Community > Posts By > Intrepid00

Intrepid00's photo
Mon 06/22/09 05:06 AM

I know there is and even if I stand alone, I can still bang as well as I could when I was "normal" so that stigmatism is a bunch of crap...at least when it comes to me, I can't speak for others; everyone is effected differently:wink:

So what's the problem here? Sounds like you don't really have one. You're young and attractive, get down to bidness!!
The problem is what I initially stated. It doesn't matter what I can or can't do. For some reason I can't get a girl if my life depends on it.

Intrepid00's photo
Sun 06/21/09 04:29 PM

There is a bias against people in wheelchairs about their ability to be physically intimate. You should try some suggestive flirting?
lol yeah, I know there is and even if I stand alone, I can still bang as well as I could when I was "normal" so that stigmatism is a bunch of crap...at least when it comes to me, I can't speak for others; everyone is effected differently:wink:

Intrepid00's photo
Sun 06/21/09 04:25 PM

You should definitely think positive.
Remember, the end of the world is coming on Dec 21 2012 anyway so we only got a few years left....so party like it's 2011.
you know I'm starting to wonder if it really is? Even NASA is talking about certain unprecendented problems in 2012...I dunno, never been a doomsday ethusiast but this has A LOT of backing...

Intrepid00's photo
Sat 06/20/09 08:00 AM
Edited by Intrepid00 on Sat 06/20/09 08:02 AM
frustrated yeah, I didn't say I only was looking to meet foriegn women, I'm just openminded to meeting women from all over the world as opposed to the closeminded; "you must live within 50miles to message this person". I've dated two foriegn girls; one from Germany and one from Egypt and they really were more sincere in my experience than a lot of American women but I really don't care if your from New York or Moscow. Oh, and i'm just a negative person...just who I am. I'm a headcase haha!frustrated

Intrepid00's photo
Sat 06/20/09 06:25 AM
You know I've joined several online dating sites over the last several years and have sent out tons of messages to women and very, very rarely do I get a response. I am paralyzed from the waist down and it I don't hide it anymore but I did for a long time, never mentioned it and I still got very few responses. Since throughout my adult life I've often been considered a cute, goodlooking guy, online sites like this make me question whether my pics don't do me justice, or if I'm just not goodlooking. Prior to my car accident I did very well with women; now I couldn't get laid in a morgue lol but I do wonder why so few women respond

Intrepid00's photo
Sat 06/13/09 07:45 PM

I've broken up your post, my eyes almost fell out of my skull, trying to read it...no offense...+ {add hangover)

I have a very close female friend who is 23, intelligent, classy and absolutely drop dead gorgeous. She is honestly one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen and I used to have a serious crush on her; Hell, I'd still love to get with her lol, however she has some issues when it comes to guys.

You don't have to have money, or be goodlooking, or treat her with respect to get her. In fact, it's a prerequisite to dating her that you have been to jail, are addicted to hardcore drugs(preferably heroin), have at least 86 tatoos, are a white trash scumbag, and treat her like ****.

I met her through a kid that used to be my friend and he was a heroin addict who is in jail right now and he stole from her, lied to her, etc. so even though she still loved him I encouraged her to date other people.

So the first guy she finds is a short and borderline fat dirtball, who just got out of jail, has tatoos on his neck and FACE, and is addicted to painkillers.

They stopped seeing each other when he told her to meet him somewhere one night, never showed up and never called her again. Now she is with another guy who just got out of jail and is one of the biggest scumbags I've ever seen but that isn't my problem with him.

First, before they were seeing each other I had met his friend at a party and he seemed cool so we exchanged #'s and decided to hang out sometime. Well, when I called him to see if he wanted to do something, he kept pushing for me to bring this girl with me and I knew he was married and she wouldn't be interested in him anyway so I asked him who was coming and he named two girls.

Come to find out later, he wanted me to bring her because the scumbag was going and wanted to make a move. It was a setup. Then last Sat. night I get a call from her at midnight hysterical telling me the scumbag left her alone at a subway station in the middle of the worst neighborhood in Philadelphia and she was worried.

I know that place and you don't leave a pretty, young, nieve, white girl there in the middle of the night! So then she texts me that he came back high on heroin and she was crying. He left her there alone while he went off bought heroin and got high! So she told me he was paying for a cab for her to get home, otherwise I was gonna pick her. Well, I thought she was done with him. Then Mon. she texts me asking me not to tell anyone about what happened Sat. night.

To make a long story short she got back with him!!!?? I kind of exploded on her but I told her to have some self-respect and that I cared about her and didn't want to see guys do this stuff to her, that she was better than that. She responded angrily and we haven't talked since. I don't know what to do.

Is it my place to intervene? Is there anything I can do but watch her make the same mistake over and over again? I want to help her but I don't know how...

alright,here is the short version:

-You know a girl who looks really good and you know her for a while.
-She dates a scumbag out of jail,a drug addict.
-You want to know how you can help her.

