no photo
Mon 11/26/12 11:35 PM

It didn't work. I want my money back!

Here ya go. flowerforyou

Everything might not be okay but your gesture made it less not okay. Okay? Thanks Ruth drinker flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 11/26/12 11:16 PM
Edited by WithOrWithoutYou on Mon 11/26/12 11:16 PM

I'm new to dating. I've been the kind of guy, who wouldn't walk up to a girl and start talking. I'm shy and just looking for a girl that wants to have fun and would be fun to hangout with. I don't really know what to do to get a girl to notice me. Someone, please help..

First off, I'm no expert and I have a few of the same issues as you so take this with a grain of salt.

Outward appearance is important to make a good impression. You don't have to be Brad Pitt but you do need to put some thought and energy in the type of person you are trying to convey. Do you keep good hygiene? Do you put much thought into what you wear, hairstyle, etc? If you do, that's a start.

Get your shiz together. Hopefully you're not living in your Mom's basement playing Call of Duty day and night. You have a decent job, a car, and a career path in mind with goals on getting there. You have enough money to date and buy gifts for her once and a while

You need to work on being confident. Everyone is different so you need to accept yourself for who you are, not what you aren't. Find the things that make you unique and what you enjoy and turn them into a career you want to wake up to in the morning, or at least take those things that define you to build confidence around. You are good at something

Learn how to be comfortable with women in general. They might be eighty years old, it doesn't matter, just talk and learn to be more at ease around them. Once it becomes natural to speak to women at any age, no matter how they look, it's now second nature to speak to a woman you may be attracted to. It becomes an easy going conversation she will respond to rather than a tense ordeal you're probably used to that leaves her looking for the exit.

Now keeping her once you've got her, I haven't figured that one out yet...

no photo
Mon 11/26/12 10:39 PM
I imagine it might be fun for a while, but ultimately not what I would consider ideal for me. I'd probably end up having feelings for her eventually which would throw a monkey wrench in the whole FWB philosophy.

no photo
Mon 11/26/12 03:45 AM

It didn't work. I want my money back!

no photo
Mon 11/26/12 02:52 AM
Edited by WithOrWithoutYou on Mon 11/26/12 02:52 AM
Rich Mullins and a Ragamuffin Band

Concert in Indiana 1997

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsb7_yqOWkM

I agree, most "Christian" music sucks but I dare anyone to watch the whole video and claim they weren't touched in some way, atheist, agnostic or something else. Rich Mullins is a legend in my book and I wish there were more people like him. Extremely talented and down to earth. If you've never heard a hammer dulcimer you are in for a treat. Again, I dare you to watch it, the whole thing

no photo
Sun 11/25/12 12:35 AM
Oh, and there's no promise you can come back to the present

no photo
Sun 11/25/12 12:18 AM
You met a crazy scientist who has created a time machine that can travel into the past but not the future. It's been tested and works perfectly. He asks where and what year you want to go.

What is your answer and why?

no photo
Thu 11/22/12 12:23 AM
Ruby Sparks

It was sort of a chick flick only more intelligent. I think it illustrates well relationship dynamics and the consequences of trying to change your partner to suit what you think you want

no photo
Wed 11/21/12 11:57 PM
Welcome to the site! I'm no expert in creating a dating profile that works but to me you seem to make a good argument.

Maybe one day I'll find a winning combo of an awesome username, headline, pictures and essay that will have them knocking down my doors. Okay, I'm being a bit sarcastic, not about what you wrote, just dating sites in general being that I haven't had a lot of luck with them. Just saying hi to someone your attracted to offline I think can be far more effective, plus they aren't halfway around the world. Your results may vary

no photo
Mon 11/19/12 03:23 PM
Umm.... what were we talking about? I saw your picture Abby and my mind went in a different direction winking

no photo
Sun 11/18/12 09:39 AM
Edited by WithOrWithoutYou on Sun 11/18/12 09:39 AM
Amy Winehouse ~ Love is a Loosing Game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMO5Ko_77Hk

no photo
Sat 11/17/12 06:10 PM
I'm definitely not alone in seeing strange lights in the sky. I don't see how anyone can deny the existence of ufos. All we're talking about here is Unidentified Flying Objects which have been seen by thousands of people. They are unidentified because the shape, the speed and the way they move, seem to defy everything we, the public, know about current aircraft technology.

