Community > Posts By > Intrepid00

Intrepid00's photo
Mon 06/16/08 11:24 AM
Thank you all for your input, and actually I have thought about going by a totally different name all together. I thought about Lennon, Dylan or Uptown (This one place I worked they all called me uptown or hollywood laugh

Intrepid00's photo
Mon 06/16/08 10:58 AM
Dave or David. Most of my life I've gone by Dave but I'm closing on 30 fast and besides; Dave reminds me of a fat guy sitting on the couch on Sunday drinking Natty Ice and watching football...David sounds stronger or sexier or something to me anywaylaugh laugh Which would you go by to da honiesbigsmile ?

Intrepid00's photo
Mon 06/16/08 02:04 AM

OK, I am stupid. Why does it upset you that she thinks your brother is cute? I don't get it.
Well, for starters, you are stupidlaugh laugh I'm 29, she's 28 and my bro is 26. 2)I had a HUGE crush on this girl for years. 3)It hurts that someone thinks my brother is cute and not me 4)I get it all the time...that was just one example.
I don't see what the ages have to do with it, he is only three years younger than she is. So you are saying that you are still holding on to this crush you had back in high school and now you are jealous of your brother? I think I get it. I don't even remember anyone from high school. I guess that is why I didn't get it.
NO IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HIGH SCHOOL OR THE CRUSH OR THE AGE ALTHOUGH THOSE ARE FACTORS THAT MAKE IT WORSE...THE FACT IS YES, I'M SERIOUSLY ****ING JEALOUS OF MY BROTHER BECAUSE IT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME, HE CAN HAVE ANY GIRL HE WANTS OR I WANT!!!!!

Intrepid00's photo
Sun 06/15/08 06:30 PM

OK, I am stupid. Why does it upset you that she thinks your brother is cute? I don't get it.
Well, for starters, you are stupidlaugh laugh I'm 29, she's 28 and my bro is 26. 2)I had a HUGE crush on this girl for years. 3)It hurts that someone thinks my brother is cute and not me 4)I get it all the time...that was just one example.

Intrepid00's photo
Sun 06/15/08 06:18 PM
Edited by Intrepid00 on Sun 06/15/08 06:19 PM
In high school I had this really big crush on this girl Brooke (as did pretty much everyone!laugh ) and we talked a few times or whatever. Then last year I went to a party at the grand opening of the salon where my best friend's gf works and found out beforehand that the Brooke I had a crush on in high school worked there as well and that she is my brother's gf Lisa's hairdresser. So at the party, Brooke comes up to me and we start talking and I mention that Lisa said hi and she's my brother's gf right? So Brooke looks at me startled and says "You mean YOU'RE Chris's brother?!"
"Yeah" I replied
"Oh, you're BROTHER is REALLY CUTE!!!" she says.brokenheart brokenheart sick sick noway sad

Intrepid00's photo
Sun 06/15/08 10:33 AM
I've lost myself in your deep brown eyes,
I make a sound like a thousand lonely cries,
I drop and swallow a million shards of broken glass,
maybe I can bleed out this disease at last,
maybe you'll convince me, this is all worth my time,
and my ardent desire, isn't a crime
with you it's impssible to tell,
if I'm flying toward heaven, or falling towards hell
you're the most beautiful flower, I've ever seen,
so I lie awake and try to dream,
In my reverie, you are mine for the day
the things I would show you,I'd take you away,
to a place of beauty,a world long lost,
I would buy you the sky,forget the cost,
you're worth every penny,if not more
my object of desire, the one I adore,
am I falling in love, or is this lust?
It's not me, it's your heart I don't trust,
I swear I would love you, till the earth burns in the sun,
and I'd hold you forever, until my last breath is drawn,
but I'm aware of the treachery that manifests in your smile,
the heads that turn when they walk by you,
so I guess it comes down to one man's pride,
I won't be just another, waiting in line,
not with you, not this time...