Answer: She is 23, if she wants to date the scumbag let her learn it the hard way. Tell her you warned her many times, and she refuses to change her mind, than it's her fault from this point on.

but she REPEATEDLY DATES SCUMBAGS only, over and over again and they all **** her over and she still goes for them?

Intrepid00's photo
Sat 06/13/09 02:40 PM
Edited by Intrepid00 on Sat 06/13/09 02:40 PM

You dont need ta save her chum. She's doin exactly what she want to be doin...by the way...just cuz she good lookin dont mean she aint a dirtbag herself. I wonder if she's done time. I wonder if she likes these excons cuz they gots the best dope. hmmm.
Well, she is from a lower class neighborhood and the expression "You can take the girl outta the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto outta the girl" certainly may apply here however as far as drugs or doin time? NOOO, I know her too well and it's not just her looks. She exudes class, is well dressed and educated

Intrepid00's photo
Sat 06/13/09 02:36 PM

My 2 cents:
1. She seems to not care about you even as a friendthink think
2. She is not a true friend and she is using you
3. Here's a bridge: slaphead slaphead slaphead get over it and say buh bye to the past....waving waving waving
4. 2. Run the other way/forget about her and move drinks on:banana: :banana:
she does care about me though; her actions...she's done a lot for me that no one else would do...I don't see what that has to do with her being wacked when it comes to guys and not wanting to listen to me

Intrepid00's photo
Sat 06/13/09 01:50 PM
I have a very close female friend who is 23, intelligent, classy and absolutely drop dead gorgeous. She is honestly one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen and I used to have a serious crush on her; Hell, I'd still love to get with her lol, however she has some issues when it comes to guys. You don't have to have money, or be goodlooking, or treat her with respect to get her. In fact, it's a prerequisite to dating her that you have been to jail, are addicted to hardcore drugs(preferably heroin), have at least 86 tatoos, are a white trash scumbag, and treat her like ****. I met her through a kid that used to be my friend and he was a heroin addict who is in jail right now and he stole from her, lied to her, etc. so even though she still loved him I encouraged her to date other people. So the first guy she finds is a short and borderline fat dirtball, who just got out of jail, has tatoos on his neck and FACE, and is addicted to painkillers. They stopped seeing each other when he told her to meet him somewhere one night, never showed up and never called her again. Now she is with another guy who just got out of jail and is one of the biggest scumbags I've ever seen but that isn't my problem with him. First, before they were seeing each other I had met his friend at a party and he seemed cool so we exchanged #'s and decided to hang out sometime. Well, when I called him to see if he wanted to do something, he kept pushing for me to bring this girl with me and I knew he was married and she wouldn't be interested in him anyway so I asked him who was coming and he named two girls. Come to find out later, he wanted me to bring her because the scumbag was going and wanted to make a move. It was a setup. Then last Sat. night I get a call from her at midnight hysterical telling me the scumbag left her alone at a subway station in the middle of the worst neighborhood in Philadelphia and she was worried. I know that place and you don't leave a pretty, young, nieve, white girl there in the middle of the night! So then she texts me that he came back high on heroin and she was crying. He left her there alone while he went off bought heroin and got high! So she told me he was paying for a cab for her to get home, otherwise I was gonna pick her. Well, I thought she was done with him. Then Mon. she texts me asking me not to tell anyone about what happened Sat. night. To make a long story short she got back with him!!!?? I kind of exploded on her but I told her to have some self-respect and that I cared about her and didn't want to see guys do this stuff to her, that she was better than that. She responded angrily and we haven't talked since. I don't know what to do. Is it my place to intervene? Is there anything I can do but watch her make the same mistake over and over again? I want to help her but I don't know how...

Intrepid00's photo
Sun 05/31/09 05:42 PM

i read alot of threads and have an idear who the main bloggers are, ive seen alot of funny & honest & inteligent well read people and some just damn beautifull people here.
my question is how come your here, is it that youve all got partners and use this site as an online comunity or what cos if your all singal ive no hope
I don't know man. I come on here sometimes when I'm just plain bored. I got paralyzed from about the waist down in a car accident a couple yrs ago and since then my social life has taken a serious dive lol. Especially with women

Intrepid00's photo
Sun 05/31/09 05:42 PM

i read alot of threads and have an idear who the main bloggers are, ive seen alot of funny & honest & inteligent well read people and some just damn beautifull people here.
my question is how come your here, is it that youve all got partners and use this site as an online comunity or what cos if your all singal ive no hope
I don't know man. I come on here sometimes when I'm just plain bored. I got paralyzed from about the waist down in a car accident a couple yrs ago and since then my social life has taken a serious dive lol. Especially with women

Intrepid00's photo
Sat 05/23/09 12:06 AM

Dude,

You shouldn't have mentioned anything about your money. Cuz you are about to get bombarded with messages from the few mingle skanks who are all of a sudden gonna totally love you...

...because...

...of...

...your...

...money.

