Community > Posts By > Vera

Vera's photo
Fri 03/01/19 10:24 AM

No....no "dude", go with it! Your pics and profile will drive chicks WILD!!!

... will drive chicks AWAY!!!

Vera's photo
Thu 02/28/19 12:53 PM

Why do I have so many 30 to 50 years old men looking at my posts and matching with me? I'm 65 years old. Where are the men my age?

It's not only for money. Some young men think about the qualities of an elderly woman. She knows herself and she has life experience. With her the times for Babies is over and she will not bother him to building a house. Her life has stability. Her children have their own life. And now it is time to enjoy life. I am 63 and my husband is very young. He is very caring and loving, and he never ask for money! It's a true love. I thank God!

*In the forums is a topicof how to identify scammers!
Wishing you the best and that love finds you!

Vera's photo
Thu 02/28/19 12:36 PM

You will find her, but not in this place. Maybe you already find her but you just take her for granted since you focus to find a dream girl instead of real girl or partner. However, good luck then. It will come, just pray.:blush:

Who told you? Only God knows!

Vera's photo
Thu 02/28/19 10:27 AM
Edited by Vera on Thu 02/28/19 10:45 AM

Vera you are doing well with your english ..... hopeyou find him love love waving

We got married in May 2014 in Islamabad. Still waiting for my husband to come. We are very happy and we talk every day. God will make a way where there seems to be no way. Amen

Vera's photo
Thu 02/28/19 09:06 AM

Does true love honesty exist?

Yes, yes! I've got one. The first true love in my life!
God bless you!

Vera's photo
Thu 02/28/19 09:03 AM

Maybe. But I never experienced it myself.

Don't give up. Out there must be a lady who loves cheesecake too!!!

Vera's photo
Wed 02/27/19 02:05 PM

....I actually allowed her to feel good about herself..... without promoting my own agenda..... not looking for a benny from this....I should at least get some sex from it!

Honestly speaking, I hope this lady will never ever read your text!!!

Vera's photo
Wed 02/13/19 09:56 AM
I’m waiting and waiting
I am waiting for you
Today wasn’t working
Tomorrow will do!

One day you’ll be coming
I will open the door
Embracing and holding
Whom I was longing for

We’ll be praising the Lord
All the days of our life.
Giving Him all the honor
Sweet husband and wife.

Sorry for my funny English ...

Vera's photo
Sat 02/09/19 06:20 AM
Assalamu aleikum dear son Awais!
Welcome at Mingle2. I hope you'll find what you are looking for. You look as if you are a little brother to Mohsin Abbas Haider, the blessed singer of your area. God bless you!

Vera's photo
Sun 02/03/19 11:56 AM
Hello hello new Mingler!
Honestly, for an age of 93 years you look great.
Lots of informations in your profile. For me it's too much, just like a checkup list, to mark YES or NO. The best and very touching is the last line: "Let's get together, turn the cell phones off and get to know each other. I'll try to hold your interests and I'm a good listener so I'll know how to stop talking so I can hear all about you."
May God bless you! Mom Rev. Vera

Vera's photo
Sun 02/03/19 11:40 AM
:cry:

Vera's photo
Sun 01/27/19 12:59 PM

The one who looks will find ... old German saying

Du hast ja Recht. You are right. The saying is based on the Bible:
Matthäus 7: 7-8 (LUTH)
7 Bittet, so wird euch gegeben; suchet, so werdet ihr finden; klopfet an, so wird euch aufgetan. 8 Denn wer da bittet, der empfängt; und wer da sucht, der findet; und wer da anklopft, dem wird aufgetan.
Matthew 7:7-8 (NIV)
7 Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 8 For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.

Dear Zickky, what God has done for me, He also can do it for you. Amen.

Vera's photo
Fri 01/18/19 04:07 PM

... The ONLY true Love I know is that of Jesus Christ.

That's the unconditional love of our Savior and Lord Jesus Christ.

Human Love is conditional upon your social and financial position so go for the money first. You'll find Love much more easily if you're not homeless and starving.

No, it's not about conditions. God has a plan for everyone's life. At age of 59 (now 63) God made me and my husband to meet by Mingle2! With God everything is possible. "Always doing wonders, hallelujah!" Amen. God bless you.
Mom Rev. Vera

Vera's photo
Fri 01/18/19 04:06 PM
Edited by Vera on Fri 01/18/19 04:08 PM

Vera's photo
Fri 01/18/19 12:35 PM
What's the meaning of this?

Vera's photo
Fri 01/18/19 12:15 PM
No no, dear son! God's Word says, you shall have life to the fullest! During the last days of 2018 I've got the impression: 2019 will be The Year of Completion! Amen. I hope and I pray this will happen to you too. I myself got married 4 and half year ago by Mingle2!!!
God bless you son! Mom (Rev.) Vera

Vera's photo
Tue 01/15/19 05:22 PM
I really appriciate the freedom of personal settings. It is even possible to change the user name. That's absolutly great! But people who never talked to me added me to their Favorites. I want to get free of them. How?

Vera's photo
Sat 01/12/19 02:54 PM
Edited by Vera on Sat 01/12/19 02:54 PM

just feeling hot

Hahaha, maybe it comes from your warm winter jacket?

Vera's photo
Thu 01/10/19 12:53 PM
Dictionary says: A drink credited with magical power; can make the one who takes it love the one who gave it

Vera's photo
Thu 01/03/19 09:13 AM
First of all a happy New Year and Welcome to Mingle2!
Don't be shy to fill your profile. Here in the forums are some wonderful people.
When I read your story it sounds like a never ending hanging in story. Honestly saying, love should give you wings to fly and make your heart blooming. You don't talk about feelings, about love. Don't waste time to study what's already over. And when it's over then close that door.
God had a reason to stop that relationship! There is so much life and love waiting for you. Fill your profile, snap a nice picture, and look forward what will happen. God bless you.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 14 15