no photo
Sun 10/28/12 10:31 PM

do u think it can work?

I've calculated the odds and it doesn't look pretty. There about the same as a Kenyan becoming president of the United States, er um, yea.......... so I guess it's possible

no photo
Sun 10/28/12 10:21 PM

Sense my divorce I've been involved with a number of women. At some point they all asked the same question. "Where is this going?"

I thought things were fine just as they were. I had my space, she had hers. We saw each other when we wanted and if it was inconvenient, we didn't. I was happy and she seemed happy too.

Why does it have to be going someplace?

What's to be gained by getting married that a couple doesn't already have?

My last girlfriend and I were together a year, that's when she started hinting she wanted more. She compared me to her ex husband in that in less than a year he proposed to her and I got the feeling that's what she expected of me but I wasn't ready for that again just yet. I really liked her but we met at the wrong time and we both had differing expectations. You both need to be on the same page or it won't work

no photo
Sun 10/28/12 09:44 PM
I fix and network computers for a living and have been doing so for a decade. I'd be glad to bestow some of my knowledge if you're interested. I'd need to know your if this is something you want to learn and how tech savvy you already are and maybe I can direct you to some worthwhile sites to learn a bit of what I do

no photo
Sun 10/28/12 09:31 PM

Everyone doing on this Sunday evening? Lots of crazy weather all over the place

Nothing special going on for me tonight. Fortunately though, the weather here is not crazy. It's pretty much the same year round, eighty to eighty-five. Sure, we get the occasional hurricane, tropical storm, tsunami, or lava flow but those are few and far between.

no photo
Thu 10/25/12 01:19 AM
Edited by WithOrWithoutYou on Thu 10/25/12 01:19 AM
Alexander - Glimpses

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frbb46OP1zo&feature=related

no photo
Tue 10/23/12 11:42 PM
Ignore that he's the epitome of a cult leader and she looks possessed or drunk or something. They probably smell bad too but it's f*ing brilliant music.

Edward Sharpe And The Magnetic Zeroes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWIvfE01J0k

no photo
Tue 10/23/12 03:26 PM
Ashley Moore ~ Satisfied

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnMIghGwZ4k&feature=related

no photo
Mon 10/22/12 10:15 PM
Ready or not, it will come. I plan on not dying myself, I don't know about you...

no photo
Mon 10/22/12 01:19 AM
Edited by WithOrWithoutYou on Mon 10/22/12 01:22 AM
You wouldn't understand
You think you would but you wouldn't
It's all in my head, not yours
It's all in my head, don't go there

This ringing in my ears
It doesn't go away
Lay my head on the pillow
These dreams are here to stay

I'm slipping and sliding
I'm flipping and flying away
I'm drowning and sighing
I'm wishing you'd take me away

Is there an answer?
I wish I knew
Is there an angel?
Not in this moment

As lucid as it seems
She keeps haunting my dreams
I try and make peace
But it comes over me

In my head there's this creature that won't let me sleep
I die a thousand deaths but it's not enough
Spiraling like a hurricane
Diving to the depths
Where are you when I am in need?

I'm slipping and sliding
I'm flipping and flying away
I'm drowning and sighing
I'm wishing you'd take me away

There's this memory
There's this memory
There's this memory
There's this memory

no photo
Sun 10/21/12 07:53 PM

No... God is not real

Blunt and to the point. I admire that but what is your reasoning?

no photo
Sun 10/21/12 07:06 PM

My 2 cents (even though I think the rate has gone up). My sweetie pie said to me the other day when giving me one of those looks "your very loving". I thought that was such a cool thing to tell someone. It also makes a lot of sense. I enjoy being loving, and I enjoy when others share in that love. I'm not sure if "what about me?" cuts it, and get the feeling that many live in "what about me land" when they should just be their own loving self. Love is like a wonderful fragrance that tends to fill the room when it enters. People who spend time in sour mode usually find temporal love at best, and I think sadly miss out on their true (better) self. Others around them miss out as well, and maybe one of those others is actually the one.