And if you pick one, you'll always wonder if she really loves you for you.

I get a feeling though that you really don't mind some superficial ho, as long as you have someone.

But...

Wait. Don't be desparate. If you got all the money in the world, why don't you get on one of those pay dating sites... You'll get a better selection and this time, don't mention your money until after you find someone who loves you for you.
you people are reading WAYYY too much into that man. The last thing I want is some fake ass bimbo money can buy

Intrepid00's photo
Sat 05/23/09 12:02 AM

Just curious...did you get a response back, Lady?

Nope, not at all. I wasn't expecting one, though, so it's all good :)

Hmmm...why am I not surprised? slaphead
actually she did get a response but I don't spend all day on this site like some people do apparently. My attitude is nothing but more positive than any person you ever met in my situation and no one that knows me will tell you otherwise. I'm not "bitter" except at you right now, I feel like it's not fair to people with disabilities of any kind to be dismissed so quickly because there is something wrong with them. You are the exception if you dated disabled men, not the rule. I've become frustrated by it when people won't even look at me and I have walked many miles on the other side so I understand it but I realize now that I was wrong. As far as the money? I probably shouldn't have mentioned it, I wasn't calculating anything, I wasn't even thinking that way

Intrepid00's photo
Thu 05/21/09 09:25 PM
Edited by Intrepid00 on Thu 05/21/09 09:26 PM
Well haha, if I'd met any girls at school I wouldn't be asking. As far as the car, yeah when my father arrived at the hospital he was met by a minister who'd given me my last rites and told him I wasn't expected to live to see the light of day. The injuries I sustained were severe; both my lungs were punctured, I was bleeding internally and I broke just about everything including, my ribs, sternum, neck, back, leg,eye sockets and I shattered my ankle. I appreciate all the kind words...just wish for a quarter of the time I hear "you're a goodlooking guy, you'll find the right one" I could find someone who considers themselves the right oneohwell

Intrepid00's photo
Thu 05/21/09 09:01 PM

flowerforyou what a handsome guy you are..I sent you a friend request...flowerforyou drinker
thank you...where are all the girls like you??

Intrepid00's photo
Thu 05/21/09 08:59 PM

I posted a topic about being passed over for the last couple years because I was paralyzed in a car accident from my waist down and I was just wondering if there are any openminded women on here or if there are any men or women on here that know an attractive, interesting woman who wouldn't mind dating a 30 year old man who is in a wheelchair? I'm not interested in dating another person in a wheelchair. I've been there, done that and it really doesn't work very well but I'd be open to dating women with other disabilities, like amputies,etc. Thanks

Have you thought about taking a class at a community college? They have credited and non-credit classes for fun. Campuses are w/c friendly. There are so many different types of people there from all walks of life. It might be a good place for you to meet people.

Just a thought.
I'm in school :)

Intrepid00's photo
Thu 05/21/09 08:16 PM
I posted a topic about being passed over for the last couple years because I was paralyzed in a car accident from my waist down and I was just wondering if there are any openminded women on here or if there are any men or women on here that know an attractive, interesting woman who wouldn't mind dating a 30 year old man who is in a wheelchair? I'm not interested in dating another person in a wheelchair. I've been there, done that and it really doesn't work very well but I'd be open to dating women with other disabilities, like amputies,etc. Thanks

Intrepid00's photo
Thu 05/21/09 08:08 PM

Evian is right, don't ever tell them about your money. Good luck on your search, you will find someone who will love you for just being YOU! Welcome to the site. flowerforyou drinks
no, I just mentioned the $ to illustrate the point that I'll do anything to lose this wheelchair. Also I've tried dating girls in wheelchairs and trust me lol, it's just better if only one of us is disabled:wink:

Intrepid00's photo
Thu 05/21/09 07:54 PM
You know it's a real shame that I get dismissed instantly by women at first glance because I'm in a wheelchair. I wasn't born like this and I'll be damned if I'm going to die like this. I was injured in a car accident from about the waist down in a car accident 3years ago. There is so much more to me than a wheelchair, but only the women who take the time to get to know me are going to find that out. Even then though; I have this really good female friend who I relate to on every level, but I know the only reason we aren't a couple is because I'm in a wheelchair. I've always been told I'm a cute guy; tall and well built, nice smile and eyes. I really hope that there are openminded women out there who are willing to look past this. I've probably got more money than most people will see in a lifetime (thanks to a lawsuit stemming from the accident) and if I have to spend all of it to walk again then that is what I have to do. I'm frustrated with always being passed over because of this damn wheelchair. I understand people's feelings about it because I walked for almost 27 years, but now I realize it isn't right. This isn't a weakness, its a sign of strength. It's so much harder to live with a disability than it is to live without one. Trust me, I've lived on both sides of that coin

Intrepid00's photo
Thu 04/30/09 03:03 PM

Why would she think you're gay???? laugh laugh laugh laugh
cause I am...dumbass. She told a friend of mine she that she thinks I'm mad at her??