Community > Posts By > Vera

Vera's photo
Sun 04/28/19 09:31 AM
Have you ever experienced?
Have you ever experienced, when people have become so used to your generosity that they keep on asking you for credit, even you've said clearly no last time?
Have you ever experienced, when they call it friendship, or teamwork, even though profit of it only serves them?
Have you ever experienced, when you are tired of being used?
Have you ever experienced, when you want to change that and you are looking for the right words?

Vera's photo
Tue 04/16/19 01:54 PM
Stay like that and save men from "eating" your lipstick and makeup.
And as the other man said: a little mascara, maybe some flat pink lip balm that tastes ok, and you're set!

Vera's photo
Thu 04/11/19 01:02 PM
Edited by Vera on Thu 04/11/19 01:04 PM

scorching heat damn this summers:rage:

What about refreshing wind from the Arabian Sea? Keep cool!
Namastei

Vera's photo
Thu 04/11/19 12:53 PM

Only recently joined this site again after a long hiatus...Good to see that some things never change. People still hell bent on playing their dumb *** games...Seems to me that they'd limit their game playing to the courts or the ball fields...

Welcome back to Mingle2
and good luck to you.

For how long did you take a time out?

Vera's photo
Sun 04/07/19 12:21 PM
Edited by Vera on Sun 04/07/19 12:23 PM
Hello. Today were 3 Friend Invitations in my Recent Activities. But they never appeared. What shall I do?
Right now came number 4.

Vera's photo
Sat 04/06/19 10:49 AM

CBD oil is not a drug. It's made from hemp, which makes it an herb. CBD oil is not marijuana oil which has THC in it and is classified as a drug by the stupid feds. CBD is legal in all 50 states and sold over the counter. Same as all your herbal supplements. I use CBD rub for aches and pains in my muscles. Also used CBD oil vaping for pain before. Although I found the THC oil does more for you for pain then the CBD oil does. I have friends that have diabetes and they found CBD helps lower blood sugar. I would recommend getting a medical card if you are going to be using any type of THC alternatives for pain, diabetes, migraines, brain damage, stomach issues due to chemo or daily stomach problems, dimentia & alzheimer's and more. I have done years of research on both CBD and THC medicine. All works better then any real drug prescribed by a doctor!!!

Thanks for helping me to understand!

Vera's photo
Tue 04/02/19 07:13 AM
Hello dear son Rony! Wishing you the best for finding the love of your life, and also new friends from everywhere. God bless you son!

Vera's photo
Mon 04/01/19 07:57 AM

Welcome to the forums.

Hello dear Delightful! It is so amazing and same time a never ending lession to me, how you respond to everybody. You do it with patience, correctness, fairness, friendlyness and humor! God bless you!

Vera's photo
Sat 03/23/19 01:44 PM

i am not religious
so i dont need a heaven, or god , or god's , or ...

That's not bad, because it is your free will. One thing I want you to know is, we never know what life will bring, and when it's something which makes you to shout "O my God!", He will be there. That's all.

Vera's photo
Sat 03/23/19 04:34 AM
Hello, your profile is confusing. You are 59 years old and you still want children?

To reply to your topic. Here I found a true love, my loving and caring husband. And here I have the ministry called Online mom and sons, with more than 140 online sons. Young men, with innocent heart, dreaming of a true love, and of cause dreaming of sex.

Good luck to find your true love. God bless

Vera's photo
Tue 03/19/19 03:49 PM
Maybe those who use the app on their mobile, think you could be a scammer. It comes from your first picture, which shows you at younger age. It looks as if you are an actor. Scammers often use the picture of an attractive or a well known person. Some don't check all your pictures. If you wanna be successful, then better change your presentation.
Oh by the way, you don't say anything about the woman you are looking for. Listen, from your text I would think, this man is too busy for others, will I ever be his number one?

Good luck

Vera's photo
Sun 03/17/19 09:54 AM

... As for German accents, I would pick again the North of the country ...

"Moin moin!"

Vera's photo
Sun 03/17/19 09:39 AM
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, this video is not shown in Germany.

Vera's photo
Sat 03/16/19 07:14 AM
Hello and welcome!
How to trust? For me it is easy, I always invest my heart and the truth. Becsuse, the input determines the output. And the output is really great. I bless the scammers and then block them. That's okay. By Mingle2 God gave me the true loving caring husband. By Mingle2 God gave me the ministry "Online mom and Sons", with more than 140 online sons, from 28 countries and of any religion.
Be careful and pray to God to help you finding your love. God bless you. Mom Vera

Vera's photo
Tue 03/12/19 03:15 PM

What, if your husband became an overeater by the frustration to watching you making your own business and becoming richer and richer???

Vera's photo
Sun 03/10/19 04:17 PM
Wow, it must have taken many hours to describe how you see your situation.
I say it like this, for we have no chance to hear from your husband, how he sees it. Okay.

Some things in your text made me to go deaper.
Where is the love story of how it began? Seems not like love.
You complain and complain, to make him a looser in our eyes.
(Listen everybody!) It is so easy to put all guilt on the man!
No, we are not blind.
Your face doesn’t look like a suffering girl.
You know what you want and how to get it!
You know how to manipulate. But not on us!
It is so funny how you describe your future.
It’s all about money and riches.
But the money which you earned belongs to husband and wife together.
Means, at the end you wanna go like a thief. Oh, very interesting.
You want to move around to show your kids 50 American states?
For what? Children need a home and stability. When you take them on that trip, you separate them from their friends.
You have used too many words to explain.
Sorry, honestly saying, I think you are selfish,
without respect to your man, and no love for your children.
You just mention them as if they are puppets or if they are things of the household.

Go for divorce and leave the children for him.

Vera's photo
Sat 03/09/19 12:15 PM
Welcome here at Mingle2!
I really wish the best for you,
the one God has prepared for you!

Vera's photo
Fri 03/08/19 01:23 PM

Or how about...

Lady, I have never seen you wash your feet in the shower rant

Oh no. In this crazy world we all are hungry for respect. Even when she has lost her self respect, you still ows her respect. Before talking to her the window was her protection. But when you talk to her like this, you cross her boundary, without her allowens. And she feels as if you have stepped into her bathroom.
You know, you have the choice to live a life of fun, or you live a meaningful life. It's up to you. Okay, this lady felt great to be seen in the bathroom. There is nothing bad with it. You can give her the choice to stop that. And her self respect will grow again. And you know, why it will grow? just because you gave her respect and you accepted the window as her boundary and protection. Wow, that would be great, because both gonna feel good.
Hey, if a man would treat me with that respect, I would feel there is someone who cars.
God bless you!

Vera's photo
Thu 03/07/19 12:24 PM
I think, the 34 year old woman knows what she is doing every day. She enjoyes to be seen, otherwise she would cover the window.
Next time when you meet her somewhere, you can mention about it, by saying, "Oh hello dear neighbour. How are you? Did you know that your bathroom can be seen from the other side?" Means, you have had your fun, and now you treat her like a gentleman, giving her chance to react, and chance to change. This can be the beginning of a wonderful friendship or .....

Vera's photo
Tue 03/05/19 02:03 PM

This was a test to see where y'all would go with it.

A test? A test on those who walk with you here since years? Playing a test on those who honestly reply to you? Praising yourself to be so much caring?
If you really care you don't play tests on your "online friends", who pay attention and who stand by you. Thanks be to God for their lifes!!!

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 14 15