Community > Posts By > Intrepid00

Intrepid00's photo
Fri 08/08/08 12:11 PM

how much time do you wait before calling them?
what do you say? are you overly excessive on the compliments? do you push for another date?
i think overall, a woman likes a man that plays a little hard to get.
make her think
make her wonder
lol, oh hell yeah I play hard to get. I go by the cat/string theory. If you pull as string just out of the reach of a cat, it will chase it. If you put the string right in front of it, the cat gets bored and moves on ;)

Intrepid00's photo
Fri 08/08/08 07:15 AM

To the topic starter , how many times does the same thing have to happen to you before you stop blaming other people and start to look at what you are doing wrong ? It has to be something you are doing , dont you think ? Try a new approach , reflect on your actions ....
Why are you getting so belligerant towards me? I realize the problem now but you don't need to be a b*tch about it.

Intrepid00's photo
Fri 08/08/08 07:02 AM
Yeah, I think my man got it right. It's buyer's remorse. I had totally forgotten about that.

Intrepid00's photo
Fri 08/08/08 06:55 AM

this is a common thing between men and woman,i mean everyone seems to be into the other person when there together but after the date and you both go back to normal lives it boils down to not having the connection after all..witch is called "buyers remorse"...i know that might not make sense but its like saying oh I'm getting that then getting to the check out,ahh well it did sound good now it don't ill just forget about it...its all about the first impression...its gotta be something she or he will remember the most and want to talk to you again.....
Yeah, you must have read Mystery's book also lol but I forgot about that part! Thanks for the reminder.

Intrepid00's photo
Thu 08/07/08 02:30 PM

Maybe you should stick withthe sober ones...They may think they are sober,but really notdrinks ...Or they were just being nice asking 4 ur number....Anywho, don't worry about them...There are plenty of people out therehappy
They didn't ask for my # (anyway, are you saying I'm pathetic or something??) I asked for theirs. They easily could have given a fake but none of them did and 2 of them I know were sober for sure.

Intrepid00's photo
Thu 08/07/08 02:25 PM

Oh there just playing games...playing the field...move ondrinker drinker drinker
I'm trying to play the field and move on...but how when the whole field does the same thing to me?????!!!!

Intrepid00's photo
Thu 08/07/08 02:24 PM

Because they get your number, but then their boyfriends forbid them from taking calls from you.
I got their number, they didn't get mine.

Intrepid00's photo
Thu 08/07/08 02:23 PM

I had a couple of guys to that to me. But if I was back in my hometown in Detroit I would give you a try, and most def call you saying i had a great time or something and would like to see you again
thank you:smile: flowerforyou

Intrepid00's photo
Thu 08/07/08 02:22 PM

so if you get an answer... please do share with the groupflowerforyou
lol, no problem

Intrepid00's photo
Thu 08/07/08 02:15 PM
Since I've been in Detroit I've met 4 women when I've gone out that seemed to have a mutual interest in me and 2 of them were stone sober. Yet when I call them they either put me off and then eventually blow me off or just straight blow me off??! What's up ladies?? If I meet a woman one night and she acts extremely interested, why the next day, or 2 or 3 days later do they blow me off????

Intrepid00's photo
Wed 08/06/08 10:21 AM

I hope you like her for more than her body though. That won't always be there.

come on. She can have it as long as keeps doing what she's doing. I still have mine at 63. It doesn't just up and run away. We exercise and stay active too.
tell him! lol I do like her for more than her body... I just mentioned it because she really does look amazingly young and fit for her age.

Intrepid00's photo
Wed 08/06/08 12:34 AM
thanks! She said a few times "You are sooooo cute!" :thumbsup: :banana: :banana:

Intrepid00's photo
Tue 08/05/08 03:54 PM
I was out the other night and met a woman who was built beautifully; she had the body of a 20 year old gymnist but she is 44!!! I'm 29, but I don't care about our age difference and I hope she doesn't either.

Intrepid00's photo
Sun 07/27/08 11:20 PM

Reading this makes me feel like I'm in high school again. laugh

I don't remember high school being that complicated.huh

You must not have gone to MY high school .. 'Drama School' :tongue:
blow me. The fact is we are here because for one reason or another we got severly ****ed up physically. Myself in a car accident that nearly killed me when I was thrown from my Honda Accord and the whole car rolled over my torso. Of the 3 of us the only one that can even stand is Amy.

You asked for the advice...oh so "bright" one...
you're right...how was I thinking I was going to get good advice from someone who's social skills are so great that they've posted over 7,000 times in an ONLINE chatroom...slaphead

Sure beats me having to ask senseless questions...
I respect everyone's opinions. Insults like this and the other ones just piss me off. I wouldn't insult anyone who gave me thier opinion. This is a dead issue anyway. Both these girls are white trash anyway.

Intrepid00's photo
Sat 07/26/08 06:56 AM

blow me. The fact is we are here because for one reason or another we got severly ****ed up physically. Myself in a car accident that nearly killed me when I was thrown from my Honda Accord and the whole car rolled over my torso. Of the 3 of us the only one that can even stand is Amy.

You asked for the advice...oh so "bright" one...
you're right...how was I thinking I was going to get good advice from someone who's social skills are so great that they've posted over 7,000 times in an ONLINE chatroom...slaphead

Intrepid00's photo
Sat 07/26/08 01:07 AM

Maybe you should start hanging out with a better class of female.

Oh, I don't know - I think sticking your tongue in someone's mouth unsolicited, and then sending a photo of your breasts is standard behaviour (after a first get together, no less) among bright, self-respecting young women - am I wrong here? *we really need an eye rolling, sarcastic smiley*
Gee, think that might be a big reason I like Amy????!!!!

Intrepid00's photo
Sat 07/26/08 01:06 AM

Intrepid00's photo
Fri 07/25/08 03:32 AM
Edited by Intrepid00 on Fri 07/25/08 03:32 AM

I guess I would find out about Amy !! in a hurry !!
The thing is Amy NEVER talks to me so she either likes me or hates me. I don't know which but she definitely is not indifferent towards me. She ignores me on purpose.

Intrepid00's photo
Fri 07/25/08 03:22 AM
Last night I was drinking and watching "American Gangster" with this girl and went she went to leave she acted like she was going to hug me and at the last second turned her head and stuck her tongue in my mouth. I kissed her back but I really like her friend Amy but I don't know if Amy likes me. This girl REALLY LIKES ME! She texted me "I think u r so ****ing hot and I had a good time with you last night" and then sent me a pic of her tits lol. How do I handle this??

Intrepid00's photo
Thu 07/17/08 04:34 PM

<))))))))))@.Take a puff off this bro,& we'll lay this whole episode 2 rest.What do ya say?laugh drinker
gee that was original. Your the first one to say that when I've told this storyslaphead