What they are is up for speculation, but don't think that just because someone believes in the existence of ufos or claims to have seen one, that they are all tin foil hat wearing lunatics. You'd be insulting a large number of people including some predominant people like astronauts, pilots, and military personnel to name a few. Undoubtedly, there is something strange going on in the skies above

no photo
Sat 11/17/12 12:10 PM
Edited by WithOrWithoutYou on Sat 11/17/12 12:11 PM
This is the best picture I could find that somewhat resembles the one I saw

no photo
Fri 11/16/12 09:52 AM
Edited by WithOrWithoutYou on Fri 11/16/12 09:56 AM

All I know is that I've seen one with my own eyes and it wasn't a damm weather balloon. I don't think it was green men either. I do believe that the higher ups have toys some of us can't imagine. The one I saw was huge, triangular shaped, slow moving, and completely silent. Half a dozen other people were with me and can back up my story.

Large? Triangular? Slow moving? Sounds like you saw a star destroyer!

(See star wars opening scene)

It didn't look like a star destroyer. It had large lights in a V shape, a bit like planes in formation except it definitely wasn't. It seemed to take the complete V shape only you could see the stars through the body of it, almost like they were projecting the stars above on the bottom of it for cloaking except it wasn't completely seamless

no photo
Fri 11/16/12 01:39 AM

Pringles, you are very evil and addicting. What foods or habits are you drawn to even though you hate them? Love to hate them, hate them because you love them?

That's easy...smoking. I love it, but I hate being addicted to anything and that includes smoking. I quit trying to quit several years ago when smoking became a political/social issue and people started to look down on smokers as social pariahs. Being the champion of the underdog, I created SLFFSSAC (Smokers' Liberation Front Firebombing Society & Social/Athletic Club), but had to disband it when they declared war on terror, anarchists & smokers. (My lawyer said something about not being a recognized charity & something else about legally indefensible positions...I forget exactly).

I now spend my days unemployed as much as possible (smoking is now frowned on in the workplace), staying away from doctors & hospitals, stores & malls (smoking prohibited), staying off buses and away from schools, universities & people in general because they make funny faces when I get too close with a smoke in my hand.

Fortunately, there are some like-minded, smoking souls left and I enjoy sitting in their houses, or in back alleys (which are about the only places left where we can enjoy our smoking freedom) smoking with them. The back alley scene has introduced me to a whole new class of fine people addicted to all kindsa stuff.

Outcasts abandoned by so-called "civilized society" have to stick together, and there are almost enough of us now to start our own country (a republic). Once we've done that, we'll be able to start living like human beings again; we'll be able to work as productive members of a free, egalitarian society that respects individual freedom. Anyone will be welcome to join, but be warned...If you insist on breathing "fresh air", you'll probably have to hang out in the back alleys.

I say fukkum, except I am still sporting my box of altoids so god forbid, they don't smell my tobacco breath. It must be awful for them. Accepted twenty-first century prejudice.

no photo
Fri 11/16/12 01:00 AM
I don't put myself out there much and I admit I'm a bit naive when it comes to the dating scene. I've only been rejected once but for me it was a big deal and not something I would like to experience again if I can avoid it. I have been with some amazing woman but only a few which is how I'd like to keep it. I'm not a try before you buy kind of person, maybe too cautious or afraid of refection, but that's just how I am at the moment

no photo
Fri 11/16/12 12:36 AM

Limitless. I really liked it too

no photo
Thu 11/15/12 11:52 PM
Go with the Intel for twenty bucks more. I've seen issues with ultra cheap AMD processors. I think you'd be happier with the Intel processor and gpu. My two cents

no photo
Thu 11/15/12 01:37 AM
All I know is that I've seen one with my own eyes and it wasn't a damm weather balloon. I don't think it was green men either. I do believe that the higher ups have toys some of us can't imagine. The one I saw was huge, triangular shaped, slow moving, and completely silent. Half a dozen other people were with me and can back up my story.

no photo
Wed 11/14/12 01:12 PM

If this was a contest, I'd win hands down. I don't even remember all the weird stuff I've eaten.

Fried scorpions on a stick

Congealed water buffalo blood

Fried grub worms

Rancid fried grub worms

Goat eyeballs (at a very fancy party given by the crown prince of Saudi Arabia)

Haggis (not for the faint of heart!)

And then I see people who won't even suck the head on a boiled crayfish ... sad really.:wink:

Yea, I'd say so far you're the winner noway ill