Intrepid00's photo
Tue 06/24/08 11:55 AM

Intrepid,,your a cutie,,and an irresistable 10:wink: flowerforyou
blushing aw shucks, your making me blushlaugh thanksflowerforyou

Intrepid00's photo
Tue 06/24/08 11:44 AM

does he nibble Intrepid?huh

Since I don't know you,,I'm coming down on conservative,,,

HELL,,,who am I kidding,,,I shoot the whole enchillada!!!!!

10flowerforyou
awwww...thats sweet! I know I'm no 10 though...I like to think though that with a better pic or in person I'm a 7 or 8:smile:

Intrepid00's photo
Tue 06/24/08 11:37 AM

Now i am a moderately liberal person, i was a firm supporter of hillary, and i call myself a democrat however when comparing the two obama .. can i just say is a first year senator, hes done nothing to prove himself to america, he has never been in the military , and he is half black, obama has the ability to speak, and he has his race on his side; I was just wondering how many of you if you are a clinton supporter will be switching your vote to mccain or if you will go with obama. In addition, i believe he plays his race card to his advantage by trying to outsource to african americans and claiming his ethnicity to be black when it best suits him.

Did you just say Obama's skin color will keep you from voting for him?
How did you get THAT from what she just wrote?

Intrepid00's photo
Tue 06/24/08 11:09 AM

well actually they do...

hello... bush put a stop against 3rd term abortions no one is allowed to have a 3rd trimester abortion in the united states since ... 2004... not even if it threatens the womans health... of course you have to have the majority of others in agreeance like going through the house and senate if you had a pro choice in office they could have vetoed it.

Now i am a moderately liberal person, i was a firm supporter of hillary, and i call myself a democrat however when comparing the two obama .. can i just say is a first year senator, hes done nothing to prove himself to america, he has never been in the military , and he is half black, obama has the ability to speak, and he has his race on his side; I was just wondering how many of you if you are a clinton supporter will be switching your vote to mccain or if you will go with obama. In addition, i believe he plays his race card to his advantage by trying to outsource to african americans and claiming his ethnicity to be black when it best suits him.

I wanted Hillary. Now I am voting for Obama.

Most Hillary supporters are winx.
The largest group of voters Obama needs to worry about are the Independents. If he picks Hillary as VP most of us will leave him!

Lindy,
Dont you know that a President does not have the ability to reverse the Abortion laws? If thats why you are voting Republican, I hate to tell you, its a false hope! Its not going to happen!

she's right.

Intrepid00's photo
Tue 06/24/08 10:58 AM

I believe we need another option...there all idiotsdrinker I see no point in voting...we're screwed either waydrinker
I sort of agree. I personally am not voting since Obama won. It's hard to believe that this guy beat out a woman with as much experience as Hillary and I point to the 9-1 black vote as the reason he won. I am not racist, but the reason he won is because blacks voted for him in droves because he is black and for no other reason. If Hillary is on the ticket? I'm one of those that would consider voting for Obama but no otherwise

Intrepid00's photo
Tue 06/24/08 10:48 AM
breathing new life into me,
these acres of white I see,
captivated by this bright winter sky,
so insignifigant now are the days gone by,
meaningless they are, on a night like this,
only hope that the whole world feels my bliss,
emptiness is a feeling, I'm too tired to taste,
all my brooding, I cannot face
tell me, what would winter be, without snow?
and if I wasn't here, where would I go?
ponder everything from heaven down
I think I think more, with my feet on the ground
ordinary people talk about traffic and the weather
but I've always believed in something better
I may not be simple, but I'm complete and pure
you want me to be normal, I need something more...

Intrepid00's photo
Tue 06/24/08 09:31 AM
good I have a puppylaugh 11!!!!

Intrepid00's photo
Sat 06/21/08 02:41 PM
HOLLYWOODglasses

Intrepid00's photo
Sat 06/21/08 02:17 PM

I have an account and saw another JSH regular there and we have talked as comrades in arms.

No one talks to me :cry:

you're no victim
we get it. You love POF. stop posting in our pity party!!!!

Intrepid00's photo
Sat 06/21/08 01:37 PM

HAHA FUNNY YET MEAN LOL ANYWAYS MADE ME LAUGH
It really is laughablelaugh

Intrepid00's photo
Sat 06/21/08 01:11 PM
Plenty of Fish? The women on there make the MEAN women on Mingle2/JSH look like sweethearts!! It's amazing, I had had an account on there before here and I deleted it because the women were such complete *****es but since I'm about to move out west I opened another one just to expand my opportunities you know and after only 2 days I'm about to delete it again. I say the same things to the women on there that I say on here but they rarely EVER respond and if they do it's sooo cold and just *****y!laugh It's terrible, it really is

Intrepid00's photo
Wed 06/18/08 01:31 PM

she has been a virgin for how long... she was bound to get married anytime now!
BUT TO HIM!!!!!!!!!!???????????? WHY NOT ME??? I LOOK BETTER THAN HE DOES!!and he doesn't make all that much money. He is a ****ty basketball player that probably makes less than my dad who is a lawyer!laugh

Intrepid00's photo
Wed 06/18/08 01:11 PM
Anything funny, good, bad or ugly happen to anyone today? Not me but I heard something that is heartbreaking!!sad Is Adriana Lima really ENGAGED to that butt ugly basketball player?! I thought they were just dating...

Intrepid00's photo
Mon 06/16/08 05:39 PM

so i guess when he said that i'm not fat i'm hot it was a good thing
hey, I just viewed your profile. How come you don't have any pictures of yourself??

Intrepid00's photo
Mon 06/16/08 05:35 PM
Edited by Intrepid00 on Mon 06/16/08 05:37 PM

By the same token, I've seen profiles where they show "a few extra pounds" and they are in denial!! laugh laugh laugh I'm SO BAD!!!! That's really not like me to put it out there like this.

Yet, I don't know exactly where I fit in. I went to some website that tells me by height & weight if I am considered obese, and I am not obese, so I chose "a few extra pounds". Most of it's in the eye of the beholder anyway!! laugh laugh laugh
laugh OMG, ain't that the truthlaugh laugh Yeah, I see the 400lbers putting "Average" too. And it is like me to put it out there like thatlaugh

Intrepid00's photo
Mon 06/16/08 04:43 PM
So if you're from the SD area feel free to drop by and say hi! I'm moving to Carlsbad on July 9th and I'm looking forward to it!-Intrepid00glasses

Intrepid00's photo
Mon 06/16/08 01:05 PM

My brother is David and we call him Dado.... I'll call you that from now on. flowerforyou
laugh word up.

Intrepid00's photo
Mon 06/16/08 01:04 PM

what is the difference in a few extra pounds and fat? i met someone from jsh last night and they told me that since my profile says a few extra pounds he thought i was gonna be fat...so tell me the difference please
Are you serious? There is no "fat" on here.laugh "a few extra pounds" is just a nice way of saying FAT!!!!!!!!!! so if you are a few extra pounds, put "average":wink: :wink:

Intrepid00's photo
Mon 06/16/08 11:27 AM

David is more formal. If you're the serious type go for that one. If not, theres nothing wrong with Dave
I'm not serious at alllaugh But for instance Brooke is a far sexier name than Gertrude (no offense to any Gertrudes on here!laugh

Intrepid00's photo
Mon 06/16/08 11:25 AM

quoted from the simpsons........

homer" dam all those gay guys they took all the cool names, like lance ,bruce,and david"
laugh laugh laugh
laugh laugh