no photo
Thu 12/13/12 12:14 AM
...rate me, rate me again.

What do you think of my profile? What can I improve?/

no photo
Wed 12/12/12 10:20 PM
New Zealand, Ireland, Germany, England..... basically a European tour.

no photo
Wed 12/12/12 10:12 PM
Chris Issak ~ Wicked Game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtfHk2hSlqA

no photo
Wed 12/12/12 09:55 PM
I guess it could be possible, at least in my mind. There have been many times in my life where things feel strangely familiar. It could also be genetic memory where you relive the sins and triumphs of your ancestors. I don't have the answers

no photo
Wed 12/12/12 09:44 PM

I know a few of them are here on Mingle.

laugh laugh laugh

Yea, with some of the stuff I read on here I wouldn't doubt it

no photo
Mon 12/10/12 12:43 AM
I'm sure many here will find your posts cutesie and enjoyable but I don't see them that way. Always speaking of yourself in the third person from your cat's perspective is very strange and makes me wonder if there's something off about you. The first post I read I thought it was interesting and imaginative but damm, how many of these posts have you made now? Time for a different approach IMHO

no photo
Mon 12/10/12 12:24 AM
We have a lot of homeless people on the island. I've heard a lot of states shipped many of their homeless here so now it's our problem instead of theirs. One man we give our cans and bottles to at my work because they are worth five cents each here. He is always very polite but talks to himself and obviously has some sort of mental illness. Many of them often wash themselves up in our public restroom at my work and stink up the whole place.

Many hang out on the beaches and there is a large community of them here. Churches here do provide food and entertainment for the homeless from time to time and I've been a part of that a few times. I feel sorry for them more then I think they're a nuisance.

no photo
Sun 12/09/12 11:52 PM
Being with the wrong woman for me is far worse than being lonely. Lonely I can deal with...

no photo
Sun 12/09/12 11:48 PM

I saw this tonight with my son. Very cool in 3d =)

no photo
Sun 12/09/12 11:32 PM
I check my account profile only to find I have no nudges, invites, or emails, then I head straight to the 'recent posts' to check out what people are talking about.

no photo
Sun 12/09/12 07:54 PM
I'm not allergic to animals so I don't know much about the topic. I think if your significant other was deathly allergic to your pet then there may be a problem and a big decision to be made. I think if I was truly in love with this person, I'd find a good home for my pet so I could be with them.

no photo
Sun 12/09/12 07:34 PM

A lot of people have a few drinks at the end of the day to relax. I see it no different except that it is safer and people who smoke are more docile then drinkers. It's now legal in Washington and Colorado, at least at the state level

Well, it is a bit different if you're with other people, as they have to smell and breath in what you're smoking. When you're drinking around other people, you're not forcing them to drink what you're drinking.

True, but pot smokers don't have to smoke around others. They can take their pipe or bong outside. IMO it's not that bad a smell anyway

no photo
Sun 12/09/12 07:05 PM
A lot of people have a few drinks at the end of the day to relax. I see it no different except that it is safer and people who smoke are more docile then drinkers. It's now legal in Washington and Colorado, at least at the state level

no photo
Sun 12/09/12 05:48 PM
For me, it depends on how bad the breakup was. I'm still friends with my last gf. It was a mutual break up and she moved back to the mainland with her kids. We chat online once in a while

My ex wife on the other hand, I consider her dead to me and would
rather never speak to her or lay eyes on her again. Harsh but true.

no photo
Wed 12/05/12 09:23 PM

Aside from weird encounters on trains it seems like I meet almost everyone off the internet in one capacity or the other, whether it be from a dating website or something or if it's a meetup site where I find writing groups.

I actually was talking to a really cool girl from Hawaii back in the day... so happy hunting.

If you can afford a smart phone apparently this one really popular site has this terrifying app where you can actually see if other people from the site are in the vicinity around you. Crazy, right?

I'm sure awesome girls from Hawaii exist, just not in my circles. Apparently you've meet one of them, that's cool. I find though that they don't use dating sites much and I probably need to get out a bit more to meet them

That app you speak of does sound a bit creepy

no photo
Mon 12/03/12 10:07 AM

never been stood up
never stood anybody up.

What she said

no photo
Mon 12/03/12 10:05 AM
The only person I've met from sites like these was a gal I met on MySpace and she was legit. I have yet to meet anyone off this site

no photo
Mon 12/03/12 01:18 AM
Are you from New Zealand? I've always wanted to go there, especially the South isle. I've met a few peeps here on the Big Isle from there and they're always really cool

no photo
Mon 12/03/12 12:15 AM
I think that the success of online dating relies a lot on location. I'm still on the site because I enjoy the forums. Recently though, a woman around my age and in my area signed up on the site and even viewed my profile. She's not my type but this has given me hope that maybe one day the girl for me might happen upon this site and maybe her and I could make a connection. A long shot I know, but it may actually be possible. Most other local profiles haven't been active for 'over a month'

I still think meeting someone in real life is far more effective but maybe online is possible, even for me. Or not...

no photo
Tue 11/27/12 03:31 AM
what EXACTLY is friends with benefits?

Sex with no attachments. Fk buddies