no photo
Mon 11/05/12 03:23 AM
I've had this idea in my head since I was a child that I'm supposed to be an inch or two taller than the woman in my life. I'm 5'11 and I married a woman who was six foot which I was fine with except maybe when she wore high heels and gloated about it. Now, I guess height in a woman doesn't matter so much to me anymore

no photo
Sun 11/04/12 11:25 PM

Wishful thinking and these daydreams of yours won't change your situation, nor mine. Morgan Fairchild may never come your way again but that doesn't mean there is no hope. At least, that's what I keep telling myself...

The daydreams do change my situation. It changes it by making me less uptight about the whole thing.

In fact, I had to decide at age twenty-five, after about five unsuccessful suicide attempts, whether I should continue with my then current lifestyle, or take up humour as a hobby.

When you can laugh at your own jokes, and then later, years later, when others start to laugh at your jokes, then the issue of "hope" loses a lot of its edge.

My recipe.

Humor me then and give this 'young' thirty year old your wisdom. I thought I had a good marriage but that ended abruptly and now you and I are in the same situation. I find it easy to be cynical and at times I'm just that, tell me there's hope. That's what I want to hear. Tell me it's all going to be alright. If not, at least make a good joke about it

no photo
Sun 11/04/12 10:52 PM

I'm sure you've had friends, colleagues, family, ask you this question. Why do you think you are single?

1. I have no friends, never had any.

2. Colleagues couldn't care less whether I eat breakfast with King Kong and do the rhumba with Eva Braun.

3. My family is too painfully aware why this I never got married. Esp. my exes and the grandchildren.

Why do I think I am single? I loved my wife too much. I knew she'd be incomparably better off if I never married her.

In fact, she is still completely unaware of my existence. Her name is Raquel Welch, then she anglocised it to Morgan Fairchild in the seventies.

Wishful thinking and these daydreams of yours won't change your situation, nor mine. Morgan Fairchild may never come your way again but that doesn't mean there is no hope. At least, that's what I keep telling myself...

no photo
Sat 11/03/12 09:11 PM
No, not today. I usually get an I love you from my son but he was at a sleepover last night and at his mom's tonight. I guess I could count the one from luv2roknroll though, so it's a yes. Somebody loves me :heart: :banana:

no photo
Sat 11/03/12 09:07 PM
He's a fellow guitar player so he gets a thumbs up from me :thumbsup: drinker

no photo
Sat 11/03/12 09:03 PM
Fiddles and banjos

no photo
Sat 11/03/12 08:51 PM
Yes

Ever been caught masterbating?

no photo
Sat 11/03/12 08:49 PM
Magic Mushrooms smokin

no photo
Sat 11/03/12 04:02 PM
No

Ever worked at a supermarket?

no photo
Sat 11/03/12 04:00 PM
Yes

Ever have a bird for a pet?

no photo
Sat 11/03/12 03:58 PM
You're crazy!

no photo
Sat 11/03/12 03:57 PM
No, what the hell is that?

Have you ever dressed up as batman?

no photo
Sat 11/03/12 03:53 PM
Yes, in Oregon

Have you ever rode a horse?

no photo
Sat 11/03/12 03:51 PM

Yes

What is the answer to life, the universe and everything?

Have you ever is the name of the game.

Sorry, I had a brain fart. Have you ever danced naked?

no photo
Sat 11/03/12 03:49 PM
Yes

no photo
Sat 11/03/12 03:47 PM
No

no photo
Sat 11/03/12 03:45 PM
No

no photo
Sat 11/03/12 03:41 PM
That's what she said

no photo
Sat 11/03/12 03:38 PM
Who hasn't?

Ever been to Hawaii?

no photo
Sat 11/03/12 03:37 PM
The voices in my head

1 2 5 6 7 8 10 12 13