11:23 PM

I'm sure sooner or later you will find a picture that will keep guys from looking at your profile. But chances are you'll always have someone looking at it just to better see what the picture is. hahaha

It's annoying, having to click on "who viewed me" to see a creepy guy and then click "remove." So exhausting. How about this one? It's not intriguing is it?

no photo
Sat 01/25/14 11:01 PM

Hawt.

no photo
Sat 01/25/14 10:52 PM
I still have a bit of mine left....the rest is loaned out.

no photo
Sat 01/25/14 10:49 PM
Ugh, the pic is of Aleister Crowley...I was hoping he was creepy enough to stop creepy guys from creeping onto my page.....

no photo
Sat 01/25/14 10:49 PM

Yes, this is fabulous.:heart:

no photo
Sat 01/25/14 09:30 PM
Do you find this photo off-putting? Like if you were a guy scrolling through the list and saw this photo, would you click on it?

no photo
Sat 01/25/14 09:29 PM
My fav numbers are 12 and 23.

no photo
Sat 01/25/14 09:26 PM
Something I find hard to understand, men who say one thing and do another. Make up your damned mind...grumble

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next