Intrepid00's photo
Sun 06/15/08 09:07 AM
nice:wink:

Intrepid00's photo
Sun 06/15/08 09:06 AM

Im beginning to think i will always be single..grumble grumble grumble
me too sad

Intrepid00's photo
Sat 06/14/08 12:18 PM

and you dont see a 30 year old man and a 18 year old girl at different stages???? Ive been through many different stages in my life.....youre still young and havent gone through as many and I have......but you are allowed to beg to differ......Im just Right!!!:wink: laugh laugh laugh laugh
I think it depends on the 30 year old man but I'm 29 and I JUST TURNED 29 but sure I've changed since 18 but the changes have been pretty subtle compared to going from 15-18 when you go from being a school boy living with your parents to an adult out in the world...so you can think you are right...but you aren'tlaugh laugh laugh

Intrepid00's photo
Sat 06/14/08 08:34 AM

jmobut I think 30 yr old men and 18 yr old women are at 2 totally different stages in their life! Most likely the 30 yr old man is really immature...noway
I beg to differ haha...If it was a 22 year old man and a 14 year old girl then yes, 2 different stages in life because the girl is in high school still cared for by her parents and the guy is out in the world dealing with life but if you are both adults then you are both out in the world dealing with life on life's terms.

Intrepid00's photo
Sat 06/14/08 08:03 AM

for 29-30 year old men to date 18 or 19 year old women? Or even if the men are older. In my opinion, age is just a number and you have to assess the person; not how old they are. As long as the woman is an adult it's ok in my opinion. What do YOU think??:smile:
me personally........i just love younger women.......when they stop talking!laugh
haha, I agree but actually I'm asking because I tend to be more compatable with younger women and I'm 29. someone mentioned parents but that makes no sense; I'm talking about ADULT WOMEN.

is it bcuz you're immature as well and are compatible with younger women bcuz they r immature as well???.....birds of a feather....jmo
honestly? yeah, I'm immaturelaugh but for me to date a girl so much younger she would have to be mature because I'm not 18 years old immature...more like 24 yrs. old haha. I look young for my age too though

Intrepid00's photo
Sat 06/14/08 07:45 AM

for 29-30 year old men to date 18 or 19 year old women? Or even if the men are older. In my opinion, age is just a number and you have to assess the person; not how old they are. As long as the woman is an adult it's ok in my opinion. What do YOU think??:smile:
me personally........i just love younger women.......when they stop talking!laugh
haha, I agree but actually I'm asking because I tend to be more compatable with younger women and I'm 29. someone mentioned parents but that makes no sense; I'm talking about ADULT WOMEN.

Intrepid00's photo
Sat 06/14/08 07:40 AM

Intrepid00's photo
Fri 06/13/08 07:40 PM
:smile: Thank you all for your help. itsjustdave's advice actually worked and to answer his question, I could get a browser up just one out of every 40 tries. It's all good now though! Thanx!!:smile:

Intrepid00's photo
Fri 06/13/08 07:38 PM
I know:wink: laugh

Intrepid00's photo
Fri 06/13/08 07:01 PM

wtf??? what??? happy

WTF is up with the um really nice OP telling women to do that... Anyone owes Dave a bj it'd be the OP... :angry:
who's the OP??? and PLEASE don't tell me its me!noway noway noway noway noway noway

damn, I can't even joke with these women!grumble laugh

Yep OP= Original Poster
Nah, you all are crazy!laugh I AM NOT the one!!!sad

Poor baby but that'll teach you to offer up the services of others.. laugh laugh

Intrepid00's photo
Fri 06/13/08 06:18 PM

I was walking to my job site and this guy randomly stopped me and said: " Do you have an Ipod Charger? Can I have your number cause I need to charge my Ipod.. LOL
thanx for the new pick-up line!laugh

why dont ya try try this one... i think it would be equally effective

Baby did you fart, 'cause you blow me away!
laugh

Intrepid00's photo
Fri 06/13/08 06:13 PM

wtf??? what??? happy

WTF is up with the um really nice OP telling women to do that... Anyone owes Dave a bj it'd be the OP... :angry:
who's the OP??? and PLEASE don't tell me its me!noway noway noway noway noway noway

Yep OP= Original Poster
Nah, you all are crazy!laugh I AM NOT the one!!!sad

Intrepid00's photo
Fri 06/13/08 05:58 PM

I was walking to my job site and this guy randomly stopped me and said: " Do you have an Ipod Charger? Can I have your number cause I need to charge my Ipod.. LOL
thanx for the new pick-up line!laugh

Intrepid00's photo
Fri 06/13/08 05:54 PM

wtf??? what??? happy