Another thing is (I think) the nature of people. Months, maybe a year ago, I put up an honest thread that said "where are you" or something to that effect. I don't think I got one response from that. I thought that was so odd, and never sent out the vibe that I was looking or available again on here. Sites need to let down their guard a little I think. They need to be about caring more than the fears of not having. I get approached by a lot of nice caring people on here and hope that I share love with them in return and not injecting them with rejection or fear. Love and being lovely go hand and hand, and I believe swings to the positive side of life and not the negative. If you spend your time building a pool yet don't keep the water refreshing and clean, why would anyone want to swim in it with you.

how many cents is that?

I'm flattered my topic summoned the wise man. Your two cents are priceless, seriously. I have respect for you and will take your words to heart.

no photo
Sun 10/21/12 06:46 PM
Old Enough ~ The Raconteurs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qahZ-whM6o&feature=related

no photo
Sun 10/21/12 04:56 PM
The Raconteurs - Blue Veins

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxZ9Q7OrnvE&feature=relmfu

no photo
Sun 10/21/12 11:42 AM

It is by revelation that people experience who God is. Some bravely go through life believing despite any definite interaction with God. I wanted God not to exist, but when you have had many supernatural signs & wonders happen like I have had, you believe

I know what you mean. Too much has happened in my life to not believe that something is behind the scenes pulling the strings but sometimes I ponder the nature of it. God is love it's said, but I wonder sometimes...

no photo
Sun 10/21/12 11:26 AM
Edited by WithOrWithoutYou on Sun 10/21/12 11:27 AM
Boys to Men

no photo
Sun 10/21/12 11:19 AM
Yeah yeah yeahs

no photo
Sun 10/21/12 12:58 AM

do you believe in free will?

I understand what you're getting at but understand I'm a bit pissed at the moment. Maybe this is payback for my forefathers or something but I don't feel I deserve the fate I've been handed. But God works in mysterious ways so I'm told....

no photo
Sun 10/21/12 12:37 AM
I remember a friend saying that if me and my now ex don't make it, nobody can. I feel I let her down cause we didn't make it. Where is "god" in all this? I'm not sure anymore. Forgive me for doubting....

no photo
Sun 10/21/12 12:13 AM
So, is God real? Which god are we talking about? What moves you to believe so?

no photo
Sat 10/20/12 11:50 PM

I've been on a few dating websites with absolutely no results unfortunately for me. I know for some of you, you have met your sweetheart this way and I applaud you for that. It just doesn't seem to work for me though. No one in my general area I live in seems to use these sites. I do get plenty of Russian and Nigerian emails but something just doesn't seem right about them. I'd love to love someone but it seems I've been there and done that and maybe love won't come back my way again. I leave open the possibility but life seems to want to **** you over. Am I alone in my assessment?

Sadly not. Internet dating is a luck of the draw game. I do mean game. Some seem to treat it as such instead of taking it seriously. I get the feeling you aren't as social as some people are. You're shy, an introvert. Like me. We don't campaign ourselves that much and this is what we get in return: slim odds. Mostly just odd people in my world. Maybe you should post a fyler or something. "Want a date, you interested?" As unorthodox as that sounds, it could lift your spirits. I get the feeling you personally don't take chances when good things come your way. Just a vibe I'm getting. And your main problem is quite frankly you are limiting yourself to JUST your surroundings. Where's the fun in that? What if someone you've been searching for all your life lives in the states? Or even Oregon? California? New York? Don't limit yourself, only people who wish to be alone do this. Doesn't sound like you wanna be alone. Good luck, cause that's all it is.

You probably know me more than anyone else on this site and yes, I am an introvert which doesn't help when trying to meet someone. I think I could be a great companion to the right woman, I just haven't found her yet, and dating sites don't seem to bring me any closer. I want someone local which I've explained to you many times

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 12